Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by La Coka Nostra View Post
    i just picked up indoor nugs for the first time in months. everyone's gonna be blowin me up. this shit is awesome.
    javeline in mw2?

man i hate the fact that like you buy a pack of reese cups and you eat them and than man, there is no more.

you're jsut super bummed afterwards
    worst feeling ever

abor; "...you know the dude...the dude on bombingscience with the xzibit signature?"

Quote Originally Posted by G-Fat View Post
    javeline in mw2?

man i hate the fact that like you buy a pack of reese cups and you eat them and than man, there is no more.

you're jsut super bummed afterwards
    worst feeling ever
    maaaan i feel your pain
    herseys are wack for only puting 3 and that king size bull shit ONLY ONE MORE pffff.

DankNC

Quote Originally Posted by dinedgc View Post
    there's kush all over the southeast, cali bud comes in regularly and you have to dig to find mid nowadays
    god, i wish i stayed where you stay, we got dank and all, but no official strains other than some NY sour diesel that comes through every so often, and our market is flooded with commercial being sold for mid, its pitiful

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

strains mean jack shit if i don't get it straight from a grower, dank weed is just dank weed to me.

i'll have some nice pics up sometime this weekend

oooo and rose bowl baby, go ducks!!!!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Does any one feel like there high has changed ? When i first started smoking the high tripped me out. now its different and aint a big deal It feels like im concentrating into the high

Quote Originally Posted by PulseWithLife View Post
    Does any one feel like there high has changed ? When i first started smoking the high tripped me out. now its different and aint a big deal It feels like im concentrating into the high
    ye i need to get into heavy drugs. jokes.. i think more clearly now while back id be trippen

DankNC

Here's some Sour Diesel my buddies and I acquired at Rothbury '09:

Quote Originally Posted by Decide View Post
    ye i need to get into heavy drugs.
    word.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

just smoked some purple frost...when you break the nugs up the inside core is literally straight purple and the stem the nug was on was purple in some spots...probably the best weed ive smoked ina whilllle

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

the best stuff we get out here in KS is some white widow and a few other medical strains... not my preference but sure as hell not bad. Occasionally people will talk about gettin AK but no one ever does haha

Last night pickin up a sack my dude tried to give me this shit with stems and seeds all up in a bitch. sat and waited 30 mins for him to get that shit out hahaha i don't deal with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by LostYouth View Post
    baszma=the weirdest motherfucker on these boards
    Quote Originally Posted by YUMI27 View Post
    Theres fucks smoking rock in my room and its STILL cleaner than most of you
    Quote Originally Posted by bilal_tariq
    Domo kai niggity-san.

Dub Deuces, Take It Easy, Much Love.

Kansas writers pm me.

Haha, I smoked with some guys from work I've never smoked with before last night and they brought some of the brownest weed I've ever seen. I smoked a bit of it because I didn't wanna be rude, but I dropped out quick cuz it was fucking gross and I wasn't the least bit high.

Quote Originally Posted by b SQUARED 08 View Post
    Haha, I smoked with some guys from work I've never smoked with before last night and they brought some of the brownest weed I've ever seen. I smoked a bit of it because I didn't wanna be rude, but I dropped out quick cuz it was fucking gross and I wasn't the least bit high.
    its ur duty as a coworker/friend to tell them and then (depending) give them a better connc.....
    ...maybe idk,
    pics of my new piece later.

i just got this bronco kush and it is the best weed i've ever smoked Haha i'm so high

man i hardly get hallucinations when im high but today i was in the forest today in some hut place tonight and i felt an energy off an another human felt like it was right behind me and i saw it pretty dope got chills down my back.. gatorade works good for bong water.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Just picked this up yesterday for FREE. It was free because I signed over my growing rights that I got when I recieved my medical marijuana card. My caregiver (the guy who has my rights and grows my plants) drops off and the dispensary and tells me when he has made his delivery. He then tells the dispensary i'll be in to get my free monthly half ounce credit. I got a free ounce of Pineapple Express, but I traded an 8th of that for an 8th of Mango Kush. The mango kush is amazing, smells and tastes like mangos. I have yet to sample the pineapple though

Last edited by provinT13; 12-06-2009 at 02:51 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by PeeInTheShower View Post
    jesus resurrecting? what are you four years old?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

that looks waaay dank man, but only a half oz for a month?

that wouldn't last me very long haha

is that a pic of the mango or the pineapple express? they look massively dense haha

i had a pretty good night last night. i got smacked and watched akira full screen on the computer with the lights off haha pretty intense. then i had a big cold glass of mango juice and then watched the muppets christmas special. o ya i also got to blaze in freshly fallen snow last night

3 posts up...don't feel like quoting...

did you say you had weed called pineapple express?
    ...seriously? -_-
    i don't want a signature.