Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

got some good shit the other day, forget what its called but it had some purple in it. i seriously wish i could post how amazing it smells so you could all enjoy it. probably the second stankyest weed ive ever had.

also... started saving up my kief for 420.. i have a pill press and i'm gonna make mad hash with it when i get enough... got a pretty nice pile so far. i'll take a pic when i get home tonight and post it up later or tomorrow or something

and ironcrack.... come on, try it, all the cool kids are doing it haha

TMC/FCA

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

damn irockyourass, pure pressure wins every time.
    bout to go into orbit
    y'all act like crack is so bad.

i remember few years bacc, my homeboy saved up all his roaches for a year, ended up rolling them into a super blunt, and got more than a dozen of us fuccin retarded...
    thank God for the weed march
    Quote Originally Posted by thesenor View Post
    i tag because i could care less about what you think

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Smoke a chewy like a motha fuckin nut.
    The patron saint of mediocrity.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Got a gram bag, get the Zags and roll it up.

haha
    Quote Originally Posted by CandyRain88 View Post
    no ivve known what pube are since like 3rd grade......i thought they were gross and i should shave it til i found out its normal

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Super blunts are dirty enough for the most part with all the wrap, a super roach blunt with year old roaches would be dirtier than dirty.

and dusting blunts with pills aint good.. pop pills, dont smoke them.
    Last edited by ares; 12-22-2009 at 06:12 PM.

its greener in person i swear......

candy canes anyone?

as promised, some pics of the kief pile so far. i've only been saving up for about a week now, so by the time 4/20 comes around i should have a pretty formidable mountain.

TMC/FCA

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

thats a weeks worth?
    any crystals left on the bud?
    unless you play with weight
    y'all act like crack is so bad.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

that reminds me...i need to make me a kief box, or something similar
    ...DINE...DGC...MTS...YDA...

nah... i dont really deal with weight. that's taken from like a half ounce i'd say. i just get some redic weed. and sure i may be sacrificing a bit on the splendors of the nugget itself but it'll pay off in the end.

and dine... just get a grinder with a screen. that's where i got all that from, my grinder not the kief box itself. i'm just storing it in there so that its not sitting in my grinder, tempting me haha

TMC/FCA

Last night was one of those cliche stoner nights but it was so awesome. Smoked a gram out of my friends new bong with the homies, watched Pete and Pete and old simpsons episodes, laughing hysterically the whole night.

Ahh, to be young.
    Don't fight against the simps!

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueViolence View Post
    Fuck dude, did I jut get trolled?

hey fags you suck blah blah blah shit though ill jack that kief
    i done thangs yall anit never heard off

i done thangs yall anit never heard off

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

my keif is taking way too long....... and i smoke legit nugs only. FUCK.

Quote Originally Posted by n_noodles View Post
    dude you are a true stoner. heres to you! right on.

and yet he jewed me out when i went up there....

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

it had been about 6 weeks since i had last smoked. i was out of town and a couple of my friends wanted to blaze since it had been a while. i talked to a guy on a wednesday who claimed he had some shit called grape ape. he said he would have that shit on thursday so i told him to take it to a basketball game on friday. everything seemed as though it was going good thursday afternoon when he told me he had it and WAS gonna be at the game on friday.
    later that thursday, i get a text from him saying he took a pinch from what he was selling me. he said he was taking some money off the price so it would come out even. it had been so long since i smoked so i was cool with it and was just ready to smoke it.
    friday comes along and its about an hour till gametime when i get another text from him asking when the game was. i tell him 7:30, just like i had told him wednesday. and friday when he asked. "oh shit," he says, "i gotta work in 25 minutes." i got a little heated and said "well just drop it off at *insert name here*'s house and come see me after work and ill get you the money."
    he agrees and asks me where *insert name here* lives. i tell him and he said he would just call him to get directions. i get another text about 5 minutes later saying "dude im already at work."
    so i tell him just to keep the shit with him till he gets off and well pick it up. then he tells me he doesnt even have it on him but says that he knows a guy that has some shit called lime dash but to get it, we have to give his ass a ride FROM work, TO his contacts house, then BACK to his house. i said fuck it because was already late and me and the homies just wanted to go home and chill but we agreed anyways.
    we pick him up from work and on the way to his contacts house he said "guys, we may have to drive this guy to his dealers house to get it" we all get pissed and start calling him names such as "meanie" and "buttface" but agree anyways. (by this point im sure youre thinking, "why the fuck would you agree to all this shit?" but you gotta remember, i had been without weed for 6 weeks and i was desperate.)
    we get to the contacts house and sure enough, we have to drive him to his dealers house (btw, my dealer was out of town and my backup said he was dry) and were in a fucking ford f-150 and theres already two in the front and two in the back and the contact is a good 275lbs so it just makes everything worse. we drive to the dealers house and park across the street in some church parking lot. the fatass walks across the street to the house and is gone for about 10 minutes. while hes gone, this red dodge turnes the street were on, jumps the curb and parks right next to us. then a hooker ran past us. anyways the guy in the dodge was drunk off his fucking ass and started walking across the street kinda catty cornered from the house the contact went to. as the drunk was walking across the street, another drunk started walking towards him. the first drunk stopped and it looked like he was about to say something but he just kinda wobbled and fell on his fucking head. xD it was funny how it happened though because his head was the first thing to hit the ground...lol
    drunk #2 started dragging him the rest of the way across the street into some alley when the drunks car alarm started going off. right then, we see the contact walking back to the truck. right when he gets in the truck, the alarm stops and were all still rofl'ing at the drunks nose dive. right then a fucking cop pulls up and stops right behind our truck. he shines his light towards the drunks then drives off. lol everybody was freaking out though because he stopped right behind our truck.
    when the contact showed us the weed, it turned out to be some shitty-ass dirt-shit. we paid him, dropped him off then dropped the first guy off.

i pissed on his bushes.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i would have said fuck that and call a whole bunch of other people to look for bud. that cant be the only guy you know that was good. o well at least u got something out of it, i thought u were gonna get robbed at first

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

wowwwww