Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by AteskOne View Post
    i hate people that think wet sticky bud is the shit. all that means is its got more water wieght, so you're gunna get less bud for you buck, and its a pain in the ass to break up.
    I hate it too rofl, I've been complaining about it for weeks now and so has other people. One almost refused to pay because the week before got some much for a q now it's nothing. But hey people always pay for weed.
    y0

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

okay, people always say that mason jars or tupperware or other airtight storage containers are the best for keeping a lot of weed a long time.. mine always smells bad after i leave it in there, even if it's dry.. anyone else have this problem?

just bought an oz and am in the process of turning it into qwiso hash oil. its evaporating now, so we'll see how it all comes out. i'll post pics when its done and let you all know how much i extracted from the oz.

TMC/FCA

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

^Sounds awesome.

I found a new connection who is at my school and has good, fat sacks like everyday.
    Peace to Dawzr

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i use bell jars to keep weed fresh. the old school kind.

Anyone ever smoke any herbal blends and enjoy them? I was thinking about getting some rolling papers and find something like Algerian Blend (Damiana, Skullcap, Wormwood, Wild Lettuce, Passion Flower and Valerian ) and trying it out. I like weed but hate tobacco, I am not sure if there is really anything else out there that's enjoyable to smoke, but hopefully.
    Don't fight against the simps!

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueViolence View Post
    Fuck dude, did I jut get trolled?

as long as your jars are new they shouldent smell like anything other than the weed your curing in it?? you must be keepin your erb in stinky old jars haha

PURPLE KUSH

MASTER KUSH

OG KUSH(purple bottem left corner check the difference)

happy 420 everyone!
    flickr.com/photos/soap905

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

got focus?

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Black Flag View Post
    Anyone ever smoke any herbal blends and enjoy them? I was thinking about getting some rolling papers and find something like Algerian Blend (Damiana, Skullcap, Wormwood, Wild Lettuce, Passion Flower and Valerian ) and trying it out. I like weed but hate tobacco, I am not sure if there is really anything else out there that's enjoyable to smoke, but hopefully.
    tried some shit called "mr happy" and it gave me couch lock, kinda. tasted like a beedie . ten bucks down the drain.

i phonepics sorry?
    flickr.com/photos/soap905

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

naw... i just wanted to see that shit real up close it looks fire.

alright... got the pics, but i gotta appologize that they're shitty cell phone pics, but i dont think they came out tooo bad

took an oz of middies and turned it into 3 grams of hash oil. its a little darker than i had hoped, i may have let it soak too much, i did two washes with the alcohol. tastes pretty amazing tho even with the darkness. gets you retardedddd high, right away.

smoke it with this thing... skillet vape that fits onto the bong, pretty intense hits off this shit. i'll try and get some action shots up after 420

also got 1.5 gram pressed kief

and a half ounce of some amazing chronic. so good, you cant reall appreciate it in this picture but its crystally as fuck and just so so sweet to smell. gonna be a good holiday. hope every one has a good one!

TMC/FCA

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

shiiit you got 3 grams of oil out of a zip of mids? i'm gonna be doing that really soon.

go to: soundcloud dot com/righteoussam

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i will too. that looked incred.

Quote Originally Posted by irockyourass View Post
    alright... got the pics, but i gotta appologize that they're shitty cell phone pics, but i dont think they came out tooo bad

yeah looks a little dark but definitely not bad. when using alcohol its best to do quick washes in which the bud is only in the solvent for 30 seconds most. also best to freeze the weed before hand to make the tricombs more brittle.
    edit*
    just read your earlier post and realized this is what you did..

i'm bout to order some extraction tubes so i can make some bho. unfortunately i'm not gunna have the money for everything until after 420.
    Last edited by AteskOne; 04-19-2010 at 06:33 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    if I found a genie lamp my 3 wishes would be for You, Guy, and No Clothes.

I want to make a goddamn vaporizer but im lazy and id rather not have a crackpipe lookin light bulb lying around my house.

Seven Sicks OH

HELL BOUND

Dont do it man, you're gonna wanna hit it every hour. I made one last year and it turned me into a mas stoner cause its so easy to sneak hits and cheap on weed. plus you look like a crackhead hitting it haha

SHOOT THE MOON!!

aha thats kinda what i figured. It makes it wayyy to easy :P

Seven Sicks OH

HELL BOUND