Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

SUPERBLUNT tonight!! full oz hahahaha I know its a waste of weed but when you chop, ganj flows like water.

SHOOT THE MOON!!

oz blunt..... I'm not gonna from and say I'm not envious but dam homie, good luck getting out of your couch for the next 12 hours.
    Quote Originally Posted by lord_plankton View Post
    even though i dont wanna admit but your shit is not as gay as it used to be but still gay.

i did it before. its not really that cool. loose more smoke than you inhale. you know how much higher you'd get from packing an ounce in a bong?

brand new bowl to replace my broken one.

need to get some color in this bitch asap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    if I found a genie lamp my 3 wishes would be for You, Guy, and No Clothes.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by AteskOne View Post
    i did it before. its not really that cool. loose more smoke than you inhale. you know how much higher you'd get from packing an ounce in a bong?
    This is why I don't roll blunts and joints much even though I like to smoke 'em but I rarely buy over $25 at a time and unless that's a real big amount I may roll a couple joints or one blunt cause I can get bong hits after. But yeah bong hits make ya weed last longer.
    y0

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quit workin gone back to crime. Needa keep the herb going threw my lungs. Gotta constantly be stoned.
    pulse i must say i like your style.

http://adelaidehiphop.blogspot.com/

Keep up with underground hip hop worldwide. Updates daily

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

atesk that's a stylish little bowl you've got.

little bit of that blackberry kush. cell pic.

and who the fuck has dealt with molly and has no idea what a point is? even if you deal with too much to weigh out petty shit like points, seems like you'd at least know what was up.

go to: soundcloud dot com/righteoussam

thanks. the thing hits like a champ and can fit about a gram and a half in the bowl. it's already getting a little color to it.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

my life is better than yours

seems it.. damn. volcano's are fucking dope. they had mad of those at the cannibus cup when i went in 08. some dude gave me a 3 meter full bag to kill to my dome.

yeah so i jsut shit my pants cause i grabbed that new bowl of my bed side desk to go smoke a little and it slipped outta my hand. next thing i heard was glass breaking so i was immediately kicking myself in the ass...then i looked down and realized it landed on a plate and shattered the plate haha. god i love thick glass piece.
    Last edited by AteskOne; 04-30-2010 at 01:26 PM.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

seems it.. damn. volcano's are fucking dope. they had mad of those at the cannibus cup when i went in 08. some dude gave me a 3 meter full bag to kill to my dome.
    i take that back....if uve been to the cannibus cup then ur life is better

haha yeah i backpacked through europe in 08 and the cannibus cup was going on while i was over there so i bought a judges pass and balled out for a week. it's not really that special. the only REALLY cool part is when you go to the main building where the cup is being held. thats where all the coffeeshops and what not go to try and push their seeds, and of course they are gunna let you try as much of the product as possible to get you to buy their shit. i went there everyday, didnt buy a single thing, just walked around from table to table for hours smoking as much free weed as possible. you also get some free samples from the really big coffeeshops like barneys, who gave me a chunk of their iceolator hash (royal jelly) for free, as well as several bags of bomb bud.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

whattttttttt thats too crazy.... how much for a judges pass

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

"go to the cannabis cup" is definitely one of those lifetime goals lol. Ill just have to settle touring the collectives and co-ops of so. cal. for the time being. Still laugh to myself when I use coupons while buying my meds. "Oh wait I have a coupon".

Quote Originally Posted by chipper jones View Post
    whattttttttt thats too crazy.... how much for a judges pass
    i think its like 150 if you get it 8 months in advance. i payed 200 cause i got mine a month before the event. its not expensive to be a judge but getting to europe...that's the challenge.

yeah its definitely a sick ass experience. the only problem is the amount of corny ass tourists that just come to amsterdam for the week to be a judge. i had already been in holland for a month and europe for 2 so i wasnt all that hyped up by the cup. in fact i spent more money that week than another other previous week...except for maybe the week i went out to prague but that was only because my train pass didnt cover eastern europe.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I'd wanna do it haha that sounds epic. Got really stoned Thursday night my heart and my body was twitching lawlz.
    y0

Lol, I'll just leave this here...

Quote Originally Posted by LOPe_GCI View Post
    stop reciting shit u read about drugs on the internet. makes u sound stupid. i used to kno some of the best chemists in the ne, used to pick up zips of molly that were straight shards no powder and i never once heard of a point. act like u kno

theres alot of drugs youd want to weigh to the .001

2c-t-4, 2c-t-fm, aleph, doef, 2c-b-fly: these are all dosed in the tens of mg's, so you'd want it to be exact, so you're not wasting your money, or potentially overdosing someone
    ...O.D. on These Trees...

crystalline mdma. sigh.
    pretty common.

'act like u kno' hahaha
    ~ em eff sea ~ 666camp ~

Quote Originally Posted by GeSuS_KRiST View Post
    hes really a mad scientist warlock warewolf vampire dark lord from the triple six super hero crew

ill die before your name does. waster12

Move this argument to the drug thread, and keep it natural here.

Ate 3.5 of shrooms last night, the sky was connecting with me and shit. Zooms are always a blast haha, my friend ate 6 g's and he looked like a zombie.
    Did anybody try Super Lemon Haze? Its all the hype these days and seems like a strain I'd like to cultivate, since I cant get my hands on any.

SHOOT THE MOON!!

only ever smoked lemon kush, and that shit was pretty bomb.

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERTHEICE View Post
    are poster paints good for black books
    Quote Originally Posted by Zase View Post
    nope they wont work

you can only make posters with them
    Quote Originally Posted by CrustOner View Post
    but hey, look at me, I'm deciding to be the nice guy and tell you why you should shut the fuck up. .
    Quote Originally Posted by THEGREATSOUTHERNTRENDKILL View Post
    just try not to get raped by vd infested homeless persons. trust me... i would know.