Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 168 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 68118148158163164165166167168169170171172173178188218268668 ... LastLast
Results 3,341 to 3,360 of 35003
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by bumsuckfun@Sep 11 2005, 05:43 PM
    mixing the two usually results in bad reactions... mainly vomiting. if you can pull it off those, its an amazingly good feeling, its just hard to pull off... you need to smoke first, then drink a bit, then smoke a bit, then dirnk a bit, and so on... if you get drunk first and then smoke it hits you in a not-so-good way. but i have pulled off drinking and smoking before and it was awesome.. for the time i was awake.
    damn if u some as much as me i guess that just isnt a problem, everytime i stumble outta the bar i spark a doobie, i usually don't remember the rest of the night tho.

Originally posted by ANTIC+Sep 11 2005, 09:02 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ANTIC @ Sep 11 2005, 09:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-cess&#33;@Sep 10 2005, 11:43 PM
    damn i dunno how you afforded that..isnt it about 400
    the only thing i dont like about this lil lightbulb is that its wicked inconvienent ..i only smoke it when im at my house..otherwise i make a bong..i have no pieces
    learn to roll a blunt man [/b][/quote]
    i know how to roll a blunt bud
    i prefer not to

ehhh, i guess what i meant to say is that i can&#39;t expect to get really drunk and really stoned and not feel sick. like if im quart-hammered, i can probably get in a rotation and be fine, but i can&#39;t sit down and run myself like 10-15 tokes (i smoke more hash than weed) and not expect to feel sick.

nights where i&#39;m drinking beer and smoking weed its not usually a problem, the two go well together i find, but a quart of hard liquor followed by a general helping of THC doesn&#39;t work out too well.

find what works for you. i&#39;m not much of a drinker so maybe thats where things go wrong?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by 098765432111@Sep 11 2005, 08:07 PM
    hahahahah i smoke and drink whenever im chillin you kids are silly

i wish i knew kids like yinz i would make mad skrilla

and you fucked up the rhyme

its..

"liquor before beer, you are in the clear"
    "beer before liquor, never been sicker"

No, YOU fucked up the rhyme.
    It&#39;s:

Beer then grass, you&#39;re on your arse.
    Grass then beer, you&#39;re in the clear.

Your post didn&#39;t contribute shit, why don&#39;t you have another drink; or ten.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Adamo@Sep 7 2005, 03:50 PM
    Canada has replaced Mexico and Columbia as the main smuggler of drugs to the US after 500,000 ecstasy pills are seized coming from Canada to the states.

i heard this statement somewhere...forgot where in my intoxicated haze...can any1 confirm hearing anything like this too ?
    Yep. Actually the guy I get my rolls from said that he has to change his rolls because his guy got busted from Canada. Those were bomb ass rolls too, now that those are gone he just has shittier ones..

Usually I&#39;ll try to find some good ones, or just buy mdma powder and use my friends presser and make my own

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by ares+Sep 11 2005, 10:09 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ares &#064; Sep 11 2005, 10:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Spitz@Sep 11 2005, 05:40 PM
    Has anyone ever mixed pot and alcohol together? Im more of a smoker than a drinker. Alcohol makes me sick to easily. I think its wrong because it disgraces the weed. Ironic that I&#39;m typing this drinking a screwdriver.
    There are instructions somewhere in this thread posted by me on how to make a cannibus liquor. Put a good ammount of nugs into a bottle of liquor(the higher the proof, the better), and let it sit in there for a week or two, shaking everyday. After that you strain the plant matter out put it on the stove on medium to activate the thc. Let it cool down and drink away.

I&#39;ve heard recomendations saying not to drink this stuff straight, but I made a bottle of green rum, with over half an ounce of good bud into a bottle of rum and the feeling of that stuff going down is absolute bliss. Depending on how much you put in, this stuff can be very potent.

I tried salvia for the first time tonight. I&#39;m not sure if it was half quarter we smoked that night, or the 50mg of oxycontin I had in me but the stuff didn&#39;t really hit me. It almost felt like a really faint mushroom buzz. Ever happen to anyone else on thier first time? [/b][/quote]
    Wow, are you stupid? Doesn&#39;t just about every motherfucker know that weed is alchohol soluble? It will heavily decrese the potency of the bud.. That&#39;s why people dont use liqour in their bongs, because when the smoke filters through it it decreses the potency because THC is alchohol soluble.. what the hell were you thinking?

Also, before you say "no its not", search on google.
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=thc+s...alcohol&spell=1

Also.. you said that you put it on the stove to "reactive" THC.. That wont work because once it&#39;s been eaten up by the alcohol it wont come back by heat, because I also heard if you heat it at more than 300F, it will degrade the THC level

So thats two thc taker-awayers in one?

And to the people talking about gravity bongs, I used to love em.. now I found somethin better thought, a lung..

Just take a 2 liter and a plastic bag, put the plastic bag in the bottle (with the bottom cut off as you would with Gbong) light it, and pull the bag slowly out of the bottle.

In my opinion: bigger hits than Gbong

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by RJX@Sep 10 2005, 11:06 PM
    Picked up this half O yesterday for &#036;120 AUD (&#036;92 USD):

nice you from melbourne ??
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'font-family:impact\'><span style=\'color:aqua\'> ANIK&#33; </span> </span></span>
    <span style=\'font-size:9pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'colorrange\'>Support Australian Paint :</span></span> </span>

:: Ironlak Site ::

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by HEX+Sep 12 2005, 03:24 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (HEX @ Sep 12 2005, 03:24 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-RJX@Sep 10 2005, 11:06 PM
    Picked up this half O yesterday for &#036;120 AUD (&#036;92 USD):

nice you from melbourne ?? [/b][/quote]
    This isnt to HEX, but the guy whos picture it is..

&#036;92 for a half oz is pretty good, but what kind of weed is it? It doesnt look dank to me, but thats because it&#39;s a picture.. can&#39;t really do justice.. cant smell or get really close to a picture..

Half oz of crystal lemony bud is around 120-125 here

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I&#39;m from Queensland.

It is bush grown. In Australia, Nimbin is a town inland and in the mountains. Hippies grow the weed and sell directly to tourists who pass through the town while the police allow the hippy subculture alone and don&#39;t do a thing about it.
    Bush or hydro, I&#39;ve tried many different dealers from the town and both types of weed are equally as good. The hydro has some massive buds, but the bush grown in the excellent conditions produces an equal high despite a 25% difference in price.
    I always buy bush when I go there. The buds don&#39;t look as good but my god I learnt not to under-estimate bush weed.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by esaem@Sep 12 2005, 02:41 AM
    Wow, are you stupid? Doesn&#39;t just about every motherfucker know that weed is alchohol soluble? It will heavily decrese the potency of the bud.. That&#39;s why people dont use liqour in their bongs, because when the smoke filters through it it decreses the potency because THC is alchohol soluble.. what the hell were you thinking?

Also, before you say "no its not", search on google.
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=thc+s...alcohol&spell=1

Also.. you said that you put it on the stove to "reactive" THC.. That wont work because once it&#39;s been eaten up by the alcohol it wont come back by heat, because I also heard if you heat it at more than 300F, it will degrade the THC level

So thats two thc taker-awayers in one?
    I find it ironic that your calling me stupid. I think you need to look up the word soluable, because you don&#39;t seem to understand it at all. THC is alcohol and fat soluable, meaning it will break down if mixed in, so your not destroying any thc, your just stripping it from your bud. Its the same as cannibutter from cooking, you let your fat or butter absorb the thc and throw away the plant matter. Not a very hard concept to grasp.

And if you took the time to read what I actually wrote, I said put it on the stove on medium and for a short period of time. The point isn&#39;t to boil it, you just need to give it a little bit of heat to activate the thc or else it won&#39;t work as well. And "taker-awayers"? Nice rickyism there buddy..

Everytime you try to call someone out in this thread, you get shut down so take a hint and either shut up or read up on your shit.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

^:lol:

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by RJX@Sep 12 2005, 05:30 AM
    I always buy bush when I go there.
    hahahah prostitutes....

<_<
    At my funeral, I would like a huge sassy black lady to point at a portrait of me and exclaim &quot;Fuck THIS guy&#33;&quot;

ok I have a delema, See he got some green, and we got all the brownie mix and that shit. when we were cooking it in oil because the recipie didint call for butter, my parents called and said they were coming home. So we finished cooking the ganga in the oil and we put that a tupperware thingie... NOW heres the problem we now have a big ass tub of hard ganja oil. whats the fuck do I do with it now to make other shit?
    word

lick it and see if it tastes like weed man

You cant heat it back up and melt it back into oil, as it will catch fire. THe kind of fire that gets worse with water. You need a special fire extinguisher for it.

I guess, you just have to eat the whole big thing of oil.

yeah eat it bitch

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Thanks guys, i needed that advice. I always puke. id eat that ganja oil straight to, whatever fucks u up

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Cannabutter straight? You kids are messed..

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i hope you just chopped that shit and didn&#39;t buy it

here&#39;s a sample of my grow

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

dam homie, lookin blazed tha fuck up
    209,916,213,310,480,Mexico City