Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 17 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 71213141516171819202122273767117517 ... LastLast

spoof? you mean spliff? as in a coned joint with a roach at the end?...

if so to get the coned shape, roll it diagonally upward, and then rip a piece off the cardboard (remember to leave some space in the small coned end for the roach piece) off your papers pack thingy, and roll it up and cram it into the little spot.. b;lah im high my hands huirt!

no no no, i mean SPOOF yes SPOOF which would be, so i have heard around people that try to tell me how to make on is ...

take empty toliet paper roll
    put like 10 sheets of CLOTH DRYING PAPER, the one you but in the dryer.
    then 10 sheets inside.

then smoke your bowl in your room breath the smoke into the SPOOF and it wont smell like reef.

i just want to see if anyone else has better ideas//ways for it

mmm bubblegum he said bubblegum yum yum

I have some bubblegum bubble hash I love herb herb herb herb herb herb.......
    ::does a lil dance:: weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....
    R.I.P Mistah 12

...not knowing must be something like forgetting...

Originally posted by gilt@Jan 4 2005, 03:42 PM
    no no no, i mean SPOOF yes SPOOF which would be, so i have heard around people that try to tell me how to make on is ...

then 10 sheets inside.

then smoke your bowl in your room breath the smoke into the SPOOF and it wont smell like reef.

hahahhahahhaha we used to do that in this home I was in as a kid...blow out through it and it smells like laundry...some stinky kids did it with their cigs too...naw no other way that I know of...that ish works...haha..never heard it called a spoof...that's going in the book.
    R.I.P Mistah 12

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

bull shit smoking through a bong filters carcinogens. and how would that happen??? you still end up getting the same shit in the smoke. all the water does is cool the smoke so it doesn&#39;t burn your throat as much. only clean way to smoke ganj is a vaporizer. but they are expensive and get you ripped like its your first time.

Peace.
    (&gt;-&lt;SEEK&#33;&gt;-&lt &#39;SNAP&#39; ONE

<span style=\'font-family:Courier\'><span style=\'font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'colorrange\'>°o.O_Tµë §¤mëwµðt ©üññïñg-&gt;<u>TSC</u>&lt;-TðlëñtëÐ §Þ®ðÿ ©ðñ_O.o°</span></span></span>

-905-

lol i dont need spoofs in my house

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

dont smoke&#33; youll end up like car2nist&#33;
    your just jealouse of this hot thread waste...besides car2n is too cool for school

Originally posted by Seek@Jan 4 2005, 04:12 PM
    bull shit smoking through a bong filters carcinogens. and how would that happen??? you still end up getting the same shit in the smoke. all the water does is cool the smoke so it doesn&#39;t burn your throat as much. only clean way to smoke ganj is a vaporizer. but they are expensive and get you ripped like its your first time.

Peace.
    no no no it&#39;s just for the smell....I have no need for that either I could be your mother age for all I know...but yeah I know what he&#39;s talking about from when I was a younggun and had to hide the maryjane scent...
    Vaporizers are the bomb...I have a personalized one from the Vapor Bros...
    It&#39;s all silver with purple ladybugs and a stencil of BEES BUZZ on one side...I love this thang...I even took it cross country once with a car adapter hahaha...
    R.I.P Mistah 12

bee how do you go about getting a vap custom done?

well...I was living in the bay at the time and I chilled with them...and they made me it for my birthday...
    I&#39;m sure if you contacted them they would do a personalized one for anyone, for loot you know...
    I can try and find their info...I&#39;m sure they are online too...
    R.I.P Mistah 12

nope the computer and digi situation I face is a strange and difficult one...only pics I have are the ones that are already on this computer...ghetto i know...i just need a diff computer to upload......I have a shitton to share...grr
    R.I.P Mistah 12

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by xylene hug@Jan 4 2005, 01:11 PM
    my question is,
    who here can get hugh and go to work or school?
    i got to work stoned every day almost.
    Fuck getting high, gettin hugh is really whats up..

For about 6 months, I&#39;d burn before I goto school, walking home from school, before work, during work, and after work. I&#39;m glad I&#39;m not like that anymore...

On another note, I&#39;ve made a half ounce last for over 3 weeks, and I&#39;ve sold some of that nug too. I&#39;m proud of myself.

B)

wow a half of nugs would last me like a week, MAYBE, i go through an eigth a day... well this eigth of bubblegum im on, i still have a gram of it left

just copped some buds off my ever reliable dealer. got 2 g&#39;s of this stuff for &#036;20, he even stopped on the way and got me a dutch. i just got these shway macro lenses for my camera, so i slapped those suckers on and got some nice crystal shots. enjoy.

now i gotta get a money order and send away to order that glass as soon as possible&#33;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by vinz@Jan 4 2005, 09:42 AM
    hya ppl ok smokin cannabis is often cool but i hope you do it careful no to smoke too much ...you look Bong-addicted and thats the fockin worse shit that can happen to you ... its so easy to smoke a lot ... much harder to stop... dont forget that its fuckin addictive... smoking-homies make me laugh when talkin bout only "psycological addiction"... it can be really hard to handle while youre lookin for your thc dose you would do about anything to get it just like fuckin crack smokerz ... tha shit can wreck your fockin social life and you dont even have conscience bout it ... so stay calm, take your bombz away and go out painting . peace .
    Psycological addiction, only, I have never seen, or even heard of someone sucking cock for a gram of some green *****. Nor have I ever seen weed custies come at me one hour after buying 3 for 5 more, crackheads be on that shit...

They need a Poll for favorite Blunts or way to smoke...

Mango Phillies, Coconut Phillies, Peach White Owls, Bubble Gum Royal Blunts, Miami Blunts Strawberry Kiwi wraps for regular seedy nasty herb. Garcia Y Vegas for expentive shit, burns too slow, turns off all the damn time...

<span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:yellow\'>Its funny how people will sit there and say their citys better than another city and haven&#39;t even been to CHICAGO, not that if you had you&#39;d admit that your city sucks in compairison, but then at least you&#39;d know.</span></span>
    <span style=\'color:green\'>EXCUSES EXCUSES</span>
    &quot;I wanna be a buffer so I can get paid for lining you toys...&quot;

honey dutches, palma dutches, regular dutches, and green garcia vegas are my favorite.

peach white owls yup

Originally posted by gilt@Jan 4 2005, 03:42 PM

then 10 sheets inside.

AHAHAHAH&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

me and my friends call that a tooter
    =====================================
    this post was brought to you by XYLENE HUG
    in assosiation with CAT CULT.
    =====================================

Quote Originally Posted by Ume View Post
    Holy Asian! Most Asian I've ever Asianed in Asia!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits