Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

Name:  C360952012-09-20-20-22-49.jpg
Views: 125
Size:  21.6 KB
    Snapped a picture of one of my babies earlier when I was out watering.

Name:  C360952012-09-27-20-42-51.jpg
Views: 121
Size:  32.3 KB
    Blueberry x Super Skunk (not to be name dropping or anything)

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Doooope!! Aha! I got my licence last year, I'm in Canada. I get 10grahms a day, but budder (not the kind you eat) is the be all end all of smokeablez , that shit is literally the equivalent of weed crack. One toke and you can't go back hahah

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Oh also got a production license OH CANADA!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

candy ˇˇ

Name:  2012-08-25-110.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  84.8 KB

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

take a bong put tobbaco in the bowl then green crack then drip some oil on that then you will be high

Quote Originally Posted by subcyde View Post
    take a bong put tobbaco in the bowl then green crack then drip some oil on that then you will be high
    Why would I want to degrade the taste of my beautiful bud with some shitty tobacco? And dripping oil on a bowlis the worst idea possible. You may get some on the first hit, but the rest will just melt down into your stem/water. I know not everyone can afford a nail in dome set up, but at least hot knife that shit. Its meant to be vaporized. Sorry for the rant. But now you know, and knowing is half tha battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Krav View Post
    Name:  C360952012-09-20-20-22-49.jpg
Views: 125
Size:  21.6 KB
    Snapped a picture of one of my babies earlier when I was out watering.
    update: I got spotted by the eye in the sky tending to this one and had to rip and run . Bit of a premie, but I'm sure she'll be fine.
    Last edited by Krav; 09-30-2012 at 10:38 AM.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Krav View Post
    And dripping oil on a bowlis the worst idea possible. You may get some on the first hit, but the rest will just melt down into your stem/water.

I do it all the time... so long as you have a good amount of herb or ash in the bowl, you shouldn't be losing any more than you would with a nail set up.

I own both a ti-pad and nail set up, I still prefer using a bowl with a ti screen and some ash

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Yea but most people who throw that bho in a bowl end up putting the flame directly onto it. That shit will melt right through and its not meant to have direct flame put to it.
    @Krav dude those babies look amazing. damn helis need to find something better to do!

Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    as you have a good amount of herb or ash in the bowl, you shouldn't be losing any more than you would with a nail set up.
    Mmmm, debatable. But putting my nice pure BHO on ash seems kind of counterproductive. But I respect the hell out of you man, so I guess we can agree to disagree.

And like ReaLize said, its not meant to have a direct flame.
    @ReaLize, you must be one smart cookie. I see you reside in the mitten as well, we'll have to get together and burn one when harvest is complete.

I'm wondering if I should start selling weight. A few of my friends sell and would probably buy some Os from me. I sell laptop hardware and occasionally have 1000 to invest.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by biffcreature View Post
    I'm wondering if I should start selling weight.
    Sounds like you should probably go to jail first. haha

haha. Ok so sometimes I think i have no choice to scam people online or sell weight, which would you pick?

i pick, go fuckyourself. take that 1000 bucks, and shove it up yo ass

Go get your self a chip off a brick, chop it down and sell small, make more money that way then u would sellin "weight"
    Last edited by MASTAH_RIBCAGE; 09-30-2012 at 07:44 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by lostyoursense View Post
    That's my sister faggot

Right. Except I'm not down to sell shit to strangers on the street more than 12 hours a day while potentially doing another illegal activity. Dealers I know will get an O maybe twice a week for 300 Id probably be getting them for 200 makes a lot more sense doesn't it?

lol no. you aint got to be a hardbody and sell on the screets bluhd. Take the chip and chop it to your likeing and kick it down to your weed dealers. If your selling O's for 300 think of how much profit you could make off a half of yola. Take the weed you sold in a month and make that and a half in the first week. Making a lot more money for a lot less of the work makes sense doesnt it?

.....nah youre probably right though, selling a marked up price on an O to a dealer/dealers whose goal is to buy the best quality at the cheapest they can find so they can make a profit is totally gonna work. Cause I mean, its you whose selling it to them, so they wont care if they take a loss twice a week so you can make a quick buck
    Last edited by MASTAH_RIBCAGE; 10-01-2012 at 11:59 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by lostyoursense View Post
    That's my sister faggot

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by biffcreature View Post
    I'm wondering if I should start selling weight.
    your online asking people about that. that shows u should take ur thousand dollars invest in a really nice rope and find a good tree with a view and some knot tying lessons. Seriously u are not gunna get anywhere or make anything with a couple os. waste of time.