Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 192 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 92142172182187188189190191192193194195196197202212242292692 ... LastLast
Results 3,821 to 3,840 of 35003
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Ares, that new red bong looks tight.

"Fuck commercial herb and shady dealers. Fuck lazy burnouts. Fuck stoner-movies that aid stoner-stereotypes. Fuck non-activist potheads. Fuck everyone that thinks cannabis is only for getting stoned."

PeacE
    "its about going out, and destroying lines,expresing yourself on the walls, people dont give a shit if you live or die" -Risk9-

Like a wise man once said:
    Live every day like its your last, Some day youll be right.

bluball machine
    :blink: check this out zooted

PeacE
    ..MR.DOC>>
    "its about going out, and destroying lines,expresing yourself on the walls, people dont give a shit if you live or die" -Risk9-

o man if i was blazed and saw that shit
    All*Dames*Exploited

i got baked friday, drove in my parents mercedes and crashed into a house HAAHAHAHA, how the fuck did i manage that

are you jokeing
    All*Dames*Exploited

how do some people throw up aftyer smokin >

virgin lungs, and there bitches

i smoked like 8 blunts yesterday and a 3 b legiters
    of some fire, i was blown. then sprinkled some salvia on a blunt
    it was alright. then watched iron monkey 2

<_< Shows how much you know,
    ive thrown up after smoking tabacco, my body dosent like it too much, but never from marijuana,
    :lol: so you smoked 8 blunts of fire, i love when the kiddies, call bud, fire, or dro, or purple haze, or some other stupid main stream rapper bullshit.
    well i know you didnt , but if you did put salvia in your blunt, :lol: well you just wasted your salvia, seeing as it does nothing in those conditions, it must be in a pipe or bong, with high heat, one not acheived by smoking a blunt with it...
    Learn your shit, then come one here and try to impress the kids

PeacE
    ..D h34r: C..
    &quot;its about going out, and destroying lines,expresing yourself on the walls, people dont give a shit if you live or die&quot; -Risk9-

see&#39;s how much you know to
    becuase i defantly know more than you do, so dont even try
    fire is used as just a slang, and it is also a type of weed grown in the northern US
    and salvia, its works in a blunt IF you pre heat it and come up with a cream bro
    alright kiddie.
    marjiuana beef 101

The temperature required to release salvinorin-A from the plant material is quite high (about 240 ° C), so the direct application of an intense flame, such as from a butane torch lighter, is often required to reach it.
    its not gonna work in a blunt, if you think it will youve never broken through.
    pre heating it isnt gonna do shit, for the salvinorin-A to be vaporized it needs to hit around 240 celsius, thats in one go, if you heat it up before hand it will cool back down

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

For as long as I have been smoking weed I have never smoked or even contemplated the intake of 8 blunts and 3 be legits (which adds up to roughly 14 blunts) in one day.
    The patron saint of mediocrity.

marijuana she is my friend
    Sore &lt;-----

my friends bday is 420...
    All*Dames*Exploited

damn salvo you dont blow hard
    and you live in WA too, i still have to hit you up about that stuff

Originally posted by Exploited@Nov 13 2005, 09:19 PM
    my friends bday is 420...
    i know a guy whose bday is 4:20 as well....fucking pothead too lol
    <span style=\'color:red\'><u><span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>&quot;Life&#39;s A Bitch, And Then You Die...&quot;</span></span></u></span>
    --------------------

<span style=\'font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\'>(¯`·.¸_(à ¯&#092;¸,.-·~•²°â⠬œÂ·-» WoW&#33; <span style=\'color:red\'><u>W</u></span>ords <span style=\'color:red\'><u>O</u></span>f <span style=\'color:red\'><u>W</u></span>ar Online Crew Don&#39;t Front&#33;</span>

--------------------
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Advise)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>ÂÂ* &#33;ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sorry i forgot *****r. peace AC/DC h34r:ÂÂ* B)
    write DOPE and who is this krunk guy? 88.1 in vegas tho. out. kanthrax at tha spot. or ::FUNNY:: fugg man charlie murphy and mike epps are cummin at the Aladdin July 2nd..peace to all the cancer victimz</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kayone707)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> give a man a fish he can eat for a day.. Teach a man how to fish an he can eat for a lifetime.. an he also gets a cool race car </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    --------------------
    <span style=\'color:yellow\'>The Cheesebread Triplets:kronone, snow2skate and JadedSketches&#33;</span>
    <span style=\'color:yellow\'>V-Unit Now Has Competition...TCT&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; lol</span>
    <span style=\'color:gray\'>kronone aka opertwo</span>
    <span style=\'color:red\'><u><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>Your Everyday Postwhore</span></u></span>

has anyone here smoked salvia before? (sorry for the double post, i forgot to add this too)

but anyway i did it and i was fucked out of my skull man. they say salvia high is just like an acid trip. i didnt know what it was my friend gave it to me and told me to smoke it so i torched it in my pipe and i was fucked for 4 minuits.
    <span style=\'color:red\'><u><span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>&quot;Life&#39;s A Bitch, And Then You Die...&quot;</span></span></u></span>
    --------------------

<span style=\'font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\'>(¯`·.¸_(à ¯&#092;¸,.-·~•²°â⠬œÂ·-» WoW&#33; <span style=\'color:red\'><u>W</u></span>ords <span style=\'color:red\'><u>O</u></span>f <span style=\'color:red\'><u>W</u></span>ar Online Crew Don&#39;t Front&#33;</span>

--------------------
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Advise)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>ÂÂ* &#33;ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sorry i forgot *****r. peace AC/DC h34r:ÂÂ* B)
    write DOPE and who is this krunk guy? 88.1 in vegas tho. out. kanthrax at tha spot. or ::FUNNY:: fugg man charlie murphy and mike epps are cummin at the Aladdin July 2nd..peace to all the cancer victimz</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kayone707)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> give a man a fish he can eat for a day.. Teach a man how to fish an he can eat for a lifetime.. an he also gets a cool race car </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    --------------------
    <span style=\'color:yellow\'>The Cheesebread Triplets:kronone, snow2skate and JadedSketches&#33;</span>
    <span style=\'color:yellow\'>V-Unit Now Has Competition...TCT&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; lol</span>
    <span style=\'color:gray\'>kronone aka opertwo</span>
    <span style=\'color:red\'><u><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>Your Everyday Postwhore</span></u></span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

for a moment there i thought u said something about smoking saliva

yeah it&#39;s like an acid trip... if you ate 500 hits and they only lasted 10 minutes.