Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 197 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 97147177187192193194195196197198199200201202207217247297697 ... LastLast
Results 3,921 to 3,940 of 35003

Originally posted by ares@Nov 20 2005, 03:18 PM
    Actually your wrong. Lightbulb vapes are used for meth as well...

Whats up with kids bumping all these quotes from a year ago? Its all been discussed...
    actually i wasnt

i didnt say they were just for weed

Originally posted by hoast+Nov 21 2005, 02:33 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hoast @ Nov 21 2005, 02:33 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-garvycat@Nov 20 2005, 04:29 AM
    man iam im hittn a roor little sister with an ash catcher 12&#39;&#39; with ice shellvs. im smokeing aota (all of the above) its blue barry crossed with white widow crossed with ak 47 crossed with skunk #1. its the dank ist shit
    yeah, mines basically like the RooR little sista but with green logo. I have an ashcatcher also.. they&#39;re not called "ice shelves" they&#39;re ice catchers.

Also, everybody here know&#39;s you are a faggot because you obviously can&#39;t have BB/WW/AK47/Skunk#1 in one strain.. can&#39;t have sex with four plants you fuckin idiot.
    (not my picture.. same exact bong but with a green bowl)

here is some of my buds i took pictures of

[/b][/quote]
    couldnt u just mate 2 of them together then the 2 left over mate them then mate the 2 u come out with then u have them all in one nm prolly not
    no bitches i aint banned them dumbass cant baned ppl they suspended me till the 29 big fucking deal them stupid ass hoes wait till i get back bitches

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by cess&#33;@Nov 21 2005, 02:37 PM
    actually i wasnt

i didnt say they were just for weed
    You told both kids you quoted that they were wrong, and the one dude wasn&#39;t wrong.

fuck working 9 hour shifts, hungover with less than 3 hours sleep. sometimes i dont know why i bother...

^^ ya man going to work after partying sux..i had work at 8 on sunday and i i only got home at like 4:30, went to see dropkick murphys then bars after....

also i burned a fat head with one of my profesors today, so jokes
    All*Dames*Exploited

Originally posted by Exploited@Nov 21 2005, 07:38 PM
    ^^ ya man going to work after partying sux..i had work at 8 on sunday and i i only got home at like 4:30, went to see dropkick murphys then bars after....

also i burned a fat head with one of my profesors today, so jokes
    dude fear and loathing in las vegas is craaaaaazy. when they do the ether thats what that shit is actually like, the director had to do all these drugs because i done each one and i felt the exact same waYy&#33;

(except the "adrenachrome" which isn&#39;t used as a drug, people have tried injecting raw adreneline though. makes your heart explode)

anyways guys whos into rolling? got a bunch of em right here.. they aren&#39;t brand names because they were pressed by a local setup, 100% pure mdma

just got me two dime bags packed with shake for 1 dolla
    no bitches i aint banned them dumbass cant baned ppl they suspended me till the 29 big fucking deal them stupid ass hoes wait till i get back bitches

are you guys proud of buying shake?, mostlikely leaf matter ha, make hash out of that,
    yeah i got 2 oz of shake for 18 buck one day.. he offerd it to me and i was like fuck you i aint buying that shit, he said man just lemme get 20 bucks, i said naw how bout 18 B)
    i made cookies and hash from it so w/e

hoast- so you got some Pure mdma... thats bullshit yor probally one of those kids that gets told its pure shit but its just DXM fucking bummer eh,
    &quot;its about going out, and destroying lines,expresing yourself on the walls, people dont give a shit if you live or die&quot; -Risk9-

Like a wise man once said:
    Live every day like its your last, Some day youll be right.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I dont know about you but i smoke the bud and shake.

dxm is nice

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I just got my girl a 1 foot glow in the dark bong with blue skull and crossbones all over it. Will have pics as soon as I get the internet at home.

is you girl a shaved head overwight biker dyke?

if so she will love the new tube&#33;

i just had to steal this and makeit bigger

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Dr. Coffee@Nov 19 2005, 04:02 PM
    ares is a genius
    When it comes to weed, I second that.
    Ares is a weed guru.

Originally posted by >SM&#33;7K<@Nov 22 2005, 04:03 PM
    are you guys proud of buying shake?, mostlikely leaf matter ha, make hash out of that,
    yeah i got 2 oz of shake for 18 buck one day.. he offerd it to me and i was like fuck you i aint buying that shit, he said man just lemme get 20 bucks, i said naw how bout 18 B)
    i made cookies and hash from it so w/e

hoast- so you got some Pure mdma... thats bullshit yor probally one of those kids that gets told its pure shit but its just DXM fucking bummer eh,
    who da fuck are you? i know my pressers, i dont even get rolls that much mostly moly fluffy ass white molly, pure as can be.

here&#39;s some minnesota purp for all you who think there aint shit here
    just some everyday shit, goes for 40 per 8th, half 165 280 zips
    http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y29...ed/AUT_130.jpg

i can just steal weed off my sister cuz she just leaves it out in the open

-_- mmm, weeeeeedery heha&#33;11111111111.............................. .................................................. .........................

You can make a sick bong out of an exhaust pipe, some bathroom sealant and a bowl + pipe from a bong, thats all i&#39;m gonna tell you... You can work the rest out for yourselves. May be expensive and time consuming, but damn is it worth it. Big up any london mans...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by geezpot+Nov 23 2005, 12:36 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (geezpot @ Nov 23 2005, 12:36 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Dr. Coffee@Nov 19 2005, 04:02 PM
    ares is a genius
    When it comes to weed, I second that.
    Ares is a weed guru. [/b][/quote]
    I got alot to teach, but even more to learn..

yo krylontagger, get a job.

i love weed , weed weed weed , i love to smoke it smoke smoke smoke roll roll roll smoke smoke smoke hahahaha.fucking blaaaaaaazed.
    canadian weed is the shit i love it and thats why i will never move to the states (not saying theres no good weed there)i just cant find any good shit when i go down there. but let me tell you the jack herer is INSANEEEEE in montreal right now if i had my cam i would flick this nug for u stoners out there would make u drooooooooooooool.
    hold it down fellow stoners.
    if u dont like me .. then go fuck yourself