Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 203 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 103153183193198199200201202203204205206207208213223253303703 ... LastLast
Results 4,041 to 4,060 of 35003

Dude you need like an ounce of trim and leaves and shit. Also you need silkscreens and something to churn it in. Its kind of tough to do but you can buy these fuckin machines that are specifically designed for making hash out of High Times or you could find one at a headshop or something.

bust-a-nut inside your eye, to show u where i cum from
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by hoast+Dec 5 2005, 07:19 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hoast @ Dec 5 2005, 07:19 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sicka than aidz@Dec 5 2005, 03:13 AM
    what a homo.///....

anyways, yeah, those green cards, i know someone in rehab who bought one of those off another patient or whatever for like 50 bucks, he would use it in seattle cuz he had cancer. fuckin fag bought it and bounced. u know how much chronic is in washington, everyone smokes bud here, fuck yeah, thanks bc
    im not sure what you mean by that, but yeah washington does have alotta bud but BC isnt usually where my main point of interest is. Have you ever been to vancouver? now thats the place you wanna be. Fuckin.. you can buy anything, shrooms, medical bud, this mix of thc liquid, it&#39;s all buttery it&#39;s supposedly 77% THC.

it&#39;s illegal for these shops to run, but everyone knows about &#39;em.. you dont have to be 18 either because it&#39;s an illegal operation already.

shits so cheap too [/b][/quote]
    i live like 40 minutes from vancouver bc. it&#39;s got sick skate spots. grimiest fuckin ghetto&#39;s too like east hastings, fuck that street.

all the bud in washington, most of it comes from the chilliwak/abbotsford bc area. im talkin ton&#39;s of bud, hell, i gotta alotta fam in federal prison cuz they smuggled so much. yeah vancouvers the shit, i get trashed up there alot. someone will be like 500 american for a qp of chronic, so u buy it, weigh the shit out an its&#39; like 7 ounces, fuck yeah&#33; then u turn around an sell 4 ounces for 800 in washington. see, there&#39;s a neverending supply of the shit, but mad people dont wanna run the border. i dont know, get rich quick back in the day. peace :lol:

<span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'>I maintain this paradise on this earth With tha &quot;Shut tha Fuck up Style&quot; for what the shit is worth-ODB</span>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kayone707 &#064; Dec 16 2005, 08:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>thas funny.. im gonna get drunk an Fuck Mateo, yo fr real. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (BS@24&#045;7)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>Thanks AIDZ, Your post will be previewed by a moderator before it is added to this topic</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    WUFOREVER.COM

Originally posted by skateparadise@Dec 5 2005, 01:45 PM
    not sure. i will post a close up in a few min. it looks like a loritab. (small ovle pills with blue dots in it) so i took 2 of them... and i was sittin there at 10 am .. nothing happend... but all of a sudden i just have a huge burst of energy that lasted 3 days. 3 days of staying awake. not even thinking about sleeping.
    blue speks? sounds like they got special K in them
    THE SCRAWLINGS OF A GRAFFITI WRITER CAN GO UNDETECTED UNLESS A SERIES OF SIMILAR EVENTS OCCUR

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i am guessing the answer is no?
    Sparkly

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fault0 my homie)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>To: Mse (Crip Walkin Serbian)
    Address: Compton, Serbia</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

im hopeing the outcome is yes
    All*Dames*Exploited

Originally posted by skateparadise@Dec 5 2005, 01:17 PM

yeah it is nice to have a choice. how do i wanna get fucked up today. That Lady... maryjane... speed...
    what a beautifle site..i dropped acid for liek teh second time..it was fucked..

that reminds me of the brief case in fear and loathing
    All*Dames*Exploited

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

holy crap, a little box of heaven

South Florida

smokme weed everyday.....
    <span style=\'color:red\'>CENSORED FOR YOUR PROTECTION</span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by unknown_1+Dec 6 2005, 07:51 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (unknown_1 @ Dec 6 2005, 07:51 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-skateparadise@Dec 5 2005, 01:45 PM
    not sure. i will post a close up in a few min. it looks like a loritab. (small ovle pills with blue dots in it) so i took 2 of them... and i was sittin there at 10 am .. nothing happend... but all of a sudden i just have a huge burst of energy that lasted 3 days. 3 days of staying awake. not even thinking about sleeping.
    blue speks? sounds like they got special K in them [/b][/quote]
    It looks like an Icebreakers breath ment. but it isnt round its oval and maybe a little smaller. looks like a loritab.

this girl yesterday asked me if she can get any pills from me she asked for a painkillers or muclerelaxers. and so i got talking with a friend and asked him if i should sell 2 of them to her and tell her its loritabs. but thats pretty fucked up giving someone speed. and it will keep her up grinding her teeth, freakin out for 3 days.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

well it would be dam funny&#33;

bust-a-nut inside your eye, to show u where i cum from
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

may as well sell her some aspirin an save your breathmints

<span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'>I maintain this paradise on this earth With tha &quot;Shut tha Fuck up Style&quot; for what the shit is worth-ODB</span>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kayone707 &#064; Dec 16 2005, 08:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>thas funny.. im gonna get drunk an Fuck Mateo, yo fr real. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (BS@24&#045;7)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>Thanks AIDZ, Your post will be previewed by a moderator before it is added to this topic</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    WUFOREVER.COM

o man i snorted some speed today with this street punk guy then went to gym class...fucked up
    All*Dames*Exploited

7g&#39;s not the best lookin bud

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Exploited@Dec 7 2005, 10:20 PM
    o man i snorted some speed today with this street punk guy then went to gym class...fucked up
    hell yeah. i&#39;m goin to smort and take speed tomorrow night

am i unaware of some coke term....or is straight just spelled wrong? ^^^^^

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (DROZDHCRUE &#064; Feb 10 2005, 09:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>antic your shit is fuckin fly man</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    i wish.....

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (DAlEk &#064; Sep 2 2004, 09:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> h34r: hey uhh ima newbie and i got in to tagging and i wanna know wut is the blackbook? is it like a book that teaches u or is it pictures or what? and is it good,should i buy it? </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    HAHA

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

HOT DAMN IVE NEVA RODE IN A CONVERTABLE BEOFRE.....is that right? well its about time then......Fear and Loathing = best movie eva

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

whats w/ u guys and your chemicals, herbs are gonna keep u alive longer

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

acid is cool...but this is the herbal remedy thread

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I just stepped in the door, worked a 15 hour shift today most of which I was sober, doing shit work. half quarter blunt with hash oil, heinikens, and Im asleep.

The only thing good about today was the radio station paying a 24 hour tribute to John Lennon by playing lennon and beatles songs all day. 25 years today since he was killed.

"Turn off your mind, relax and float down stream."