Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 208 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 108158188198203204205206207208209210211212213218228258308708 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,160 of 35003

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

pretty badass day i had yesterday, i finally finished my long worked on bong, bought a really cool wood pipe, helped a friend pass a drug test (niacin) and smoked a bowl or tow of a friends chron. Ill try to get pics of my pieces 4 u gys later

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by KireOne@Dec 21 2005, 01:25 PM
    hit out of a bong with an ice catcher, holy shit, so much better than a pipe, then sit back and drive around in a fogged out car listenin to that german techno from SuperTroopers and "Heil Hitler" by DJ Adolf....fucked up
    When ur on ur ass, that shit is insane.
    i fukin hate nazis but that Heil Hitler song was probably one of the funniest things id ever heard. me and my dad were laughin our asses off the first time we herd that.
    Why speak out when you can silence?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by KireOne@Dec 21 2005, 01:25 PM
    hit out of a bong with an ice catcher, holy shit, so much better than a pipe, then sit back and drive around in a fogged out car listenin to that german techno from SuperTroopers and "Heil Hitler" by DJ Adolf....fucked up
    When ur on ur ass, that shit is insane.
    i fukin hate nazis but that Heil Hitler song was probably one of the funniest things id ever heard. me and my dad were laughin our asses off the first time we herd that.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

put a little bit of each weed in the cone and have your self a 6 blend cone.
    Saer One GRC
    www.nicekidnice.com

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

^bad....ass

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

^bad....ass

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

^bad....ass

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

^bad....ass

twat

but damn, thats sweet

weed is for pussies. i do real stuff like coke, or heroin. why isn't there a thread on that!?!?!??!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

There isn't a thread on them because how many kids on here could carry on a discussion about coke and herion? I doubt you could even come up with more than 5 or 6 relative and intelligent sentences on the subject.

today marks the first time I've picked up since late october. Any ways, my tolerance has gotten way too high, I've got to sober up for a bit. The past 4 months I've easily smoked over 150 blunts and I really need a break.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by screw_loose@Dec 24 2005, 01:12 PM
    weed is for pussies. i do real stuff like coke, or heroin. why isn't there a thread on that!?!?!??!
    Do you even think a real user can afford to own and run a computer?

Go and really do heroin, hopefully you'll OD and we won't hear from you again.

This thread is child friendly.

oh man i picked teh nicest sevens today...so many crystals and it stunk up my whole room...my mom was liek "why does your room smeel like a skunk?".....

and screw_loose: you just sound so fake
    All*Dames*Exploited

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ya i just bought this 4 person hooka yesterday for 60USD. i no i got ripped off a little but i wasnt gonna complain since im only 16.
    i would put up a pic but i cant figure out how

Originally posted by Mse@Nov 27 2005, 03:16 PM
    fukin hell
    im using an old mans pipe right now wooden and shit
    neva tried a bong and noplace to buy it from!
    but that is some very attractive weed
    Ohhh man, one time my friend had one of those old man tabbaco pipes, we packed it to the rim, and the pipe freeburned the whole time, good times...
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>I wish I was a mod.
    Idiots would die. I would be like robomod or some shit. Fucking close your thread then cut you into a million pieces and send them to your mom in a box </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Incredible D &#064; Nov 12 2005, 05:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> i nominate &quot;Iamyourrealfatherbitch*****&quot; for best name on bs. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>no u silly fuck. everyone knows writers have jet packs.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

time to start posting again

Homegrown Blueberry:

rip boner

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

anyone ever heard of black widow haze? my friend was talking about it. says its good shit

South Florida

nice , my boi has the same bong, but with out the ribbon, and he put a bigger bowl on it,
    nice buds btw..
    &quot;its about going out, and destroying lines,expresing yourself on the walls, people dont give a shit if you live or die&quot; -Risk9-

Like a wise man once said:
    Live every day like its your last, Some day youll be right.

word
    rip boner