Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 219 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 119169199209214215216217218219220221222223224229239269319719 ... LastLast
Results 4,361 to 4,380 of 35003

^ damn. home grown?

Mods= h34r:
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Quote Originally Posted by fannypack uprock
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimo13
    i dunno. u can sit n work on ya styles, u can get over it and go paint neway u gan go bag up supplies, u can go to yo girls house and get sum ass, u can go fuck up toys...do wutever tha fuck u wanna do, wuts a little water gonna do???
    yeah totally! thats grafftastic. jackass.
    Do these boxes make my sig look phat?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i haven't seen that picture in a long time.
    Saer One GRC
    www.nicekidnice.com

So anyone growin outdoors this season? Or are you all strictly indoor foos? <---Foos *****.

You generaly grow more bud outdoors, obviously.

Shit im high, dont listen to me ahaha.
    That's why AA is my fuckin American Idol
    witty comments like this makes this guy a star
    ^Whoa

heh, it's funny cuz his name is alcoholics anonymous, and we're speaking as if it was a...

oh hell, you all know why it's funny
    ^FoeOne

haha

yo you gotta problem today, hit up AA, he got more shit then a pharm-ma-say

sucka ass fools!

whut whut

yo theme song
    ^Gesus

did you seriously just spell lion with an e
    ^E Terror sonnn

Right hear&#33; outdoors. Well not me but my cousin has a house upstate and he lives on a fucking mountain and he grows each year and eventually i pay him a visit :lol:
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

i dunno. u can sit n work on ya styles, u can get over it and go paint neway u gan go bag up supplies, u can go to yo girls house and get sum ass, u can go fuck up toys...do wutever tha fuck u wanna do, wuts a little water gonna do???

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

how much does everyone pay for varous amounts? like.. i bought 1.5 grams for &#036;5.. but j.w everyones prices..

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

1.5 grams for 5&#036;????? shit...usually 1.5 grams is 15...
    anyways peace&#33;

Hahaha you know he bought that shit cheap and thought hed look cool if he posted it online.

"Yeah I got all the sweet hook ups, I can get ya Tylenol, Robitussin, even Benadryl for cheap. Im fuckin crunk like that. My boy works at CVS, so Im pretty much the guy to go to for all your Aspirin and Ibuprofen needs."
    ^Whoa

heh, it's funny cuz his name is alcoholics anonymous, and we're speaking as if it was a...

^FoeOne

haha

sucka ass fools!

whut whut

yo theme song
    ^Gesus

^E Terror sonnn

i was on 600mg ibuprofin when i had the kidney peoblem thing, and i took 2 one time and it was fucked up

Originally posted by Havoc411@Feb 5 2006, 02:11 PM
    i was on 600mg ibuprofin when i had the kidney peoblem thing, and i took 2 one time and it was fucked up
    lol you prolly fucked up your kidney worse
    anyone heard that nutmeg get you high? wanna try it lol

do not try nutmeg

been there done it...made me very sick for an hour ..laid in bed and held in my puke, not fun

last night was awesome..
    me and 2 other friends trippin off corcidins and vicks..and smoked butts, sat at a table and talked for hours..i dont remember what we were talkin about but Dxm is a very good drug to just do and talk and have a great time.. i dont remember a lot from 7 pm to 2 am last night...

Originally posted by PureSole+Feb 5 2006, 03:30 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (PureSole @ Feb 5 2006, 03:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Havoc411@Feb 5 2006, 02:11 PM
    lol you prolly fucked up your kidney worse
    anyone heard that nutmeg get you high? wanna try it lol [/b][/quote]
    nah, if anything id be fucking up my liver. and i was in teh ibuprofin for somewhat pain but mostly to keep down swelling. i was on percs for the pain. i had a kidney stone early september

^i dont see how the ibuprofin would fuck you up, seeing as how the reason pecs and oxycodones fuck you up is because of the codeine and ibuprofin doesnt have codeine. but hey i guess at that level it could do something.
    ^Whoa

^FoeOne

haha

sucka ass fools!

whut whut

yo theme song
    ^Gesus

^E Terror sonnn

theres acetamedifine in ibuprofin, and 1200mg of ibuprofin will def do something with that little ammount it has

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I&#39;m not calling you out or anything, but acetaminophen and all other forms which are found in over the counter pain relief aren&#39;t narcotic analgesic, like oxycontin, oxycodine, percs, ect ect. Over the counter pain meds are classed in the nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory catagory, which shouldn&#39;t really give you that "high" feeling by themselves. But yeah, I&#39;ve felt pretty weird from just taking over the counter shit before

On the green tip, my cat just knocked a half full shot glass of crystals on my floor and I&#39;m not too happy about that. Little setback, but come april I&#39;ll still have a couple months worth of crystal to roll into a huge blunt..

i think it was just the sheer ammount of ibuprofin that i had ingested at one time, cause i mean a normal dose of the shit is like what, 60mg a tab, 2 tabs for a headache. i took 2 600mg tablets of the shit just to se what would happen and you get a bit woozy. this was a while ago though.

AA, you still wanna check out your master plan for this growing season?

naw i dont got anything against pills, it aint really me anymore, i stick to the green, but if i cant smoke then thats when i start taking pills, and drinking like everyday, a 40 and 300mg of dxm, would keep me on a good level for about 8 hours, but thats when times are ruff,

im not growing outdoors, but im setting up someones plots, 15 females outdoors and 10 inside... should be a nice time come xmas...
    PeacE
    &quot;its about going out, and destroying lines,expresing yourself on the walls, people dont give a shit if you live or die&quot; -Risk9-

Like a wise man once said:
    Live every day like its your last, Some day youll be right.

yessss DXM ... hit up your local pharmacies kiddies
    All*Dames*Exploited

B.C&#39;s finest, fresh out of the Pearson.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i dont smoke but my friend gave me a bowls worth anyways, it looks pretty good

i hav a bong dat i bort frm a local

but i made a bong (my favourite bong) its made frm a garden gnome

p.s sos i dnt hav a pic its my dads camera and i dnt think he&#39;d want a pic of my bong

p.s.s dnt ever smoke bong resen its fuked up

catch ya

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>check my sig and join the battle yo...</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (ACRO &#064; Mar 5 2006, 04:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> if there is a battle forum shouldnt there be a hook up center where you can call people out and then go to the battle forum... cuz the battle forum is a messs... or is it just me? </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    S.T.F.U.T.
    Shut The Fuck Up Toy
    (&#092;__/)
    (=&#39;.&#39;=) This is Bunny. Bunny is a cunt created by other cunts
    (&quot_(&quot on pokemon websites by nerds with nothing else to do