Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 299 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 199249279289294295296297298299300301302303304309319349399799 ... LastLast
Results 5,961 to 5,980 of 35003

it looks like someone knows how to copy and paste off Erowid

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

owned. plus everybody here knows whats up about all that shit.
    what

Naaah it depend's how the plant was grown and stuff i got addicted to one strain once when i kicked i went spaz and people thought i was on eccy's then i got hella depressed
    The above post is 100% false and should not be taken seriously, it is a lie.

Bored Of Your Average.

you prolly smoked Piff or Poppy. its basically a poppy(which is an opiate) cross bread with an herb plant, so its an a sence, opiated weed. at least thats what ive heard from people.

or maybe hes just a pussy and cant handle mj smoke

im depressed by my tolerance
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Quote Originally Posted by fannypack uprock
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimo13
    i dunno. u can sit n work on ya styles, u can get over it and go paint neway u gan go bag up supplies, u can go to yo girls house and get sum ass, u can go fuck up toys...do wutever tha fuck u wanna do, wuts a little water gonna do???
    yeah totally! thats grafftastic. jackass.
    Do these boxes make my sig look phat?

Originally posted by cess!@May 18 2006, 09:54 PM
    or maybe hes just a pussy and cant handle mj smoke
    Fuck you bitch go smoke something like a poisonus substance.
    The above post is 100% false and should not be taken seriously, it is a lie.

Bored Of Your Average.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by segway@May 18 2006, 05:24 PM
    how much do you pay for that sweet tooth?
    your lookin at $70 a 1/4, seems a bit expensive, untill you do 2 blade hits and can't pick up the knives again.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by E-Terror@May 18 2006, 08:37 PM
    you prolly smoked Piff or Poppy. its basically a poppy(which is an opiate) cross bread with an herb plant, so its an a sence, opiated weed. at least thats what ive heard from people.
    true white rino should be injected with opium in the stems, apparently it depletes the chlorophyl and you get white herbs. white rino as a strain can be just grown, but its not the same.

bubblegum = life

i think you meant "bubblegum > life"

haha its all good

Originally posted by Slob+May 19 2006, 12:10 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Slob &#064; May 19 2006, 12:10 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-E&#045;Terror@May 18 2006, 08:37 PM
    true white rino should be injected with opium in the stems, apparently it depletes the chlorophyl and you get white herbs. white rino as a strain can be just grown, but its not the same. [/b][/quote]
    yo now that i think about it one time i smoked like one hit of this weed out of a pipe made out of a pop can (in the backyard of some kids mansion) and it gave me like the smoothest, most relaxed weed high ever, and everyone who else who smoked it was feelin the same. it felt a bit like codiene, mustve been that opiated shit.

popcan bowls are life savers. Honostly, its 2 in 1, 50c for a disposable bowl and a drink.

I wish the milkman would deliver my milk - in the morning.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

haha some kid tryed to sell me some 20/20, and he was dead serious, i dont know if thats a real strain or whatever but the shit made me laugh

Originally posted by Slob+May 19 2006, 12:10 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Slob @ May 19 2006, 12:10 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-E&#045;Terror@May 18 2006, 08:37 PM
    true white rino should be injected with opium in the stems, apparently it depletes the chlorophyl and you get white herbs. white rino as a strain can be just grown, but its not the same. [/b][/quote]
    please begin to explain how the fuck you&#39;d inject opium into stems. first off, there&#39;s no circulation or anything inside the stem, it would be like trying to inject a piece of wood and hope it actually does anything other than waste opium. and a stem alot harder to puncture than your skin, so i hope you have a very strong needle. and depleting chlorophyl will just make the stem not green. white rhino herbs are not white, there&#39;s just so many crystals it has a white appearence.

white rhino is, quite simply, an F1 hybrid of white widow.

and to the kid that said this :
    yo now that i think about it one time i smoked like one hit of this weed out of a pipe made out of a pop can (in the backyard of some kids mansion) and it gave me like the smoothest, most relaxed weed high ever, and everyone who else who smoked it was feelin the same. it felt a bit like codiene, mustve been that opiated shit.
    you&#39;re retarded.
    standin' tall stayin' high

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

My friend use to buy hash from this dude. But they guy was arrested and the lab results showed the hash he was selling was laced with heroin.

surprise surprise

fuck buying shit be a pro at what ever you do&#33; GROW UR OWN HERB&#33;
    each plant makes about 2-10 oz.&#33; make a shit load of eatables, hash, keaf, and regular smokable herb&#33;

not everyone has the means to grow their own, and some people just dont smoke that much.