Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 310 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 210260290300305306307308309310311312313314315320330360410810 ... LastLast
Results 6,181 to 6,200 of 35003

yea i have acually have it didnt work. Right now what im doin is throwin on a lil more soil as it grows. Its been workin up to now ten of the plants are already 2 inches high. 3 of which have tipped . Thanks for the help ill try both over again let you know how its goin in bout a week.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

fuck weed go for shrooms
    and a little acid never hurts
    Drugs,Sex,Alcohol,Rock And Roll

Im Not Ghetto.........................

Originally posted by Kingz514+Jun 4 2006, 10:53 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kingz514 @ Jun 4 2006, 10:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-riddleboxxmcl@Jun 3 2006, 03:39 PM

why are those pics from 04? :huh:
    didnt feel like setting the date on my camera when it messed up

more pics - shitty quality though

[img=http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/4175/10065562fx.th.jpg]

[img=http://img275.imageshack.us/img275/6820/10065534hx.th.jpg]

[img=http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/3808/10065540fb.th.jpg]

[img=http://img275.imageshack.us/img275/7048/10065553qa.th.jpg] [/b][/quote]
    i don&#39;t see what youre getting excited about theres only a bout a stick at most an only the last pic if it&#39;s some of the bud i had looks decent man not the bst pics oh and acid doesn&#39;t hurt until you trip bad and burn your eye&#39;s loking at the sun biting your handopen to see if there is actually bones there but whatever your life your body your rules.
    The above post is 100% false and should not be taken seriously, it is a lie.

Bored Of Your Average.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

^stop reading rumors

Originally posted by EGO31@Jun 7 2006, 04:00 AM
    i don&#39;t see what youre getting excited about theres only a bout a stick at most an only the last pic if it&#39;s some of the bud i had looks decent man not the bst pics oh and acid doesn&#39;t hurt until you trip bad and burn your eye&#39;s loking at the sun biting your handopen to see if there is actually bones there but whatever your life your body your rules.
    lmfao you kids are too funny. bahahahaha "burn your eye&#39;s loking at the sun biting your handopen to see if there is actually bones" i&#39;m still laughing. you&#39;d have to bad trip pretty fucking hard to do some stupid shit like that bud. the risk of bad tripping ain&#39;t that bad, and the chances that you do something to harm yourself aren&#39;t that good. take some acid, trip out, and get out of it a better, more enlightened person.
    standin' tall stayin' high

yeah i kinda knew they grow till there roots cant grow out anymore, and i actually dont need them to be that tall, i figure mi start 20 plants, half are males, that leaves ten, i lose half of them due to insects, or some problem, i still have 5 females, outdoors, i should still get a nice yeild...
    Nature Illegal- Unnatural

&quot; Better to die on your feet, then to live on your knees&quot;

Originally posted by cess&#33;@Jun 5 2006, 10:12 PM
    fuck mids
    the mids i get in worcester are bomb dude...160 for an oz and its realk good outdoor kb just from hermies so it has al ittle seeds adn therefore kids assuem it sucks...when i buy to smoke i wouldnt pick it up but i put it out and make dough
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>EB3 &#39;til Infinity...</span>

Originally posted by NumbPain@Jun 7 2006, 10:21 AM
    yeah i kinda knew they grow till there roots cant grow out anymore, and i actually dont need them to be that tall,* i figure mi start 20 plants, half are males, that leaves ten, i lose half of them due to insects, or some problem, i still have 5 females, outdoors, i should still get a nice yeild...
    nah dude i had 14 plants and i figured the same as you liek 7 qwould be male then half woudl die so id have 3 females...well i didnt make it to deciding male or female before 11 were eaten so i only had 3 left so i just stated over on an indoor grow...if you can definately do it indoors

EDIT: h34r: proven wrogn by ares and myself...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by dismal@Jun 7 2006, 02:20 AM
    fuck weed go for shrooms
    The cost of shrooms adds up real quick. They are fucking awesome though.
    My username is supposed to be &quot;HÜK DUP&quot;
    My new username is 32rider32, I don&#39;t use this anymore

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by westcoastbomber@Jun 6 2006, 09:19 PM
    yea i have acually have it didnt work. Right now what im doin is throwin on a lil more soil as it grows. Its been workin up to now ten of the plants are already 2 inches high. 3 of which have tipped . Thanks for the help ill try both over again let you know how its goin in bout a week.
    So how much wattage do you have on the plants, and what type of lights are you using. Secondly how far away are the plants from the lights? Sounds to me like your plants are stretching too far for the light.

And for the record chronic is an actuall strain.

is it ture u can roll a j if u peel the tin foil away from the paper on the inside of a gum rapper or is it wax paper?

you can roll a joint with anything in the world, the question is if itll taste horrible or not.

you can roll it with the inside of a gum wrapper, but
    a. thats one small ass joint
    b. itll probly taste like shit and youll disassemble it.

On a better note, maybe you guys knew, maybe you didnt, but me and my friend were fuckin around last weekend, and we put a little bit of molassas on a joint, smeared it around and shit, hardened it with the flame, and that thing burned sooooooooooooooooo nice and sooooooooooooooooooo slow

i HIGHLY recommend it for anyone who loves joints

before this weekend i said fuck joints, now i like them a little bit more

ya dude my friend got this book "spliffs" im sure some of you have seen it...anyways it mentions the old school method of rollign ab lunt by keeping it together not by licking but with honey...that is bomb, i wanna cover my blunts in honey and freeze them...thatd be great

Originally posted by ares@Jun 7 2006, 03:39 PM
    And for the record chronic is an actuall strain.

wow i feel like an idiot

Chronic (BC)

BC Chronic is the plant to grow when yield and quality are top concerns. Mostly an Indica this plant can produce up to 600 grams per m2 while not compromising quality. Chronic has a strong high with a heavy resin content. Smokers that know and grow choose this plant for both appearance and it&#39;s sweet scent. Winner of 3rd place hydro division in the 1994 High Times Cannabis Cup, this is chronically the best choice for growers that are tired of loosing quality when gaining yield. Indica/Sativa bred with powerful effect and sweet smell in mind. Quality without compromise, serious flower power&#33; Specifications: ~ Flower: 7-8 weeks

it is a strain, iv heard crazy storys like its weed with coke on it..fuck that, im positive its a strain

honey works too, i heard putting it on your weed (a little dab or two) before a joint is also awesome

it is a strain, however, if someone sells you "chronic" 99 times out of 100, it isnt gonna be the real strain

Originally posted by westcoastbomber@Jun 6 2006, 08:37 PM
    alright so ive tryed grown in the past alot. Its all been out doors in feilds or hook ups private property, mostly out in mexico while on vacation. This season my hooks got a 20-40 acre feild. It mostly used for hunting due to all the vegitation in the area. Its covered densly in tall weeds shrubs and grasses. So growin there would not be difficult at all. The seeds were planted about two weeks ago 20 seeds of chronic, 20 seeds of skunk, 10 seeds of orange kush, and another 30-40 seeds from previous havests. In the past ive been succesful with all out door grows. But ive had problems with indoor grows. This has been my second atempt at it. The first one the plants continued to fall and tip at about 3-4 inches no matter what i tryed. So I just forgot about the whole thing. This time I left two of the 20 plants at my girlfreind&#39;s house.......they were both eaten by mice :huh: well ive got around the mice problem but i dont want to have the same problem of the tipping any sure ways of keepin the plants from tipping?
    if you havent tried this already,

try using mesh . prop the mesh up with tent poles, cut to what ever lenght you need them to be . the reason i say use tent poles is because they are very strong and will support your plant. weave the mesh through the poles . like over under over under and then use zip ties to hold the mesh so it dosnt fall down the poles. chicken wire should work. or any mesh you can find.but make sure you make it so it can keep climbing up. or else it will grow past the mesh and your stem will break.

have fun growing and good luck B)

thursday april 20 2006

ya chronic was originally a strain but over the years, with the overuse of the word on the street and in the industry, it&#39;s just an adjective used for good weed.
    standin' tall stayin' high

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by segway@Jun 7 2006, 04:29 PM
    it is a strain, however, if someone sells you "chronic" 99 times out of 100, it isnt gonna be the real strain
    99 out of 100 times any one you meet who tries to sell you dro fire skunk, or any other name is bullshitting you. Unless you know who grew it out, its just people trying to hustle.

And if your going to roll with honey, don&#39;t roll joints roll up blunts.. But don&#39;t put alot of honey on there because you&#39;ll end up gutting it and re-rolling. All you need is a nice thin layer, and a good blunt should last at least 30 minutes, with a real smooth taste. Last fall I had rolled up a honey blunt from a real big fan leaf. Had to keep it in the freezer for a couple weeks, but it was worth it. No paper, no glue, no chemicials or tobacco, just the greens