Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 34 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 14242930313233343536373839445484134534 ... LastLast
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Yea use a glass pipe in stead of foil or a glass neck on your bong but if its home made it will almost always be tin foil
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    sayin its cause your in a wheel chair or some shit. well fucking draw. enter the special olympics, get a hooker or something.
    get off my dick son
    </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

i callled in sick today,
    perhaps i should get stoned&#33;&#33; :lol:
    =====================================
    this post was brought to you by XYLENE HUG
    in assosiation with CAT CULT.
    =====================================

Quote Originally Posted by Ume View Post
    Holy Asian! Most Asian I've ever Asianed in Asia!

i got a free half o and a box of philly titans last night... pwned.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by CaSoNe@Feb 2 2005, 09:22 PM
    doin a scrog inside a wall i think wuld b pretty fuking hard to do...i meen think about how thick a wall is...less than a foot? ive never grown weed in a wall so i wuldnt really know but it sounds like a pretty bad idea to me
    its not really "in" the wall, you see in his basement under the stairs there are those cheap walls to make it look good because his basement is somewhat finished, so the space is prolly about 5 feet high, or more, and as wide as a stair case...but he is having succes so far

Originally posted by bigbomba&#39;@Feb 4 2005, 08:18 PM
    AA my plants or getting bigger 1 of them is huge&#33;&#33;&#33; im going to try to "stunt" itsgrowth to plant it in the spring&#33; o im hi right now hehehehehhehehehehehehe
    thanx for the update, but nah man dont stunt the growth (unless u need too due to space) spring is far away unless yours comes alot faster or something. you can always not stunt the growth, and then plant it outside gettin bigger buds off it. then you can just start a some new plant(s) outside and have em ready for early september (depends on the strain, and when u plant, thats goin if you plant in early-mid june time). PM me or hit me up on AIM, i thought u got caught or something. glad too see you didnt.
    That's why AA is my fuckin American Idol
    witty comments like this makes this guy a star
    ^Whoa

heh, it's funny cuz his name is alcoholics anonymous, and we're speaking as if it was a...

oh hell, you all know why it's funny
    ^FoeOne

haha

yo you gotta problem today, hit up AA, he got more shit then a pharm-ma-say

sucka ass fools!

whut whut

yo theme song
    ^Gesus

did you seriously just spell lion with an e
    ^E Terror sonnn

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

has anyone ever tried legal bud of planted legal bud seeds? does it even worK?
    bay area 510
    dublin

i swear... of the people in this thread are fucking morons, actually know what they&#39;re talking about. there should be a 100 question exam you need to pass before you&#39;re allowed in this thread.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

so far i said it was my bio project so.... the leafs are starting to change shape so i might need to find a new place to put them&#33;
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    sayin its cause your in a wheel chair or some shit. well fucking draw. enter the special olympics, get a hooker or something.
    get off my dick son

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by curve@Feb 5 2005, 07:56 PM
    i swear... of the people in this thread are fucking morons, actually know what they&#39;re talking about. there should be a 100 question exam you need to pass before you&#39;re allowed in this thread.
    I wouldn&#39;t go as far as saying the majority of the people in this thread are morons. Of course there are going to be people on here with more experience than others, but the point of this thread is to pass down the knowledge, not just resent the inexperienced.

Due to location, I&#39;m no longer in the same city as my current grow which is very frusterating. Especially when I get out to take care of it, and all my plants are dying from neglect. Not to mention the spidermite problems. But if all goes well, tommorow I&#39;ll be picking up the last needed parts for my DWC tub, similar to the one I posted in my last post. The only difference is that there will be 6 plants instead of 3. When it gets built, I&#39;ll be sure to post flicks.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

to the guy who said stunting the growth of a plant meens smaller yeilds thats not true....by doing a scrog or even just training ur plant to grow horizontally u increase ur yield and ur makin ur plant grow lower
    G/R/A/F/F/I/T/I....my anti drug

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i herd if you put chicken wire over your grow it will not grow high but it will grow bushy is that true?
    get off my dick son

i was the first to say that here... jackass...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i know i was simply telling what you already said^ ass whore&#33;
    get off my dick son

Originally posted by CaSoNe@Feb 6 2005, 01:09 AM
    to the guy who said stunting the growth of a plant meens smaller yeilds thats not true....by doing a scrog or even just training ur plant to grow horizontally u increase ur yield and ur makin ur plant grow lower
    yah but if u stunt the growth both horizontally and vertically, u ARE gonna get alot less weed. he didnt give much insight into exactly what he was doing. he just said stuntin the growth, but yes if u do a scrog/train your plant you can make up for it. very true, but stunting your plant and not training it, youll get less. no beef tho, just puttin up what i kno and have learned from past grows.
    That's why AA is my fuckin American Idol
    witty comments like this makes this guy a star
    ^Whoa

heh, it's funny cuz his name is alcoholics anonymous, and we're speaking as if it was a...

oh hell, you all know why it's funny
    ^FoeOne

haha

yo you gotta problem today, hit up AA, he got more shit then a pharm-ma-say

sucka ass fools!

whut whut

yo theme song
    ^Gesus

did you seriously just spell lion with an e
    ^E Terror sonnn

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ova ere in tha uk wen ibuy weed it aint in leaf form it like in dark blocks(not it aint herion fuk dat shit) witch u ave to toast and crumble

you mean hash?
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    Fuuuuuuuuu
    I'm too good at sex and eating vaj to be single.
    I feel as though I am not living up to my potential.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

to be honest i dont really kno it might be i just blaze up

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

to be honest i dont really kno it might be i just blaze up

hahaha, dont know what it is, but smoke it anyways. :lol:
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    Fuuuuuuuuu
    I'm too good at sex and eating vaj to be single.
    I feel as though I am not living up to my potential.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

haha will do