Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 354 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 254304334344349350351352353354355356357358359364374404454854 ... LastLast
Results 7,061 to 7,080 of 35003

if youre gonna snort it what you can do is either wash off the coating or peel it off.. and then split it into 2.. crush them separately so you have 2 piles of powder and do one then wait and see what it feels like then the other.. that might help prevent you from getting sick. i think that peeling it off might be a little easier than washing it off cause theres less of a chance youll loose any of the pill.. easiest way to peel it off is using a knife and peel the pill around the middle and then you should be able to lift the coating off the larger section of the pill..
    ~ em eff sea ~ 666camp ~

Quote Originally Posted by GeSuS_KRiST View Post
    hes really a mad scientist warlock warewolf vampire dark lord from the triple six super hero crew

ill die before your name does. waster12

yeah man, blowing dosent hurt or burn or anything like that, well, at least oxy dosent. shit, heroin dosent even burn when you rail it.

last time i railed something was when AA got RIPPED OFF HUGE

it was like, all cut.

that shit made my nose bleed, cause it was mad harsh. fucking sucked

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by spetzZz@Jul 21 2006, 04:52 PM
    my motherfuckin birthday monday bitches. 4 hits of acid, 2 pills of e, a g of blow, and a bit of meth thrown in there. should be a breezy afternoon.
    lsd mixed with meth what the fuck are u thinking granted pills cut with meth last alot longer... but acid and meth i wouldnt advise that being the lsd junkie i have hardcore for almost 10 less then a month till my birf day and scribble jam
    ................BIA.AOC.MF.666................

...RIP WASTER12... Family Forever
    Quote Originally Posted by wasterthehater View Post
    love ya too geebus

aight thanks everyone

and gesus, i dunno out anyone else but i didnt understnad what you were saying here "being the lsd junkie i have hardcore for almost 10 less then a month"
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>EB3 &#39;til Infinity...</span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by What Happened to the Letters?@Jul 21 2006, 06:17 PM
    aight thanks everyone

and gesus, i dunno out anyone else but i didnt understnad what you were saying here "being the lsd junkie i have hardcore for almost 10 less then a month"
    hes on lsd as we speak. he dont kno what hes type&#39;n either

ohhhh haha nice

Originally posted by GeSuS_KRiST+Jul 21 2006, 06:47 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GeSuS_KRiST @ Jul 21 2006, 06:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-spetzZz@Jul 21 2006, 04:52 PM
    my motherfuckin birthday monday bitches. 4 hits of acid, 2 pills of e, a g of blow, and a bit of meth thrown in there. should be a breezy afternoon.
    lsd mixed with meth what the fuck are u thinking granted pills cut with meth last alot longer... but acid and meth i wouldnt advise that being the lsd junkie i have hardcore for almost 10 less then a month till my birf day and scribble jam [/b][/quote]
    nah i got the diamond pills again so they cut with diphenhydramine. the meth is just on the side. and i am definately gettin that speed buzz on the cid.
    standin' tall stayin' high

damn i wanna get fucked up haha, threads but slow for the past few days

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

not mine but i wish it was
    Saer One GRC
    www.nicekidnice.com

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Woooooo that shit looks fuckin bomb... and i DONT say buds look bomb...
    mm tomarrow my xanax flys in
    ................BIA.AOC.MF.666................

...RIP WASTER12... Family Forever
    Quote Originally Posted by wasterthehater View Post
    love ya too geebus

i been smoking shwag lately, im ready for some highs...got in an argument wiht my girl the othre night, so i called my boy and smoked some good highs, and i ended up talking everything out....how wierd? haha nvm i just wanna get high./
    Herbal LOVE

Off the record - Hieroglyphics

Originally posted by Krylon bomber@Jul 22 2006, 10:47 PM
    not mine but i wish it was
    that shit has mad crystals looks like white widow

id like to see a whole nug of that, not just a small piece broken off

ya that shit looks BOMB
    standin' tall stayin' high

i just railed 20mg oxy...feels soo good, thanks for everyone telling me to rail it

I just got back from a 5 day music festival in NY, soo ill. All I did the whole festival was smoke, eat food, play frisbe (in the dark is so much fun), and other shit. Took this pic right before I rolled it.

Banned
    welcome to london city, were the days are dark,and razor sharp,blades get placed to face'n'heart
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i role blunts cus rizzlas r much cheaper but blunts get u more fuckrd unless u rolre em big like me

Originally posted by sketch3@Jul 24 2006, 08:04 AM
    i role blunts cus rizzlas r much cheaper but blunts get u more fuckrd unless u rolre em big like me
    you&#39;re a retard

that didnt make any sort of sence whatsoever

Originally posted by sketch3@Jul 24 2006, 09:04 AM
    im gunan have to say you role them casue you want to seem liek your a badass who smokes blunts

i prefer a cone over a lbunt, but i smoke both of them equally, blunts are fun to smoke and have but a joint to me is just lie ka casual smoke you just smoke in the car going anywhere, a blunt is more planend out gettign high to me

edit: oh yeah, i just railed the other 20mg of my oxycontin pill this morning, last night was amazing on it