Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 445 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 345395425435440441442443444445446447448449450455465495545945 ... LastLast
Results 8,881 to 8,900 of 35003
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

last night was awesome...sick ass party

smoke 5 bowls total, 2 of them to the head

good shit son

edit:

and i met some dude there that looked exactly like kase2 except he had both arms
    crewless...

Originally posted by What Happened to the Letters?@Oct 28 2006, 03:09 PM
    good buds are suppsoed to have crystlas, its not sand its trichomes, they grow naturally on the plant and are the number oe source of potent thc in marijuana

hahaha, yeahh, know them trichomes, but that i mean, when you split it up you fell the corns on your hand and when you lick the finger, you can bite the corns,no thc, its hard...sand or shit.

and damn, i hate my bong, today she just makes troubles and now tastes bad , whatup'honey!!

ahhr i hate her

i still don't understand how they'd get sand inside the bud.
    standin' tall stayin' high

Is it true that morning glorys have thc in them? and arnt they used to make lsd?

www.erowid.org
    you need to do a lot of research

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i thought LSD grew on fungi'd rye.

and yeah the bongshop is like a block away from my school and also on their website it says they sell salvia.
    other people that went there told me the rules were you can either have someone thats older than 18 with you or you have to be with a parent in order to buy anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChadWarden View Post
    if your name sucks, it sucks. For example, you write cumstache-oner. if you have a dope style, then good for you, respect. but you still write cumstache-oner. and that's pretty fucking gay, bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrice View Post
    You obviously have no concept of america's violence. It's called flexin'
    Quote Originally Posted by Flawless Victory View Post
    DON'T HATE ON HlM MAN, HE'S DOING IT FOR HIMSELF.
    Quote Originally Posted by bait View Post
    haha wtf does this has to do with an age??cause u older u think ur awesome or some shit??

Originally posted by -des-@Oct 29 2006, 02:31 PM
    Is it true that morning glorys have thc in them? and arnt they used to make lsd?
    No. both your statements are wrong. MG seeds don't have THC in them, and they arnt used to make LSD. They do contain LSA in them, which is closely related to LSD.

Originally posted by NosE2@Oct 29 2006, 06:45 PM
    i thought LSD grew on fungi'd rye.

and yeah the bongshop is like a block away from my school and also on their website it says they sell salvia.
    other people that went there told me the rules were you can either have someone thats older than 18 with you or you have to be with a parent in order to buy anything.
    LSA grwos on certain plants and is in them, but lsd is a sythetic drug made by chemists
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>EB3 &#39;til Infinity...</span>

Originally posted by phReak&#045;a&#045;NOiD+Oct 29 2006, 03:00 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (phReak-a-NOiD @ Oct 29 2006, 03:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-What Happened to the Letters?@Oct 28 2006, 03:09 PM
    good buds are suppsoed to have crystlas, its not sand its trichomes, they grow naturally on the plant and are the number oe source of potent thc in marijuana

hahaha, yeahh, know them trichomes, but that i mean, when you split it up you fell the corns on your hand and when you lick the finger, you can bite the corns,no thc, its hard...sand or shit.

and damn, i hate my bong, today she just makes troubles and now tastes bad , whatup&#39;honey&#33;&#33;

ahhr i hate her [/b][/quote]
    thast jsut really nice bud, when i break up bud i can feel the trichs alot, theyre kind of sticky and taste gritty like sand, i coudl see how someone would get confused...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ive never hit a bong
    yet i want to buy one.
    =/

its just that everyone i smoke with only has bowls none of them own any bongs.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChadWarden View Post
    if your name sucks, it sucks. For example, you write cumstache-oner. if you have a dope style, then good for you, respect. but you still write cumstache-oner. and that's pretty fucking gay, bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrice View Post
    You obviously have no concept of america's violence. It's called flexin'
    Quote Originally Posted by Flawless Victory View Post
    DON'T HATE ON HlM MAN, HE'S DOING IT FOR HIMSELF.
    Quote Originally Posted by bait View Post
    haha wtf does this has to do with an age??cause u older u think ur awesome or some shit??

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Bongs are the way to go for in-house smokers.
    I save blunts for sidewalks, car seats, or back yards.
    Bowls are for when I&#39;m inbetween doin shit.
    And joints are for when theres only papers around.
    The patron saint of mediocrity.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

has anyone grown their own reef before? i got 2 seeds and im thinkin about it...any tips or advice besides the ones i can find online?
    crewless...

overgrow got shut down back in like 02

growing is such a bitch, unless you cna dedicate time to it dont even bother...if your trying to do it well you have partens who dont know you smoke dont even attempt it becasue its liek 90th percentile to impossible to keep it a complete secret and get success

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ehh i dont really have the dedication to be doin it at the moment so i guess ill wait and do it some other time
    crewless...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ive had succesful grows.

and the dedication part is 120 percent true.

btw don&#39;t grow bagseed.

if your gonna risk it buy some good beans.
    what

[QUOTE]has anyone grown their own reef before? i got 2 seeds and im thinkin about it...any tips or advice besides the ones i can find online?

Yeah Im growing a little bit. Its amazing though I just sprouted a new plant the other day and my friend gave me this growth hormone and overnight it grew from 1cm to almost two inches&#33; The way Im doing it though is in my snakes cage since there is already the needed light in there.
    SIX ONE SEVEN

LSD is semi-synthetic. the "LS" is extracted from ergot, a fungus that grows on rye.
    standin' tall stayin' high

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

wow that sig of

im watching it and in the background was fight sounds of someone getting punched, and when the song ended his life bar went down =(

lol what a fucked up pic..
    i bought somewhere around 20 g&#39;s 2 fridays ago, smoked every day last week and now im dry :|
    ive given up on showing you guys pics of my bud/bong/joints cause i have NO FUCKING CAMERA
    anyways, for halloween my buddies got a 60 oz bottle of gin (i think its 60, im not rly sure) and were gonna buy some weed.
    for halloween im gonna be a stoned drunk kid
    writers in the 450 shore area pm me

mmmm delicious chunks. throw em in a bong, dome em, then lay flat on your ass