Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 449 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 349399429439444445446447448449450451452453454459469499549949 ... LastLast
Results 8,961 to 8,980 of 35003

coke with weed is a waste i bought a .5 for 30$ last friday and all it did is my mouth was numb.but dxm is the shit + i get it fo free cause theres a pharmacy at my work the shelf where the robitussin goes is empty.and whats the best source of dxm?I tried the robitussins cough gels they contain 15 mg each

the plants my friend had this summer....

they were so big but now its all gone

I've been wanting to try salvia and mush, anyone experiment with that?

i didnt rezise them cause #1 im 2 lazy and #2 you can see the crystals better.

This is my friends crop, i didnt jsut take it off the net.

goddamn thats alot of trees

Originally posted by 32rider32@Nov 2 2006, 05:44 PM
    I've been wanting to try salvia and mush, anyone experiment with that?
    i definantly wouldnt do that. i dont see those two as compatible drugs. mushrooms fuck you up enough, smoking salvia during a trip would most likely send you into a pretty bad trip. unless for some reason every time youve smoked salvia its been a positive, fun experience.v unlike for me.

^ thats ALOT OF JUICY FYUCKNIG B-U-D!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

oh my fucking lord

hes lucky
    crewless...

Originally posted by spetzZz@Nov 2 2006, 08:19 AM
    800mg is a big dose. that is definately plateau 3, in which case you are FUCKED.
    yeah well i was hoping for plateau 3, but i dont think i was there...i fell out of my chair once and jsut laid on the gorudn for a good 20 mintues though haha, i cnatr really remmeber it that well but i dont rememebr any hallucinations which basically sucked
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>EB3 &#39;til Infinity...</span>

peep this bud, purple dry and crystally amazing, and at only 160 cndn and ounce&#33;
    A turkey was chatting with a bull. &quot;I would love to be able to get to the top of that tree,&quot; sighed the turkey, &quot;but I haven&#39;t got the energy.&quot; &quot;Well, why don&#39;t you nibble on some of my droppings?&quot; replied the bull. &quot;They&#39;re packed with nutrients.&quot; The turkey pecked at a lump of dung, and found it actually gave him enough strength to reach the lowest branch of the tree. The next day, after eating some more dung, he reached the second branch. Finally, after a fourth night, the turkey was proudly perched at the top of the tree. He was promptly spotted by a farmer, who shot him out of the tree. THE LESSON - Bull shit might get you to the top, but it won&#39;t keep you there.

Want to sell me some of that? I got paypal you can just put it in a basketball and ship it.

it looks pritty nice, i mean id def cop some but its nothign to drool over, theres nto that much visible crystal its jsut purp
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>EB3 &#39;til Infinity...</span>

hahaha i encounted that exact same batch of purple trees about a month ago now. it was 125/oz when i had it, you gettin jewed. it ain&#39;t even very good and it bits up small.

and ya i took a biiiiiiiig bowl of 10x salvia (honestly like .3) on 2 pills coming up on 5g&#39;s of shrooms (wasn&#39;t trippin on shrooms, but i was when i came out of the salvia trip). ya i was just launched out of this world for the duration of the trip. only time i can remember i actually lost total control.

and ya i dunno what happened with you letters but you really gotta try that again. if you would of hit plateau 3 you would definately have known. i dunno if you mixed up the doses or something but i really can&#39;t explain what happened to you. and ya it&#39;s not crazy hallucinations there... it&#39;s a disassociative, visuals sorta like K. don&#39;t expect to be seeing disney quality animations n shit.
    standin' tall stayin' high

woohoo page 600
    just got an eighth, really nice too
    and those are some sexy buds newname
    writers in the 450 shore area pm me

Originally posted by E&#045;Terror@Oct 22 2006, 10:24 AM
    hotknifing&vaporizing=freebasing

theyre the same thing, just using different temperatures
    weel i guess around here we grow some green freebase and then we hotknife it ...

this or.... youre a dumbfuck <_<
    Quote Originally Posted by Albert Fish View Post
    just because you can't read it doesn't make it good.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

edit: nevermind
    crewless...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ALWAYS IN HIGH PLACES...ARU?

some red buds- perhaps panamanian red.

im high :huh:

Originally posted by spetzZz@Nov 2 2006, 09:16 PM
    hahaha i encounted that exact same batch of purple trees about a month ago now. it was 125/oz when i had it, you gettin jewed. it ain&#39;t even very good and it bits up small.

and ya i took a biiiiiiiig bowl of 10x salvia (honestly like .3) on 2 pills coming up on 5g&#39;s of shrooms (wasn&#39;t trippin on shrooms, but i was when i came out of the salvia trip). ya i was just launched out of this world for the duration of the trip. only time i can remember i actually lost total control.

and ya i dunno what happened with you letters but you really gotta try that again. if you would of hit plateau 3 you would definately have known. i dunno if you mixed up the doses or something but i really can&#39;t explain what happened to you. and ya it&#39;s not crazy hallucinations there... it&#39;s a disassociative, visuals sorta like K. don&#39;t expect to be seeing disney quality animations n shit.
    i doubt it man, i personally know the grower of these, and he wasnt selling this kind any cheaper, mybe the other kind hes got but those arent purple. this stuff is bomb tho, it busts out huge, contrary to the stufff you had
    A turkey was chatting with a bull. &quot;I would love to be able to get to the top of that tree,&quot; sighed the turkey, &quot;but I haven&#39;t got the energy.&quot; &quot;Well, why don&#39;t you nibble on some of my droppings?&quot; replied the bull. &quot;They&#39;re packed with nutrients.&quot; The turkey pecked at a lump of dung, and found it actually gave him enough strength to reach the lowest branch of the tree. The next day, after eating some more dung, he reached the second branch. Finally, after a fourth night, the turkey was proudly perched at the top of the tree. He was promptly spotted by a farmer, who shot him out of the tree. THE LESSON - Bull shit might get you to the top, but it won&#39;t keep you there.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

god damn that is a big yield&#33;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yeah i just buy like a gram at a time really...i have like 2grams right now and i gotta put those to good use tonight
    crewless...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

half easys

talking about them half E&#39;s.... umm like the quart how much do you think hell do it for...

and fucking reply to me on aim
    &quot;its about going out, and destroying lines,expresing yourself on the walls, people dont give a shit if you live or die&quot; -Risk9-

Like a wise man once said:
    Live every day like its your last, Some day youll be right.