Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 45 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 25354041424344454647484950556595145545 ... LastLast
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by infer one@Feb 20 2005, 09:54 AM
    ima get a pic of my boys 6 foot bong...WHOOOOHOOOO, i got the worst hangover, my breath stinks of oe, and weed...mad i thought i was gonna float to heaven last night. I also caught a quiky from a slut so ima be getting lumps on my balls soon...
    http://img220.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img220&image=yo2pk.png

as you can see, i have ben having a good time with my date...props to dear for taking the picture while drunk as fuck, 2 steel reserve 40's and this bad boy will give you one fucked up night...5'8 but we call her the 6 footer, after clearing this bitch you feel like a soldier...

who knows what lube is? :lol:
    =====================================
    this post was brought to you by XYLENE HUG
    in assosiation with CAT CULT.

Quote Originally Posted by Ume View Post
    Holy Asian! Most Asian I've ever Asianed in Asia!

Originally posted by Vincenzo+Feb 22 2005, 12:17 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Vincenzo @ Feb 22 2005, 12:17 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-xylene hug@Feb 21 2005, 04:28 AM
    i rock percy bong hits like its goin out of sytle&#33;&#33;&#33;
    but then a blunt with some friends is always dope too :wub:
    Yo...whered u get that breakdancing bear icon for your thing dude? :blink: [/b][/quote]
    bboyworld.com
    off some cat
    this post was brought to you by XYLENE HUG
    in assosiation with CAT CULT.

Quote Originally Posted by Ume View Post
    Holy Asian! Most Asian I've ever Asianed in Asia!

bee, sounds like you had a blast, nothing like cooking with cannibutter, one of my favorite ways to get high. I like leaving the herb in the butter, has a extra bang to it, and doesnt taste bad at all if you ask me ;D heh, you sound like your really well off, you have a custom vapobrothers vaporizer, a volcano, over a qp of danks, yea, i have to say, you&#39;re probably another rich guy, but keep tokin

and yea jek, dont pee on it, if you wanna get the PH up, just go get it some nutrients at lowes or some shit, think about it, you wanna smoke your piss?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

"rich guy"

Who the fuck are you?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i shit in my garden to fertilize it....actually i dont even have a garden

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Pissing in your soil is almost as stupid as giving your plants bongwater.

Hey Bee, mind if I come over for dinner sometime? Haven&#39;t been on in awhile, I hope where ever you went you were taking flicks.

B)

if i had alot of money right now, i&#39;d be happy, and i&#39;d prolly overdose ;&#092; but then again, life sucks anyways

dont trip, you&#39;ll feel depressed for a couple days after

I have been taking mad flicks ares...upon return I will post up....I took alot of flicks in the desert, I was in AZ working... I&#39;m in Califas now and soon heading towards home...Ares, I would LOVE to have you over for a dank dinner. ;-)

Pffffffffft....another rich guy...muthafucka imma hus-uh-lah...
    ....wasn&#39;t my bud, just me cooking with it...and the guy that had the volcano is the brother of the man that made the first. He sells them for about 6 bills which I think is ridiculous. However, I ordered one on family discount of a mushroom trade.
    this rich guys out this bitch........................
    R.I.P Mistah 12

...not knowing must be something like forgetting...

yea the price of those volcanos is mad pricey, but if i had the money, i assure you i&#39;d buy one in a heartbeat just because it looks cool ;P

i even applied at a bunch of garden shops yesterday, and a bakery :&#092;

hopefully i get the job at home depot&#39;s garden department, then i get to work with my black friend who doesnt do shit but get high, skeed up, and then make fun of the random random people to their face and smiles wide with his full tooth gold grill :&#092; they get mad, but hes a small black guy lol, so its hilarious

this is the depression you get after years of drug use....
    dont blame me, blame society... i forgot who said it, but they&#39;re absolutely right... society is a killer in its own...

now here&#39;s the depression in which i have to live day by day...

im tired of life, been for awhile, i cant even talk to my family because i hate them, i cant talk to anyone without being nothing, im tired of life, im tired of being poor, im tired of it all, finally ive come to the conclusion that i&#39;m not wanted in this world, i have no future, im 19 in the 11th grade because i cannot concentrate, and no, dont tell me to try, cause i&#39;ve tried as hard as i could and the only thing i could accomplish is failure, and thats not much of an accomplishment now is it? i have no talent, no skill, no motivation, no nothing....

do you know what its like when you cant even say hello to your own mom? or talk to your siblings? its hard, im alone in this house, and i hate it, if they all died i&#39;d prolly be sad only for my mom, whom i barely can say a word to, but its the only person i love, and hate :&#092;

do you know what it&#39;s like to goto school knowing you&#39;re older than 95% of the seniors... and you were demoted to the 11th grade? ive tried so hard to be something in school, yet i cant achieve shit... today i sat in class and we were told to study... i couldnt even find the subject matter on the same page everyone else was on... my mind is broken.

they say money cant buy happiness, but i gaurantee you if i had money, alot of money, i&#39;d be happy even if i didnt have friends... the first thing i&#39;d do if i had money is move out this fucking south and to some random state, to a random city, and i can gaurantee you i&#39;d be happy for the rest of my life...

its about time i finally fucking realized it... today i even took a gander at my gun.... maybe it is about time?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

...are you joking?
    The patron saint of mediocrity.

im really alone in this world when i have no drugs, drugs are the only thing that have kept me alive this long...

when you dont have them you go through phases...

tripping made me realize my dark side of life, its not something i like, i had a bad trip this weekend, and it made me realize alot....

but on the real, i really have no future or meaning

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

bad trip on weed?....unheard of. You have a meaning, and a future, you just don&#39;t know what yet, thats all. I feel your pain hombre try not to beat yourself up too hard.
    The patron saint of mediocrity.

i do more drugs than weed....

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

some people say bad things about flavored/cented papers

but these are unreal, before i even got home i ate 3 of them

Quote Originally Posted by ODonthesetrees View Post
    don't worry about it, the bud is in the roots, so when you pull the plant out of the groudn after its a few months old the buds are attached to the bottom, theyre already in bags and everything

..and i thought i was fucked up :&#092;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

As sad as it is, marijuana is a depressant, and a pretty serious one if you ask me.

I&#39;m tired of life. But then again, I&#39;m tired everyday. At least I&#39;m getting a good 5 hours of sleep a night, which is far better from the average 2 I was getting a few months back, but no matter how much sleep I get, I still feel exahusted.

I&#39;m stuck living with my mom, who I can&#39;t really talk to, and there&#39;s no one else in the house. Plus, she&#39;s got really bad arthritis, and just had shoulder surgery awhile ago, so she expects me to do everything for her, ontop of going to school and working everyday. And lately, even my weekends I haven&#39;t had much free time. I&#39;d be stuck helping out my dad or his girlfriend, which is a whole different story.

My dad had a hip replacement a month or so ago, and when he was in the hospital, he was giving the wrong medicine, which with a higher dose could have killed him. On top of that, none of the nurses, or doctors would even listen to him. Well, leading up to his operation he had undergone dramatic changes in his personality, and me and his girlfriend were both hoping that once his hip was taken care of things would go back to normal. Well, that would have been nice, but he&#39;s turned into a very bitter and angry old man. So much so, I&#39;d say that he&#39;s a whole different person. Well, he&#39;s been taking his anger out on everyone around him, so much so that his girlfriend has left him and is planning on moving all her stuff out and find another place(which took over 3 trips with a big box van to move in, just recently.)

On top of that, my cousin who&#39;s in her early 20&#39;s got pregnant. Now her boyfriend was hitchhiking when they met, so he didn&#39;t have a place to live so my cousin brought him back to my aunt and uncle&#39;s house. Well, after they find out she&#39;s pregnant, they kick her out(she&#39;s always had problems with her parents), and my dad decided to take them both in. Now, this was before my dad got fucked up, so things weren&#39;t that bad, but then my cousin decided to leave her boyfriend. So she moved in with me and my mom, while he stayed at my dads. She started acting like a bitch to my mom, and packed her things and left without saying a word, where her boyfriend stayed with my dad awhile, untill he kicked him out. So now I&#39;m good friends with this guy, who lives with crack-user and half the time has some alcoholic hungarian guy sleeping on his couch, all with a child coming in a month or so. And now he and my dad&#39;s girlfriend are talking about moving in together.

I don&#39;t really feel bad about being the older person in school though. I mean, it kind of sucked when I had to re-take grade 10 art when I was in the 12th grade, but now I&#39;m in class with a bunch of people my age, so its not that bad. Plus, the only classes I&#39;ve taken this year are 2 photography courses, and co-op.

The thing with life is, its going to give you stress, no matter what. There&#39;s always going to be some bullshit you&#39;ve got to take care of, and thats just how it goes. I really doubt I would ever eat a bullet because I know that just because things aren&#39;t going good now, doesn&#39;t mean they won&#39;t get better, ya know. Life is what you make of it, so you might as well try to make the best of it. But for real, fuck the drama.

in the 19 years of my life, i havent had one day of real happiness...

my lifes been a big shamble ever since my mom&#39;s a fucking bitch and made my dad leave, the only person i looked up to...

got even worse when i move from the city life, to down here... where theres nothing... theres never anything to do, and everyone here is richer than i&#39;ll ever be, we had to move in with my grandparents, and it was either that, or living in section 8 housing with my mom never being home at all....

my grampa is prolly the biggest dickhead you&#39;ll ever meet in your life, he can make a person wanna kill themselves in seconds of talking to him, he has no heart, and hes constantly putting me down.... i cant live with it, ive wanted to kill him in his sleep constantly, but i dont wanna be a murderer... i&#39;d rather kill myself then put himself outta his misery...

ever since living with him, my life has been even more of a downward spiral... he couldnt be nice if he tried, and its even worse now that he has alzheimers, and we still have to live with him...

theres more, but i hate remembering ;&#092;

Sad to say i got demoted into the 11th grade for dropping classes in which i had no hope in passing, and now im failing even worse, and i cant get out of the hole in which i&#39;ve dug... my mind doesnt work anymore.... why havent i submitted any art? because ive lost most of my artistic abilities.... and i want to cry about it all, but i havent cried in god knows how long, and im not going to have pity for myself

its funny, tv only makes my life worse, seeing all this reality tv shows of kids in college enjoying life, kids sitting at the dinner table conversing with their family...

i wish i had that life, and right now, im not ashamed to say it, but it brough a tear to my eye just trying to cope with it all...