Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 460 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 360410440450455456457458459460461462463464465470480510560960 ... LastLast
Results 9,181 to 9,200 of 35003
    Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

codeine still good after 4 years!?!?

i got like 3/4 of a bottle of t3 from 02...think they still be fine?

i have no clue, dont know much about codeine or anything

on the subject of prices this dealer last night told me hes sellin pounds for 900
    writers in the 450 shore area pm me

Banned
    welcome to london city, were the days are dark,and razor sharp,blades get placed to face'n'heart
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

save yr stems and make hot pot chocolete,put ots of cream and coco in so the very little amount of thc comes out ,also it helps if u grind them up

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by myl@Nov 18 2006, 11:58 AM
    what was everyones first time smokin experience?
    there was this fine asian hoe in my neighborhood who said if I didnt smoke this blunt with her she would never do anything sexual with me again...

so we walked down the street..and ran into Dreads, which is a rasta in our neighborhood...so we walked down the street to this lake and passed it around.

i kept spitting.

my boy bobby came (FREE BOBBY-hes in jail for 25 now)

i saw a purple color shift for a second, probally just placebo fucking with me.

i crossed the road thinkin I wasnt high..

I went to the quickymart and bought a honey bun, chocolate bar and some yahoo!!!

Banned
    welcome to london city, were the days are dark,and razor sharp,blades get placed to face'n'heart
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i was smokein loads at aprty and i wasnt high at all but then all off a sudden after about an hr of tokeing it hit me,everything went kind of echoed and muffeld and a haze was evry where .but now i think bout it it was probily just smoke in the room and i was just being a high bitch

my first time smoking was in my basement like, oh i dunno, 4 years ago, with my neighbor and his cousin. i was sitting on a snow tube and we passed around this gross little L and i didnt get high at all cause i was soo worried about the smell. i musta unloaded 2 full cans of air freshener down there, pretty funny

then i quit for a good 2 years, and it'll be exactly a year on tuesday(aka my birthday) when i started again.
    highest i ever got. ripped some bowls of DANK with DIn and Feral.

Woah woah woah... I beleive the second time you started up again was at my house.... around this time as well buddy.

*What Happened to the Letters* - Nah its accualy called Dihistine. Got me pretty good last night haha.
    That's why AA is my fuckin American Idol
    witty comments like this makes this guy a star
    ^Whoa

heh, it's funny cuz his name is alcoholics anonymous, and we're speaking as if it was a...

oh hell, you all know why it's funny
    ^FoeOne

haha

yo you gotta problem today, hit up AA, he got more shit then a pharm-ma-say

sucka ass fools!

whut whut

yo theme song
    ^Gesus

did you seriously just spell lion with an e
    ^E Terror sonnn

i didnt rememebr which instance was first man

anyone mixed dxm with shrooms

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

nope personally i wouldnt do that anyway but thats just me...

my first time smokin was about 3 years ago in the attic in my friends shed...it was completely empty so we put like a matress and shit in there and some small tables and chairs and xmas lights and a cd player

place was off the hook, so anyway there were 4 of us and we just smoked a couple of bowls and shit and then walked around town after
    crewless...

Originally posted by E-Terror@Nov 17 2006, 03:55 PM
    lifes too good to smoke shitty weed
    no...life is too short to be broke...

lets see the first time i smoked weed was 7 years ago..we were skatin and my boy pulled out 2 joints and from there on i couldnt stop lol...
    Herbal LOVE

Off the record - Hieroglyphics

Originally posted by groneg@Nov 18 2006, 07:17 PM
    anyone mixed dxm with shrooms
    waste of shrooms, if goign to mix with anythign mix with mdma(ecstasy)
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>EB3 &#39;til Infinity...</span>

Originally posted by explosivo_420@Nov 18 2006, 03:45 PM
    I went to the quickymart and bought a honey bun, chocolate bar and some yahoo&#33;&#33;&#33;
    its yoohoo bro, yaho is a search engine

my first time was when i was 12, winter break, so im outside my neighbors house, fixing up bikes fucking with go-karts and playing cards, so stick with me now, my neighbors friends cousin is there, first time i met him.

anyways he kinda whispers over to me, "yo you cheif?"
    i go huh/what...... and hes like yeah you smoke?

i say yeah, i dunno why i did but i did, i guess i could have sworn i smoked, i mean i even had a handmade wooden pipe..

so he opens the bag, but wher ei cant really see anything, and hes like smell this man, i smell it, and was like cool.

so a few min pass, and hes like yo you wanna smoke, and i reamember telling myself, alright man, this is where you decide what you wanna do, and i blurt out yeah man lets go..

so he ask if i had anything to smoke from.. i say yeah and come back with the pipe, he tells me naw man, we cant smoke from that theres marker on the bowl your going to inhale that shits not good...

so he chucks my pipe into the woods, nd hes like forget it, i have this, and pulls out a soda can.. we go into the woods infront of my house... walk for a lil and find an open place to sit...

so he packs.. well you cant even pack, a soda can, so he puts some weed and hits it, and passes it to me, i hit it and cough, i guessinto the pipe cause weed spilled,
    so i blame it on the wind...

we smoked probally about half a gram... he ask if im high, and i say naw not really, hes like yeah me either...

so we go back to my neighbors house.. probally like 20 mi after the smoke sesh, then my brother and my other neighbor come over...

i knew they knew i had smoked, some how some way..... then my brothers friend says out, Damn frank, i wonder why your brothers eyes are so red?
    Forgot what my brother said, but that was the last i heard of it...

umm i dunno what i did after that...

and then after this, it was probally like 4-5 months before i smoked again, then skipped another 2 months, then it was summer, and i was smoking 1/4 a day, then i slowed down on that and started using other drugs. after everything i decided weed was the thing for me, and stuck with it

anyways, i think thats the first time i typed out about my first time...
    yippie, smoking a couple of crippy bowls in like 20-30 min when the rents go to bed...

PeacE
    &quot;its about going out, and destroying lines,expresing yourself on the walls, people dont give a shit if you live or die&quot; -Risk9-

Like a wise man once said:
    Live every day like its your last, Some day youll be right.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

you crippy smoking asshole. i met some guy today that bought me a shitload of beers and gave me a roxy 30mg. he kept tellin me, thats some strong shit please promise me you wont take it till you got home.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by What Happened to the Letters?+Nov 18 2006, 11:17 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (What Happened to the Letters? @ Nov 18 2006, 11:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-explosivo_420@Nov 18 2006, 03:45 PM
    I went to the quickymart and bought a honey bun, chocolate bar and some yahoo&#33;&#33;&#33;
    its yoohoo bro, yaho is a search engine [/b][/quote]
    i know thats how i found my way to the quickymart

hi-tek-nil-og-ick-cal-adv-ances

~~~~~~~~whoooweee

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

"According to industry reports, more than 1 million pigs die in transport each year, and an additional 420,000 are crippled by the time they arrive at the slaughterhouse"

mind you this is just a number goveg.org pulled out of their ass....corrilation between vegi&#39;s and stoners?

they do like their herbs, plants and other healthy mind body and soul cleaning

Originally posted by >SM&#33;7K<@Nov 19 2006, 01:36 AM
    and then after this, it was probally like 4-5 months before i smoked again, then skipped another 2 months, then it was summer, and i was smoking 1/4 a day, then i slowed down on that and started using other drugs. after everything i decided weed was the thing for me, and stuck with it
    what&#33;? i dont believe that you smoked a qtr oz a day when you were 12-13, no way you coudl afford that shit at that age...thats kinda ill you did other druygs back then, i jsut go into other drugs frehsman year was the first time i did oxy twice then waited until last january to start doing shit again and ive been doign it ever since

excuse me while i blow this sweet sunset

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

damn you jumped on the bandwagon a little late. i know when I in 8th grade I would be smoked out 2-3 times a day. you dont necessarily have to pay for it. hell i didnt.

i just had pothead friends.

its not hard getting 25&#036; a day from the streets, expecially if your a mall rat you know allllllll the skemes.

sweet sunset sounds nicee.

i dont have anymore gelcaps does a 100ml bottle of robitussins cherry cough and cold sirup enough to fuck u up?&#33;