Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 47 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 27374243444546474849505152576797147547 ... LastLast
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by segway@Feb 23 2005, 07:34 PM
    goto overgrow and look up lightbulb vaporizer, its shitty for a vape but its still way more efficient than smoking. its more of a cerebral high with less body buzz and way less burnout. pretty much paranoia free as it produces less smell and is clearer of a high.
    thank you for the help
    if possible could you please post a link for me
    i want to try some creative ways to smoke
    and some homemade shit
    so if ne one has some cool links feel free to post them
    it would be apreciated

thank you

Quote Originally Posted by ODonthesetrees View Post
    don't worry about it, the bud is in the roots, so when you pull the plant out of the groudn after its a few months old the buds are attached to the bottom, theyre already in bags and everything

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Would it be possible to "manicure" the buds while on the plant in an attempt to keep all the THC in the buds or will that just shock the plant?
    I tryed on one plant last year but did'ent notice any difference smoking it.

<span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:yellow\'>Its funny how people will sit there and say their citys better than another city and haven&#39;t even been to CHICAGO, not that if you had you&#39;d admit that your city sucks in compairison, but then at least you&#39;d know.</span></span>
    <span style=\'color:green\'>EXCUSES EXCUSES</span>
    &quot;I wanna be a buffer so I can get paid for lining you toys...&quot;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I came up on some humbolt north cali bud today, it was good timing too because I&#39;m getting real sick of the normal beace. Some dude was up here visiting his girl and he asked me on the street if I smoked, its some funk....
    The patron saint of mediocrity.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Car2nist@Feb 22 2005, 08:10 PM
    in the 19 years of my life, i havent had one day of real happiness...

my lifes been a big shamble ever since my mom&#39;s a fucking bitch and made my dad leave, the only person i looked up to...

got even worse when i move from the city life, to down here... where theres nothing... theres never anything to do, and everyone here is richer than i&#39;ll ever be, we had to move in with my grandparents, and it was either that, or living in section 8 housing with my mom never being home at all....

my grampa is prolly the biggest dickhead you&#39;ll ever meet in your life, he can make a person wanna kill themselves in seconds of talking to him, he has no heart, and hes constantly putting me down.... i cant live with it, ive wanted to kill him in his sleep constantly, but i dont wanna be a murderer... i&#39;d rather kill myself then put himself outta his misery...

ever since living with him, my life has been even more of a downward spiral... he couldnt be nice if he tried, and its even worse now that he has alzheimers, and we still have to live with him...

theres more, but i hate remembering ;&#092;

Sad to say i got demoted into the 11th grade for dropping classes in which i had no hope in passing, and now im failing even worse, and i cant get out of the hole in which i&#39;ve dug... my mind doesnt work anymore.... why havent i submitted any art? because ive lost most of my artistic abilities.... and i want to cry about it all, but i havent cried in god knows how long, and im not going to have pity for myself
    Haha your life sucks.

Quit complaining.

^damn, show some respect man. at least a little?
    That's why AA is my fuckin American Idol
    witty comments like this makes this guy a star
    ^Whoa

heh, it's funny cuz his name is alcoholics anonymous, and we're speaking as if it was a...

oh hell, you all know why it's funny
    ^FoeOne

haha

yo you gotta problem today, hit up AA, he got more shit then a pharm-ma-say

sucka ass fools!

whut whut

yo theme song
    ^Gesus

did you seriously just spell lion with an e
    ^E Terror sonnn

vape
    it takes some time to get the hang of it, but its great once you do. start hitting once you see a light mist, hit slowly and take it off of the flame a little bit before you finish. this may feel hard on your lungs because of the expanding thc vapors. its kind of like smoking creeper sativa but with just about no paranoia ever.
    esaem, shut the fuck up

well heres a random post...
    i just wanted to post the difference of prices of west and east...
    see in AZ i was slanging 10 grams for 20 bucks right?
    now im in NJ and everyone here pays like 20 bucks a gram.... its like holy shit...
    of coarse you might say or think whut most people do...well thats cause the buds better....not true... i ve had both and ill tell you when you can get a bud thats as long as a pen(only cost 10), and its the same potent as the lime green gram you get for 20... but youll have more to smoke..which means BONG RIPS FOR EVERYONE....
    well i dont know why i post this but if ya feel me on dis throw me a post...
    *MaNiaK * 61
    -FYMK-

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

10 dollars for every gram is how it goes round these parts...depending on the type of marijuana and quantity of it you are purchising.
    The patron saint of mediocrity.

anywhere from 5-20 for a gram around here 20 for the real good shit, eighths of which go for 45 usually

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Alchohlics_Anonymous@Feb 24 2005, 06:21 PM
    ^damn, show some respect man. at least a little?
    Pff hes just complaining on a forum thats not what they&#39;re for and plus, i&#39;ve got it worse and I dont care. I got a computer, food, im able to write. What else do I need?

and he&#39;s a bitch so he gets what he gets.

Originally posted by Car2nist@Feb 23 2005, 06:54 PM
    Bee is my new guidence counceller...
    hahaha... I am not your shrink.
    We (bs members whom befriended Justin) all had to learn the hard way that sometimes people that type suicidal online really dead themselves offline...I couldn&#39;t resist tellingyou to get the fuck out of your head and your boredom and depression and at least see what life has to offer before you bone out.
    You create your own realitys, both positive and negative.
    I&#39;m glad you stepped out the opitymepot and listened sweetheart...
    Life kicks butt...try it...It&#39;s hard as a muthafucka but the good times and friends are worth even the hardest struggles.....yup, a lil change of scenery...like I said,
    hop a frieight and see what happens...I mean, really, if your gonna kill yourself...at least have a lil roots and some life lessons in you 1st.
    Keep your head up.

Salvo-- I am headed home on Monday...Socali to Humboldt...want some?
    puff pufff mmmmmmmmmmm
    R.I.P Mistah 12

...not knowing must be something like forgetting...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

10 bucks a gram here
    this is a little less than a quarter ounce
    " yes i weighed it out"

don't worry about it, the bud is in the roots, so when you pull the plant out of the groudn after its a few months old the buds are attached to the bottom, theyre already in bags and everything

sniff sniff mmm

Originally posted by BeeOne234...@Feb 24 2005, 08:03 PM

hahaha I fed Travis&#39; mom ganja food for her first time...tonight, she hits her first bowl of killah Kush.......hahahahahhaha...aaaahahahahahahhahahhha haha..........
    R.I.P Mistah 12

...not knowing must be something like forgetting...

damn that shit looks gooooooood my friend....smoke a bowl for me...

around here it depends on the type of weed, and the dealer...can be anywhere from 5-20 a gram...
    ^Whoa

heh, it's funny cuz his name is alcoholics anonymous, and we're speaking as if it was a...

^FoeOne

haha

sucka ass fools!

whut whut

yo theme song
    ^Gesus

^E Terror sonnn

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

holly fuck 20 a gram?&#33; canadian?
    i pay 10 a gram for that kind of herb
    i actually made myself a ice water pop bottle bong
    and smoked one for ya&#33;

yah it really depends...some shit is REAL good, and thats the 20 buck stuff.
    ^Whoa

^FoeOne

haha

sucka ass fools!

whut whut

yo theme song
    ^Gesus

^E Terror sonnn

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I had to peel this off my scanner, its so sticky. This stuff&#39;s &#036;10/g, and the mid-grades go for &#036;5.

good stuff for 7/g but only because my brother buys pounds at a time

usually like 20/g

in jersey

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (ehobo &#064; Feb 23 2005, 09:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> i no whats going on here he likes dicks </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

im starting my first outdoor grow this march/april....any fellow growers gimme a pm and we can talk mj
    G/R/A/F/F/I/T/I....my anti drug

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

me and my friend today toked...he hit the 6 footer and cleard it...twice. He goes to work, with out food all day, and is feeling tired. his words "i was in the elevator going from 1 to 2nd floor and i felt dizzy, the lady in there said i looked pale and tired, i walked out of the elevator with the cart(he was delivering food to apartments, nursing home.) and i went to grab the treys and i fell on top of it and fell to the ground, everything went blurry and i fell asleep. i was out 2 minutes till someone woke me up and then i went in the ambulence..." he got tested throught blood and his mom found out he smoked ALOT of shit within the past day. She didnt even care much. he said "i almost got away, i told the asshole to fuck off i didnt have to piss, so he draw blood from my arm." sucks to be him, NEW CHILL SPOT...oh yes, after coming home he said "today sucks, i even dropped my dinner on the floor*with a smerk*i need to toke..."

THE END