Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 476 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 376426456466471472473474475476477478479480481486496526576976 ... LastLast
Results 9,501 to 9,520 of 35003

word, i do smoke alot before bed, and i deffentally feel a differance from the nights i dont smoke,
    so you think taking some melatonin, on a regular basis, or like as im smoking or what should help with my sleep?

this isnt actually a sleep aid is it? i wont take it really.

PeacE
    "its about going out, and destroying lines,expresing yourself on the walls, people dont give a shit if you live or die" -Risk9-

Like a wise man once said:
    Live every day like its your last, Some day youll be right.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

your a damn liar apple.com/bitch isnt a real website

haha whenever i smoke before bed it makes me forget i was tired and before i realize it, its 4 in the morning. but lately ive been having some sleep problems due to a busy schedule and i thought some of that stuff id pick up would have helped. it didnt and now im exhausted again.

beware the beast man for he is the devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him; drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.

MDC familia.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by nugs@Dec 5 2006, 03:00 AM
    Gesus and Explosive do you guys rave? If so what do you think of these

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d26/Hype...pg?t=1165305134

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d26/Hype...pg?t=1165305515

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d26/Hype...pg?t=1165305573
    i jus recently broke my hand though =( so yeah. fuckin shits wack.

but gesus is right, whenever I go out its for the music, not so I can rave to some tots half overdosin.

drum and bass supression

Originally posted by ares+Dec 5 2006, 11:18 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ares @ Dec 5 2006, 11:18 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-DISKO HOP SKOTCH@Dec 4 2006, 09:43 PM
    i under estimated the power of eating weed

i was high for like 6 hours
    back in the day I&#39;d cook up 2-3 batches of cup cakes everyweek, thats 50 to 75 of these things a week. Want to talk about underestimating eating weed, you could eat half a tray of this and be fucked for days. I spent weeks at a time avoiding sobriety with those brownies. Still make them everyonce and awhile but now I just use them as sleeping pills, especially when I run out of dope to smoke. [/b][/quote]
    yeah im gonna do some this afternoon

Originally posted by explosivo_420@Dec 5 2006, 02:48 PM
    yo i was just staritng to type that in when i saw this post haha...i thought it was gunna be like a live chat with that chick ranking on apple&#39;s
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>EB3 &#39;til Infinity...</span>

Originally posted by Zero (8)@Dec 5 2006, 08:04 AM
    Wasn&#39;t this post ur home made pipe/bombs? and ended up talkin shit...?

Da Fuck?
    that was just one of the past mods fucking around and he changed a bunch of the names of threads

yo ares, if you use brownies for sleeping pilsl you might as well jsut make weed pills, not marinol actual weed pills, oil and finely gorudned bud cooked so the thc gets activated and caught in the oil then put in a gel capsule and taken...very recommended...here&#39;s the recipe

1)The first piece of equipment you will need is a blender. One with exceptionally sharp blades. Sharpen them with a small round file. HINT: a cofee mill or grinder will also work.

2)Put your very dry Marijuana leaf into the blender and grind the stuff up. ( BUDS work great too &#33;&#33;&#33; ) NEXT: Strain the ground POT thru a brass screen. A 000 ( triple-000 ) guage brass screen easily obtained from your local hardware store. Blend and re-blend the stuff and filter it thru the screen repeatedly. The object is to end up with ground weed near the consistancy of flour for the maximum serface area. ( AND SURFACE AREA IS THE KEY&#33;&#33;&#33; )

3)Next we will need to rupture the tiny Maruijana cells and capture the stony THC. You will need a Microwave oven for this. ( However I have found that any signifigant heat source will work. )

4)Place your very refined Marijuana powder in a clear, Microwave- able pyrex/glass container.

5)Add an edible cooking oil to your POT powder. Mr. Salemi recomends olive oil &#39;cause he is an Italian However any edible cooking oil will work. ( Try Peanutbutter Oil &#33;&#33;&#33; ) YUM The amount of oil cannot be specified as it depends on your amount of POT powder Mr. Salemi recomends a 20% oil-to-powder ratio.

6)Next NUKE your deliciouse concoction of OIL/MARIJUANA powder. Add oil if necessary. The mixture must become oily, thick, black, and of a tarr-like consistancy. Repeate this NUKEing process several times if you must and between each NUKEing stire the batch to homoginize and ditribute heat evenly.

7)What is happening is that the Microwaves are bursting the stoney Marijuana cells like popcorn and the THC is escapeing only to be trapped by the cooking oil thus makeing the Marijuana totally digestable and almost 100% of the THC to be absorbed by your digestive system only to go strait to your brain &#33;&#33;&#33; ENJOY&#33;

8)Next: let the stuff cool. Then at room temp. place in your freezer. This freezing process might cause the stuff to be even more potent because the freezing process causes the last few remaining POT cells to burst from expansion by crystal- ization. Also if you don&#39;t freeze immediately your brew will become subject to rotting&#33;&#33;

9)After the stuff has cooled for a few hours then begin stuffing the near-solid oil into empty 00 ( bouble-00 ) gelatin capsules you can easily obtain at a grocery store or pharmacy.

10)Store these POT caps in a clean dry jar in your freezer also to prevent spoilage. Take one ( for a good time ) or two ( for a really good time )
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>EB3 &#39;til Infinity...</span>

lol i was tempted to look and probably wouldve if i hadnt seen that post
    writers in the 450 shore area pm me

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by explosivo_420@Dec 5 2006, 01:48 PM
    i did the same shit the day he put that in his sig, or the day i saw it... i just didnt wanna say anything
    ................BIA.AOC.MF.666................

...RIP WASTER12... Family Forever
    Quote Originally Posted by wasterthehater View Post
    love ya too geebus

ne one wanna get high?
    Herbal LOVE

Off the record - Hieroglyphics

my moms room, going thru her panty drawer
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

weed is for pussies.

you are a fucking pussy ass bitch, weed is the fucking greatest drug on earth&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; besides crack, but thats beyond my point....you must get high&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;& #33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;& #33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;& #33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    Herbal LOVE

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

way to defend your point, genius.

see what weed does to kids these days?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I got me some Ibuprofen.
    That do anything to you? I know it&#39;s a pain killer.

I also purchased an awesome grinder. My first materialistic purchase since I got a job.
    (Most of my pay usually goes to herb, I only make &#036;70 each payday or somesuchshit..)
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Fat View Post
    i love small time <3 in a totally hetero way and the hasselhoff in the 80's way
    Quote Originally Posted by Scheme*119 View Post
    small time rips it the fuck up, they need to put you back in the pshyce ward you crazy bitch
    And you refuse to sleep with me because...?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ibaprofun(sp) is legal....i don&#39;t think it&#39;s too strong.

what you need is vicadin, valium, or oxycontin if you want to go all the way with it.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Hm, it couldn&#39;t hurt to try it, I guess.
    Got it prescribed the other week and they (doctors) kept saying that the 600mg dosage would knock me off my ass. I went for the 600mg anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Fat View Post
    i love small time <3 in a totally hetero way and the hasselhoff in the 80's way
    Quote Originally Posted by Scheme*119 View Post
    small time rips it the fuck up, they need to put you back in the pshyce ward you crazy bitch
    And you refuse to sleep with me because...?

:lol: i love how everyone gets upset when the find out its not a real website..

haha, you guys are awsome.

Otr is that a head stash or to part out?

damn, i wanna smoke...
    &quot;its about going out, and destroying lines,expresing yourself on the walls, people dont give a shit if you live or die&quot; -Risk9-

haha head stash....come toke it up man...

only reason its in those bags is because it was gonna be parted up..
    Herbal LOVE

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

my girlie has adhd

which means adderall

which means adderall foir me

nice nice...

bro you know it, id be down to burn a few , but i dont think we live near by...im in Florida

Just let the joint burn for a a lil bit for me.

PeacE
    &quot;its about going out, and destroying lines,expresing yourself on the walls, people dont give a shit if you live or die&quot; -Risk9-