Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 48 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 28384344454647484950515253586898148548 ... LastLast
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i have a 1/4 ounce for some festivities this weekend

Quote Originally Posted by ODonthesetrees View Post
    don't worry about it, the bud is in the roots, so when you pull the plant out of the groudn after its a few months old the buds are attached to the bottom, theyre already in bags and everything

im bout to harvest my northern lights plants. i got two of em, obviously indoors. only about 5 feet tall but hey, im expecting about 1 pound in all...some good shit too.
    That's why AA is my fuckin American Idol
    witty comments like this makes this guy a star
    ^Whoa

heh, it's funny cuz his name is alcoholics anonymous, and we're speaking as if it was a...

oh hell, you all know why it's funny
    ^FoeOne

haha

yo you gotta problem today, hit up AA, he got more shit then a pharm-ma-say

sucka ass fools!

whut whut

yo theme song
    ^Gesus

did you seriously just spell lion with an e
    ^E Terror sonnn

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

mini pocket bong

the end is a socket piece with some indented metal screen
    its like a pasta sauce container with some rubbing tubing as the mouthpiece

its not too bad for being it all stuff that was laying around the house
    for those of you who may think the bowl is tin foil...IT ISNT

don't worry about it, the bud is in the roots, so when you pull the plant out of the groudn after its a few months old the buds are attached to the bottom, theyre already in bags and everything

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

CIGAWEED

^great way to hide weed, i had a pack full of those, cop check my cig box, and didnt notice anything (even tho it had a skunky smell, :lol or else i woulda been screwed.
    That's why AA is my fuckin American Idol
    witty comments like this makes this guy a star
    ^Whoa

heh, it's funny cuz his name is alcoholics anonymous, and we're speaking as if it was a...

oh hell, you all know why it's funny
    ^FoeOne

haha

yo you gotta problem today, hit up AA, he got more shit then a pharm-ma-say

sucka ass fools!

whut whut

yo theme song
    ^Gesus

did you seriously just spell lion with an e
    ^E Terror sonnn

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by oblong@Feb 25 2005, 08:56 PM

CIGAWEED
    haha oblong, I feel you on that shit. I smoke those at community college. :lol:
    The patron saint of mediocrity.

Originally posted by esaem+Feb 24 2005, 04:02 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (esaem @ Feb 24 2005, 04:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Car2nist@Feb 22 2005, 08:10 PM
    in the 19 years of my life, i havent had one day of real happiness...

my lifes been a big shamble ever since my mom&#39;s a fucking bitch and made my dad leave, the only person i looked up to...

got even worse when i move from the city life, to down here... where theres nothing... theres never anything to do, and everyone here is richer than i&#39;ll ever be, we had to move in with my grandparents, and it was either that, or living in section 8 housing with my mom never being home at all....

my grampa is prolly the biggest dickhead you&#39;ll ever meet in your life, he can make a person wanna kill themselves in seconds of talking to him, he has no heart, and hes constantly putting me down.... i cant live with it, ive wanted to kill him in his sleep constantly, but i dont wanna be a murderer... i&#39;d rather kill myself then put himself outta his misery...

ever since living with him, my life has been even more of a downward spiral... he couldnt be nice if he tried, and its even worse now that he has alzheimers, and we still have to live with him...

theres more, but i hate remembering ;&#092;

Sad to say i got demoted into the 11th grade for dropping classes in which i had no hope in passing, and now im failing even worse, and i cant get out of the hole in which i&#39;ve dug... my mind doesnt work anymore.... why havent i submitted any art? because ive lost most of my artistic abilities.... and i want to cry about it all, but i havent cried in god knows how long, and im not going to have pity for myself
    Haha your life sucks.

Quit complaining. [/b][/quote]
    omg u are the biggest fucking pussy on theses forums...shut the fuck up and stop your fuckin crying u little girl....no one on this graffiti forum gives a fuckin ratts ass if ur grandpas an old piece of shit...FUCK YOU FAGGOT.

how old are you codeone, shut the fuck up and grow the fuck up, you seem to give a rats ass about his posts. you dont want to read that dont, its as simple as that.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

haha i smoked it tonight and it was wierd just sucking through the filter made it taste almost more like a cigarette rather than herb. i was board tonight so of couse had a session.....enjoy

gotta love the air purifier

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Who grows weed for profit as well as recreation?
    In Chicago every one is only worried about smell and look, give it any name and thats it. So its easy to just take seeds from mid grade weed, sprout and seperate from males, manucure and call it dro. Make any where from bout 280 to 400 an oz. Milk the cattle.

<span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:yellow\'>Its funny how people will sit there and say their citys better than another city and haven&#39;t even been to CHICAGO, not that if you had you&#39;d admit that your city sucks in compairison, but then at least you&#39;d know.</span></span>
    <span style=\'color:green\'>EXCUSES EXCUSES</span>
    &quot;I wanna be a buffer so I can get paid for lining you toys...&quot;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

When someone tries to sell me "hydro" for &#036;15-20 a gram, I just laugh. People think just because its grown in a hydro setup means its top grade, but thats not the case. The main benefit of using a hydroponic system is the rate of growth, which is dramaticially faster than growing in soil. As far as growing goes, yeah I make a few bucks out of it but I&#39;m not trying to rob people blind. I hook my friends up with good counts, and they smoke me, and I&#39;m content with that.

anybody else in here a lightweight?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

.....i used to be a virgine not to long ago, like 2 or 3 years ago i didnt touch the stuff, but now its like an every day occurence...(have i said this before?)

Originally posted by ares@Feb 26 2005, 11:07 AM
    When someone tries to sell me "hydro" for &#036;15-20 a gram, I just laugh. People think just because its grown in a hydro setup means its top grade, but thats not the case. The main benefit of using a hydroponic system is the rate of growth, which is dramaticially faster than growing in soil. As far as growing goes, yeah I make a few bucks out of it but I&#39;m not trying to rob people blind. I hook my friends up with good counts, and they smoke me, and I&#39;m content with that.
    i feel you on that ares, heh, i always here it, and yesterday in class, this dude brought an eigth of dro chopped up and into the oil and brownie mix, in my culinary class, and we made some of the dankest fucken brownies tasted like you were chewin on the danks, with chocolate... they came out early, so they had some softness in the middle heh, and a retard took one (there were 4 huge ones) lol he started acting normal, no joke.... then we took one each and a girl took one, we were stoned&#33; and yea, but i hear "its the best dro around" and im like "you wouldnt be able to tell dro from homegrown...." and he got offensive...

haha, nice, me and my friends would just take a bottle and attach an aluminum bowl, and fill it with water, than slice a chunk out the bottom and just fill it nearly YELLOW, shit killed.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Yellow smoke? The first time I saw that, I figured it hit it, but only cleared half the chamber, because I just about started to throw up right there. After that and me coughing up a couple lungs, my buddy thought he had something to prove, so he tried to clear a full chamber. It didn&#39;t work out too well for him... With all that said, fuck tin foil. Here&#39;s what I use;

Bad flick...

All you need is a bottle cap, a bowl, and top peice(optional), and a pair of siccors or something to cut the cap with. My bowl is threaded, so it screws right into the lid, which fits perfectly on your chamber. These bowls work perfect for waterfall&#39;s too, if you don&#39;t have many options. Another thing I love about these bowls is that you can fit some tubing on the bottom end, so you can water-filtered buckets, which I like a lot more.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

that is a nice setup for a bowl
    i use a socket piece and some metal mesh from one of those bacon grease screens, gottla love the dollar store

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by segway@Feb 26 2005, 11:36 AM
    anybody else in here a lightweight?
    when you say lightwieght are you refering to some one who just smokes like on the weekend and not a diehard that does it everyday in the monring before school. myself try not to do it aty school but sometimes i just get soo stressed that i have to or would end up murdering some one or fighting a teacher. i got a 1/4 few days ago thinking it would last a while. but i hit my mini bong all night last night and ended up smoking over 3 g&#39;s

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i smoked 3 g&#39;s last night and honestly i didnt even feel it
    it was fucked up, smoked a joint and hit the bong like all night