Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 49 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 29394445464748495051525354596999149549 ... LastLast

by lightweight i mean someone who doesnt need to smoke much to get blasted, if im smoking solo, i can easily stretch a half gram to like 5 or 6 sessions if not more (im going to say more probably).
    i dont even need a bowl of high end mids,maybe a 1/4 bowl and the bowl i usually smoke out of is pretty small if youve ever seen a marker pipe (fits in marks a lot or a high liter
    i do only smoke the weekends though
    smoking is so much cheaper

last night i ended up gettin skeed :\ then my boy took a perfectly good blunt of some really good danks, and poured white all in it, heh, it was still good though, but not nearly as nice as just some nice kind bud in a dutch

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

(white) haha must of been crazy
    last night i had another bong session. i smoked 4 bowls and still didnt get high and i actually was starting to get mad, its wierd one night i hit a glass pipe like 6 times and was fucked

Quote Originally Posted by ODonthesetrees View Post
    don't worry about it, the bud is in the roots, so when you pull the plant out of the groudn after its a few months old the buds are attached to the bottom, theyre already in bags and everything

you gotta inhale. lol

^maybe ur gettin some fake shit. cuz thats weird as hell...
    That's why AA is my fuckin American Idol
    witty comments like this makes this guy a star
    ^Whoa

heh, it's funny cuz his name is alcoholics anonymous, and we're speaking as if it was a...

oh hell, you all know why it's funny
    ^FoeOne

haha

yo you gotta problem today, hit up AA, he got more shit then a pharm-ma-say

sucka ass fools!

whut whut

yo theme song
    ^Gesus

did you seriously just spell lion with an e
    ^E Terror sonnn

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

you rnt a "heavyweight" smoker...ur weed just sucks
    G/R/A/F/F/I/T/I....my anti drug

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

The mid-grades goes in the rum.. Not supposed to drink this stuff straight, especially when its got over a half in it, but mixing it sucks.

Bottoms up..

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

oh man...and oblong, smoking before school is something i adore, when i do it feels like as soon as i sit down in class the bell is already ringing. i know you completely zone out, but if i need it to get throught the day i take it. i once got wasted before school because of a test that i didnt study for and hell, i gave it a try, and i got a 12...what can ya do?....

the only thing that would suck if they legalized MJ would be that, the shit you would buy would have a certain THC level and you couldnt "legally" get the fuckin kick ass shit you can now. youd still have to risk your ass to get "your type of weed" (meanin higher grade shit) but the penalties would prolly be alot less.

but hell...im all for it.
    ^Whoa

heh, it's funny cuz his name is alcoholics anonymous, and we're speaking as if it was a...

^FoeOne

haha

sucka ass fools!

whut whut

yo theme song
    ^Gesus

^E Terror sonnn

Originally posted by infer one@Feb 27 2005, 02:57 PM
    oh man...and oblong, smoking before school is something i adore, when i do it feels like as soon as i sit down in class the bell is already ringing. i know you completely zone out, but if i need it to get throught the day i take it. i once got wasted before school because of a test that i didnt study for and hell, i gave it a try, and i got a 12...what can ya do?....
    hahah fuck im doin that for the next 3 days. i got in school suspension its fuckin bullshit

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (ehobo &#064; Feb 23 2005, 09:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> i no whats going on here he likes dicks </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

^wut u get it for?

tokin up b4 school is fun as hell&#33; couldnt survive goin there any way else...
    ^Whoa

^FoeOne

haha

sucka ass fools!

whut whut

yo theme song
    ^Gesus

^E Terror sonnn

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Nikon+Feb 27 2005, 06:57 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nikon @ Feb 27 2005, 06:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-infer one@Feb 27 2005, 02:57 PM
    hahah fuck im doin that for the next 3 days. i got in school suspension its fuckin bullshit [/b][/quote]
    iss is fucking great, i sit there and sketch for the whole day and tlk to friends that are usually down there...i havnt had it in a while i have ben suspended lately, i might just drop out but im not sure...i kinda want a future, one that will bring in money but wtf, i can always go back to school

you didnt get high from 3 g&#39;s but a few hits on a glass piece got you stoned? in the words of brian fellowe, thats crazy
    i love my color changing inside out glass, hits like a fucking champ

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

nonono, what hit like a champ is the 6 foot bong we got, we are also getting an extention so it will be 9 feet....clear that bitch and say your straight

i got a new glass inside out spoon for free&#33; haha, cause i left my one at my friends house, and he went back to charlotte(hes from there, just comes here every once in awhile, hes cool as shit) so anyways, he got into a bar fight up there, accidentially killing the guy, got off on self defence (man fell down 3 stairs after got punched in jaw and broke neck) so now hes back here, and he smoked a half o of kind bud because he felt horrible, stood up, broke my glass spoon i left there, so he came by today and gave me his super badass one (ill show pic tomorrow)

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i bet your smoking now...

damn&#33; he accidently killed someone?? thats some fuckin crazy shit...
    ^Whoa

^FoeOne

haha

sucka ass fools!

whut whut

yo theme song
    ^Gesus

^E Terror sonnn

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Fuck getting drunk and forgetting that your trunk is full of clones, and leaving them there overnight. Next morning as soon as I woke up, I checked them out. -20 and the rockwell cubes were solid ice. At least they were all sealed, so it could have been worse.

my first acrylic bong (blue one) was named killer blue...

but this pipe, deserves the name the best, i got it, from a killer (above story) and its blue... how rare?

wanna know the secret to soft hands? Dough, with flower :P (Culinary School)

PS: this bowl is killin me, and im contemplating on its name: Killer Blue, Nabowleon Dynamite :P

PSS: RIP George Spooney... my spoon i had for over 2 years