Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 505 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 54054554854955005015025035045055065075085095105155255556051005 ... LastLast
Results 10,081 to 10,100 of 35003

a quasi-opiate painkiller
    they dont know if its an opiate or not yet
    regardless, its beautiful

looks like i can order it online

Originally posted by Asshat@Jan 8 2007, 01:52 AM
    buy my crack.
    asshat has become the kind of person that any thing he posts is funny. :lol:
    <span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'colorink\'>SONE3. PTW.LTD.AWA.AK.SBA</span></span></span>

Originally posted by What Happened to the Letters?+Jan 6 2007, 09:11 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (What Happened to the Letters? @ Jan 6 2007, 09:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Avos@Jan 6 2007, 02:27 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-&#045;des&#045;
    @Jan 6 2007, 11:02 AM
    Is it true that you have to put the leafs in a oven to dry them?? thats what all the online sites say, isn&#39;t there any simpler way to dry them?? and also do you just dry a leaf into its own piece or do you dry a couple leafs together??? im gonna get into the business this April lol

(this is thread post 10,000)

no that fucks up the quality of your herb. theres no way to effectively speed up the drying process. if youve got shit that you harvested and your tryin to dry em out take your shit out and put it in a warm dark place for about 3 days to dry
    Blowing a fan aroudn the area, and directly on the plants helps alot [/b][/quote]
    yea but do you dry more than one leaf in a clump??? because i see some BIG ASS pieces of weed lol or do you just dry one leaf at a time?

Originally posted by &#045;des&#045;+Jan 8 2007, 03:26 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (-des- @ Jan 8 2007, 03:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by What Happened to the Letters?@Jan 6 2007, 09:11 PM
    Is it true that you have to put the leafs in a oven to dry them?? thats what all the online sites say, isn&#39;t there any simpler way to dry them?? and also do you just dry a leaf into its own piece or do you dry a couple leafs together??? im gonna get into the business this April lol

no that fucks up the quality of your herb. theres no way to effectively speed up the drying process. if youve got shit that you harvested and your tryin to dry em out take your shit out and put it in a warm dark place for about 3 days to dry

Blowing a fan aroudn the area, and directly on the plants helps alot
    yea but do you dry more than one leaf in a clump??? because i see some BIG ASS pieces of weed lol or do you just dry one leaf at a time? [/b][/quote]
    you say you have some bigass pieces of weed but above you talking about leafs you should know you smoke bud not leafs

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

would anyone like some crack?
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    sayin its cause your in a wheel chair or some shit. well fucking draw. enter the special olympics, get a hooker or something.
    get off my dick son
    </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

i would wazgud witha dub

I don&#39;t smoke anymore, but my girlfriend does. I scraped her bowl because i was bored and got a marble-sized ball of resin, Haha. That shit was disgusting.
    I was a young kid watchin&#39; these writer&#39;s styles that bugged...

Originally posted by C&#045;money fresh&#33;+Jan 8 2007, 05:01 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (C-money fresh&#33; @ Jan 8 2007, 05:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by &#045;des&#045;@Jan 8 2007, 03:26 PM

yea but do you dry more than one leaf in a clump??? because i see some BIG ASS pieces of weed lol or do you just dry one leaf at a time?
    you say you have some bigass pieces of weed but above you talking about leafs you should know you smoke bud not leafs [/b][/quote]
    i was thinking the same thing, when you blwo a fan on it its the entire plant hanging upside down, complete with buds, then you cut all the leaves off do as youd like with them and start curing the buds, leaves arnt really a big deal, all you can do is use them in food or shave them for their trichs
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>EB3 &#39;til Infinity...</span>

Originally posted by alive@Jan 8 2007, 12:20 AM
    fucking hell. i thought tyler was in NYC. turns out hes in fucking south fl. goddamnit.

neone from NYC, whos willing to take a step and give a good deal on a dank ounce?
    i understand y u might not want to, but id try to make it worth ur while, give u extra cash for it. i mean, im taking the same risk. fuck.

im paying 20 a gram, 450 an ounce for mediocre weed. christ.

we&#39;d work it out in PM&#39;s so as to be confidential n all.

what happened to the letters. ur in NYC right? any chance i can convince you?

thanks so much anyway
    peace.
    nah man im ma, and you mewntioned settybomb before, hes in pa, so their isnt much to anyone from nyc
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>EB3 &#39;til Infinity...</span>

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

aiight thanks neway. well ive managed to find a half o for 200 and an o for 350. so thatl have to do it for me.

damn dude...those prices suck...ill be getting an O for &#036;250 wednesday...selling a half O outta it for &#036;160 and an 1/8th for &#036;50 which means ill have 3/8ths for only &#036;40 XD
    -OTE-
    -FTP-

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

man this last batch of bomb was serious had my ass noddin for hours n hours
    ................BIA.AOC.MF.666................

...RIP WASTER12... Family Forever
    Quote Originally Posted by wasterthehater View Post
    love ya too geebus

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

anyone know any good weed hookups in the seattle area? i know 4 or 5 dealers from my high school but its all schwag...they deal some of the jokest weed u&#39;ve ever seen and its the only weed anyone in town knows so they all think its really good.

Originally posted by What Happened to the Letters?+Jan 8 2007, 09:06 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (What Happened to the Letters? &#064; Jan 8 2007, 09:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by C&#045;money fresh&#33;@Jan 8 2007, 05:01 PM
    Originally posted by &#045;des&#045;@Jan 8 2007, 03:26 PM

you say you have some bigass pieces of weed but above you talking about leafs you should know you smoke bud not leafs
    i was thinking the same thing, when you blwo a fan on it its the entire plant hanging upside down, complete with buds, then you cut all the leaves off do as youd like with them and start curing the buds, leaves arnt really a big deal, all you can do is use them in food or shave them for their trichs [/b][/quote]
    im sorry do you guys know anything....
    if your drying LEAVES your retarded.
    if your drying buds, yes a warm dark place is right. but if you hurry the process the quality takes a beating. so fans are bad news. i mean it helps but you want that shit to be settled. dont even look at it until about 3 days, it may even take longer depends on how dank your nugg is.

if you really wanna treat take your best lookin nugg top (usually the main colla), get an air tight jar, poke a hole just big enough for the stem. hang the nugg in the jar and burp it every 24 hours.
    this will take a bit longer, but by doing this you forment the nugg (keeping the thc vapors trapped). i promise you no matter what kinda nugg you have it will be more dank more sticky.

oh leaves in food is a wonderfull idea, even if you have a male if its a really good strain you can scrap that and use it for food.

im glad to see atleast one person that knows what they are talking about.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Mekr4@Jan 8 2007, 10:00 PM
    anyone know any good weed hookups in the seattle area? i know 4 or 5 dealers from my high school but its all schwag...they deal some of the jokest weed u&#39;ve ever seen and its the only weed anyone in town knows so they all think its really good.
    Hahaha sucks for you.
    The patron saint of mediocrity.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

any ya&#39;ll deal weed in portland?
    Any writers from 503 pm me.

Originally posted by ptownbomber@Jan 9 2007, 01:29 AM
    any ya&#39;ll deal weed in portland?
    **** **** ****? <_<