Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 528 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 284284785085185235245255265275285295305315325335385485786281028 ... LastLast
Results 10,541 to 10,560 of 35003

Originally posted by epikstyles@Jan 29 2007, 10:49 AM
    i dunno anything about american weed so can someone tell me how much is in a "dime bag" and how much it costs
    a dime is $10 worth how much you get varries here its suposed to be.5 gram and a gram or a dub is 20 but the prices are jacked the fuck up cuz i live in suburbia but i bring in crazy shit and its all the same price. so dont let people try to sell you a"dime" for 20 and when you go no they say cuz its goods. theyr ripping you off

this has nothing to do with herb or drugs at all, this is just my favorite thread so i though i'd share..

last night me and my boy went to the movies and i was wearin my manik zip up hoody, the one with all the guns on it if u guys havent seen it. anyways we walk by like 8 punk skater kids and there with 2 chicks so obviously theyre gonna try and look hard and the guns on my hoody are red so theyre like sup blood sup gangster just hollerin at us while we walk to the car after the movie... well we just completely ignore em just keep walkin cuz we both know what were about to do.. they keep yellin shit like pussy and whatnot we just go to my car, grab my bat and skateboard walk right back up all calm and hammer the fuck out of 4 of them while the rest run off. priceless as fuck. tried to holler at the girls but they ran too, oh well.

and now the shitty news...

i havent seen my dad for four months cuz hes in detroit setting up our new business and this morning my mom tells me and my little brothers that theyre getting divorced cuz its just not workin...and my dads a little more than pissed and he isnt coming back. and since im older than 15 and have a job, im not required to see him, and its only an option to at christmas, which is when the business is the most busy. abso-fucking-lutely swamped. so im pretty much not seeing my dad again for a fucking long ass time. i havent even talked to him for four 3 and a half months.. and that was on the phone.

sorry if that was really long and or pointless but im zooted as fuck and my fingers wont stop moving..peace
    Wow my mom and dad split when i was 7 im 12 now. Ididn't see my dad for 6 friggin months but he felt guilty so he decided to show up...any how hope you get to see your dad soon
    [SIZE=14]Graffiti name= ANR/SIZE]

BIG UP TO ALL UK WRITERS

my dad sucks he wouldent stop drinking so my parents got divorced im forced to spend time with him each week till i go to college he still wont stop, and he thinks i dont notice it and if the lawer in charge of the divorce case finds out hes not stopping hes supposed to loose complete custudy of me and my older sister and we wont be alowed to see him and hel have to move away. it sound like i hate him but its actualy kinda sad. and the only times were people actauly got me to fight them i sent them all the emergency room for talking shit about it.

Originally posted by c-money
    a dime is $10 worth how much you get varries here its suposed to be.5 gram and a gram
    you mean 1.5 grams?, or .5gram or 1 gram, or .5gram to a gram
    QUOTE (Havoc411 Posted on Apr 21 2005 @ 09:34 PM)null vote. after seeing those a little bit of me died inside

Originally posted by epikstyles+Jan 29 2007, 11:09 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (epikstyles &#064; Jan 29 2007, 11:09 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-c&#045;money
    a dime is &#036;10 worth how much you get varries here its suposed to be.5 gram and a gram
    you mean 1.5 grams?, or .5gram or 1 gram, or .5gram to a gram [/b][/quote]

half of a gram to a whole gram in new jersey but it varries some people have "fatter bags" some people are styfe about it

those are all dimes but its a shitty pic that was amazing bud

looks like a gram
    QUOTE (Havoc411 Posted on Apr 21 2005 @ 09:34 PM)null vote. after seeing those a little bit of me died inside

Originally posted by explosivo_420@Jan 29 2007, 02:13 AM
    lol its funny but i still dont get it.

i dont know i hear tags ares still ridin in boca when ive only been there twice.
    well the tag has to be done this week cause it wasnt there last saturday. or maybe theres a fake aru?&#33;

and by me a dime is .5 gram and is &#036;10 and a gram is 15

Originally posted by sylvan18@Jan 29 2007, 12:04 PM
    this has nothing to do with herb or drugs at all, this is just my favorite thread so i though i&#39;d share..

last night me and my boy went to the movies and i was wearin my manik zip up hoody, the one with all the guns on it if u guys havent seen it. anyways we walk by like 8 punk skater kids and there with 2 chicks so obviously theyre gonna try and look hard and the guns on my hoody are red so theyre like sup blood sup gangster just hollerin at us while we walk to the car after the movie... well we just completely ignore em just keep walkin cuz we both know what were about to do.. they keep yellin shit like pussy and whatnot we just go to my car, grab my bat and skateboard walk right back up all calm and hammer the fuck out of 4 of them while the rest run off. priceless as fuck. tried to holler at the girls but they ran too, oh well.

and now the shitty news...

i havent seen my dad for four months cuz hes in detroit setting up our new business and this morning my mom tells me and my little brothers that theyre getting divorced cuz its just not workin...and my dads a little more than pissed and he isnt coming back. and since im older than 15 and have a job, im not required to see him, and its only an option to at christmas, which is when the business is the most busy. abso-fucking-lutely swamped. so im pretty much not seeing my dad again for a fucking long ass time. i havent even talked to him for four 3 and a half months.. and that was on the phone.

sorry if that was really long and or pointless but im zooted as fuck and my fingers wont stop moving..peace
    Wow my mom and dad split when i was 7 im 12 now. Ididn&#39;t see my dad for 6 friggin months but he felt guilty so he decided to show up...any how hope you get to see your dad soon
    im 16 and my parents have been seperated since i was 3, i barely ever see my dad, its soo shitty having divorced parents, feels like you dont even have a father anymore

and just ot seperate us even more, he recently turned gay, as of last january and came out of the closet to the fmaily on thanksgiving
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>EB3 &#39;til Infinity...</span>

damn, we got 11 and 12 year olds smokin&#39; weed now?&#33;? shit, I feel old now.

its not that bad i guess, i started around that age... getting swagg bags from the projects n shit.

damn man, i forget how long ive been smokin, both herb and cigs its been like 8 years. i gotta quit that tabacci shit.

5 years for me, I started at 15.

man, we got kids born in the 90s around here&#33;&#33; shit&#33;&#33;&#33;

explosivo, bump that maer. . .

i was born in 90, im only 16...been smoking 5 years though
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>EB3 &#39;til Infinity...</span>

edit, my post dubbled

that was my position. do you smoke cigs too?... quit cigs, and if you dont smoke..... start

Originally posted by Car2nist@Dec 29 2004, 10:57 PM
    Yes Foe, i searched HIGH and low for the other weed thread, it&#39;s lost, i have no idea where it went, so i took it upon myself to make a new one...

anyways, theres nothing i like more then sucking a fat juicy dick, then when i am done. Smoke a fattie joint. i LOVE dick and weed.
    dats some shit...&#33;

YEAH IT IS&#33;&#33;&#33; like im eva gonna let my gerl, hit MY J, after she just esed my dee.

YEAH IT IS&#33;&#33;&#33; like im eva gonna let my gerl, hit MY J, after she just esed my dee.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yo lets get some more flick goin of peoples devices and such lol.. heres what i hit this weekend

ATR --> BOR
    TBK IZ BAK??