Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 537 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 374374875175275325335345355365375385395405415425475575876371037 ... LastLast
Results 10,721 to 10,740 of 35003
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by What Happened to the Letters?+Feb 4 2007, 12:12 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (What Happened to the Letters? @ Feb 4 2007, 12:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by MAST@Feb 4 2007, 01:46 AM
    <!--QuoteBegin-What Happened to the Letters?
    @Feb 3 2007, 11:28 PM
    wow, you smoke on bob marleys birthday? did you ever know him? no...so why do you celebrate his birthday, yeah he smokes weed so does about 90% of american youth, do you celebrate all their birthdays too?

i fuckin hate kids who only like bob marley cause he smoked alot of bud

sweet. i really could care less what you think. yeah man you hit the nail on the head with that last sentence. actually, youre a fucking idiot. he did a ton more other than just smoking. like, hm, what was it he did? oh yeah. make music. IMO he&#39;s a legend, and people celebrate legends&#39; birthdays. there&#39;s martin luther king day. there&#39;s presidents&#39; day. this man happened to smoke, so that&#39;s just what i&#39;ll do to celebrate.

and you really shouldn&#39;t make assumptions about people, like the reason i like him. i happen to listen to his music a lot, and i&#39;ve been listening to him since i was 5 years old, which is way before i even knew what smoking was.
    bob marley has nothing on martin luther king are you fucking kidding me

bob marely was a musician he was great at what he did and he was lucky to come out of a bad childhood involved in gans nad drugs and violence the way he did and make it soo well in teh united states and in europe, but he is in no way shape or form a legend as much as martin luther king, the onyl reason bob marely is soo famous is the same reason kurt cobain sublime and jimi hendrix are famous, they died during their peak as pop icons...martin luther king was a houseodl name while he was alive becasue of the crazy things he did risking his life to gain independence for people, bob marley was a stoner who played guitar in most peoples eyes

I didn&#39;t say that last sntence was abotu you but my entire town is full of faggot kids who wear bob marley shirts everyday and brag about smoking shwag weed, and it pisses me off, but i think its even stupider to celebrate his birthday, i dont even celebrate most of my friends birthdays, nevermind jsut some random musician i was never even close to meeting [/b][/quote]
    yeah, that might be why he&#39;s gained this much fame, but he actually got big while he was, ...still alive. i wonder why? maybe it was because he was a reggae pioneer. he and peter tosh set the stage for so many other reggae artists, and practically set the sound for the genre. i also don&#39;t know if you read what i said, either, because i did make it a point to say that he was a legend in my opinion, the same way some people say their messiah is a legend, and others tend to disagree. people have their different definitions of legends.

go to: soundcloud dot com/righteoussam

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by gcrolla@Feb 4 2007, 06:53 PM
    i just 2 grams for 15. dank too.
    same here, except i got mine last night. it&#39;s the densest shit i&#39;ve ever had. sticky as hell, too.

go to: soundcloud dot com/righteoussam

850 a o of shit youv never seen one hit wonder type shit you cant imagine shits from newyork though so it doesnt come through ever iv been near hallucinatingo f a mere 5 hits.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

850 and oz? what are we selling herb or coke?
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    sayin its cause your in a wheel chair or some shit. well fucking draw. enter the special olympics, get a hooker or something.
    get off my dick son
    </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by d4rkst4r@Jan 30 2007, 12:32 AM
    what the hell where do you smoke from??
    yea sorry i havent been on this thread for a while, actualy forgot i posted this picture lol..
    there was a whole on the other side to suck from and another hole for a choke it was doppe. you aloso gotta fill it with water before you duck tape it back together lol..

ATR --> BOR
    TBK IZ BAK??

Everyone check out this site.

www.peekvid.com

Has like every movie thats been in theaters and cartoons and shows and stuff. Its really dope.

any way you look at it 850/oz for pot is a rip. its not gonna fuck you up 6-7 times more fucked than my regular bomb shit, so why 6-7 times the price?

n coke is way more than 850/oz now. i dunno bout US but price went up to like 1200-1400 now. fuckin it was 1000 last summer :|

edit 850 is more the price for K. way more worth it too imho. like .1 will fuck up a lightweight, n .25 will FUCK up anyone, i dont care who you are. disassociatives are fun.
    standin' tall stayin' high

if u payin 850 for an ounce of coke you are payin too much...i can get a half for 350&#036; lookin at 7 for a whole ounce...
    Herbal LOVE

Off the record - Hieroglyphics

why do people write essays, you would figure everyone here is all kinds of fucked up all the time. making long pointless post such as this one, is just making you consintrate too much. not something i want to do all the time.

why do people write essays, you would figure everyone here is all kinds of fucked up all the time. making long pointless post such as this one, is just making you consintrate too much. not something i want to do all the time.

meat snacks= meatty snaaacks

you can tell iv been hittin the hash

thats true meatsnacks ^^
    just get strait to the point
    im known to be in more trees then donkey kong,
    rolling off of 6 purple naked ladys ,goddamn-im hella gone.

all law enforcement pm me

weekend fuel

that looks tasty
    im known to be in more trees then donkey kong,
    rolling off of 6 purple naked ladys ,goddamn-im hella gone.

all law enforcement pm me

no money today but im selling that pill for 35 and drilling a hole in a funk glass wine bottle almost shaped like that zong for my friend for 15 and 5 for lunch money

55 for weed :lol: :P

I do my thing,
    How bout you do yours ..

damn thats crazy. how long have you been growing those plants?

their done
    been growin a while

I do my thing,
    How bout you do yours ..

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

tight work

Originally posted by spetzZz@Feb 4 2007, 08:07 PM
    any way you look at it 850/oz for pot is a rip. its not gonna fuck you up 6-7 times more fucked than my regular bomb shit, so why 6-7 times the price?

n coke is way more than 850/oz now. i dunno bout US but price went up to like 1200-1400 now. fuckin it was 1000 last summer :|

edit 850 is more the price for K. way more worth it too imho. like .1 will fuck up a lightweight, n .25 will FUCK up anyone, i dont care who you are. disassociatives are fun.
    where you live **** ?
    650 for da oz. where i be

on a higher note....
    smoke the real shit **** or grow its "not hard"
    locate your nearest hydroponics supply house , pick up a 600w switchable ballast (metal hialide /high pressure sodium) or 2 seperate ballast (either or) a reflector ,bulbs, nutirents, pots, and coco coir or (soil)
    google (seed boutique) find gypsy nirvanas seed boutique
    go to seed list
    find yourself a nice yeilding fast finishing indica and pull a harvest every 48 daze

I do my thing,
    How bout you do yours ..