Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 545 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 454454955255355405415425435445455465475485495505555655956451045 ... LastLast
Results 10,881 to 10,900 of 35003

Originally posted by rseyek@Feb 8 2007, 01:19 AM

it's that time again
    jawdropper
    im known to be in more trees then donkey kong,
    rolling off of 6 purple naked ladys ,goddamn-im hella gone.

all law enforcement pm me

haha pa dukes just kicked me a 1/2 eight of some fruity, only it was all rolled up in the bag and its now shaped like a butt nugget.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

so high, so high, so highso high, soso high, h-a-y, slice the blunt, light green shit.

im about to watch a scanner darkly. best fucking movie right now.

go to: soundcloud dot com/righteoussam

such bulshit, some kid i know still owes me $160 from november, adn i ahvtn seen him since, and now i need the money to buy a roor...fuck i hate this

oh and i WILL get the money back cause this kid happns to have been one of my best friends my entire life...its jsut a matter of when the next tiem i see him will be, hopefuly this weekend
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>EB3 &#39;til Infinity...</span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i tried to watch that "scanner darkly" movie on the plane
    fuckin boring

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by What Happened to the Letters?@Feb 8 2007, 09:56 PM
    such bulshit, some kid i know still owes me &#036;160 from november, adn i ahvtn seen him since, and now i need the money to buy a roor...fuck i hate this

oh and i WILL get the money back cause this kid happns to have been one of my best friends my entire life...its jsut a matter of when the next tiem i see him will be, hopefuly this weekend
    theres this one kid around here who steals anyone who front hims&#39; money. yet people still ALWAYS buy from him cause hes the only real acid pusher in this town. he&#39;s the kid who stole my 20 bucks from the dude i gave my money to for acid i talked about earlier. he&#39;s stolen about &#036;950 from my other friend in total, and they still see eachother every day, but when confronted, he just laughs and pats my friend on the arm. i&#39;ve been contemplating robbing his ass with a skimask on. i would do it with no mask, but he&#39;s friends with all the dealers and shady kids in this town, and if i did it, i would never be able to get bud again, and they would stab me in a second. (even though ive been friends with some of them since kindergarten and second grade, and ive smoked longer than all of them, and kind of got some of them into smoking). that just shows you how drugs really do fuck with people.

go to: soundcloud dot com/righteoussam

picked up another quarter from my new dealer. he hooked it up with a free half e and 2 blunt wraps cause i had to walk to his house

OOOO HALF A E BOMB
    YOUR GETTIN FUCKED UP AHHAHHA
    IM SORRY

never skinny

huh? i think its pretty cool i got free bud....

YOU GOT FREE BUD TOO, THAS COOL I GUESS
    WHAT KINDA E WAS IT?

how much did you pay for the quater
    QUOTE (Havoc411 Posted on Apr 21 2005 @ 09:34 PM)null vote. after seeing those a little bit of me died inside

around here i get a quarter for 480&#036; around here it is mad cheap&#33;

it makse 120 an ounce and its some real nice weed&#33;

but i just took a resolution to not buy any weed untill i finish my school...

if i get on it i can do it in about a week...
    (im on some individualised teaching program so i can go as fast or as slow as i want and smoking weed all day long kept me on the slow side so far...)
    Quote Originally Posted by Albert Fish View Post
    just because you can't read it doesn't make it good.

i pay 75 for a quarter ounce(what i got).

bought some good ol nz bush weed only 50nz (36 us) for an ounce of ak47 the bud looked pretty similar to that guys. bush weed meaning some guy went out into the bush dug a whole dropped dead animals, blood cow shit sheep shit crystalised rain and went and left it came back and harvested it couple months later not as potent as indoor but shit 50 bucks an ounce of ak47 bud
    QUOTE (Havoc411 Posted on Apr 21 2005 @ 09:34 PM)null vote. after seeing those a little bit of me died inside

Originally posted by ptownbomber@Feb 7 2007, 11:45 PM
    ok so some how my parents found out that i was smoking and they want me to take a UA test...is there any way i can pass it?
    i heard from multiple people that putting in like 5 drops of visine fucks up the test. if you wanna try that and let me kno thatd be cool cause i never saw it in action.
    standin' tall stayin' high

bump, cant let the thread die

EDIT

was checking out the gen discussion zone and i thought, hey you dont even need walls anymore

now thats getting up

i missed my favorit thread im gunna go try to smoke now.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

this is the first time Ive come to this site blunted,
    so yeah, I have the day off and Im waitng for my ride to come

I wish I had a camera that could take macros, cuz I got some crazy ass bud from the club. A bowl of this shit has me pretty gone, but I am sort of a lightweight

Originally posted by MAST+Feb 9 2007, 12:30 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MAST &#064; Feb 9 2007, 12:30 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-What Happened to the Letters?@Feb 8 2007, 09:56 PM
    such bulshit, some kid i know still owes me &#036;160 from november, adn i ahvtn seen him since, and now i need the money to buy a roor...fuck i hate this

theres this one kid around here who steals anyone who front hims&#39; money. yet people still ALWAYS buy from him cause hes the only real acid pusher in this town. he&#39;s the kid who stole my 20 bucks from the dude i gave my money to for acid i talked about earlier. he&#39;s stolen about &#036;950 from my other friend in total, and they still see eachother every day, but when confronted, he just laughs and pats my friend on the arm. i&#39;ve been contemplating robbing his ass with a skimask on. i would do it with no mask, but he&#39;s friends with all the dealers and shady kids in this town, and if i did it, i would never be able to get bud again, and they would stab me in a second. (even though ive been friends with some of them since kindergarten and second grade, and ive smoked longer than all of them, and kind of got some of them into smoking). that just shows you how drugs really do fuck with people. [/b][/quote]
    i know man, hes a nice kid but ive seen weed change him soo much, all he does is smoke, but he smokes about an eigth a day for the past 6 years....his entire life is jsut smoking and selling, he goes to vocational school but i dont think he really goes much, and his lfie is jsut a joke, he was my bestfriend until we were liek 15, then he jsut was soo fucked up and boring cause hed jsut be completely toned retarted everytime i saw him he can barely even tlak anymore, its like a stroy you hear in dare and laugh at, btu that shit really does happen, its crazy

and oh yea, thats fucked up with your friend, hes lost &#036;950 to this kid, why doesnt he do something, i woudl have no problem narking on a kid who robbed me that much, or killing him...a thousand dollars is just intolerable
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>EB3 &#39;til Infinity...</span>

Originally posted by What Happened to the Letters?+Feb 9 2007, 03:59 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (What Happened to the Letters? &#064; Feb 9 2007, 03:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by MAST@Feb 9 2007, 12:30 AM
    <!--QuoteBegin-What Happened to the Letters?
    @Feb 8 2007, 09:56 PM

theres this one kid around here who steals anyone who front hims&#39; money. yet people still ALWAYS buy from him cause hes the only real acid pusher in this town. he&#39;s the kid who stole my 20 bucks from the dude i gave my money to for acid i talked about earlier. he&#39;s stolen about &#036;950 from my other friend in total, and they still see eachother every day, but when confronted, he just laughs and pats my friend on the arm. i&#39;ve been contemplating robbing his ass with a skimask on. i would do it with no mask, but he&#39;s friends with all the dealers and shady kids in this town, and if i did it, i would never be able to get bud again, and they would stab me in a second. (even though ive been friends with some of them since kindergarten and second grade, and ive smoked longer than all of them, and kind of got some of them into smoking). that just shows you how drugs really do fuck with people.
    i know man, hes a nice kid but ive seen weed change him soo much, all he does is smoke, but he smokes about an eigth a day for the past 6 years....his entire life is jsut smoking and selling, he goes to vocational school but i dont think he really goes much, and his lfie is jsut a joke, he was my bestfriend until we were liek 15, then he jsut was soo fucked up and boring cause hed jsut be completely toned retarted everytime i saw him he can barely even tlak anymore, its like a stroy you hear in dare and laugh at, btu that shit really does happen, its crazy

and oh yea, thats fucked up with your friend, hes lost &#036;950 to this kid, why doesnt he do something, i woudl have no problem narking on a kid who robbed me that much, or killing him...a thousand dollars is just intolerable[/b][/quote]
    " i woudl have no problem narking on a kid who robbed me that much"

WHAT&#33; wowowowowow naw... you dont do that... EVER. wow i thaught writers knew this more than any.