Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 561 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 614615115415515565575585595605615625635645655665715816116611061 ... LastLast
Results 11,201 to 11,220 of 35003

haha yes i am the tolkin stoner of my town and im proud of it those handys are old from when i barrowed a cameraphone from my friend. my new shits prime

i hate being known as a "stoner" alot of my irends jokingly when they talk abtou weed try to ignor me their liek yeah dude we all know youre "the weed pro" its annoying though, i ahte being known as someone who jsut smokes weed...i dont get how you like that
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>EB3 &#39;til Infinity...</span>

i dont tell everybody. i only act like that around people that i dont care if they know but dont bring it up when im with people that care

idk

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

damn, same shit happens with me and my friends.. i hate when they talk to me like smokings my life, but i have friends who smoke more than me.

well yeah i dont go aroudn the school acting like some hippie druggy, i get honor roll and shit noone of my teachers wouldever suspect i smoek and blow pills in my spare time, but my friends all know and eventually shit just gets around...itsjust annoying

bobo i totally hear you, same exact thing...i seen you put WTM on that favorites thread, you on the WTM forum?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i actually dont even remember... i look around in the forums and read through all that stuff, but im pretty sure i am. but yeah, im the same as you, no one would ever expect that i smoke or anything, and whenever someone finds out their all just like "you smoke?".

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Yo who the fuck are all y&#39;all?

<span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:yellow\'>Its funny how people will sit there and say their citys better than another city and haven&#39;t even been to CHICAGO, not that if you had you&#39;d admit that your city sucks in compairison, but then at least you&#39;d know.</span></span>
    <span style=\'color:green\'>EXCUSES EXCUSES</span>
    &quot;I wanna be a buffer so I can get paid for lining you toys...&quot;

Anyone do coke?
    Had some at a friends house last night.. although I&#39;m too chicken shit to take a line.. had a coke-smoke.. its like novicane (sp?)

how many people here actually have a "graffspace"???
    i think that shit is stupid unless your king or some shit and have someone else run that shit for you.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i&#39;ve done coke like 3 times.. done with it though, cause that stuff can really get you messed up cause you&#39;ll eventually become an addict

Originally posted by bobo9827@Feb 19 2007, 07:31 AM
    i&#39;ve done coke like 3 times.. done with it though, cause that stuff can really get you messed up cause you&#39;ll eventually become an addict
    bullshit.

if you&#39;re smart with it. . . which is hard to do.

Originally posted by meatsnacks@Feb 19 2007, 03:58 AM
    how many people here actually have a "graffspace"???
    i think that shit is stupid unless your king or some shit and have someone else run that shit for you.
    what is that? like a myspace?

and bobo, abotu the yayo...you just cant do it all the time but if you do it like once a month your fine, or more than that if you can control yourself to not go on binges

Damn.. I know this kid who buys grams at a time and sucks em&#39; down in like. idk.. 5 mins.

Originally posted by bobo9827@Feb 19 2007, 07:31 AM
    nothign wrong with an addict who can still mantain himself

atown

you know whats gay. fake ass kids who think theyre hxc cokeheads and shit.

like this one bitch, lightweight hoe who talks about throwing up after 8 triple cs and shit and then after im like &#39;that aint shit&#39; shes like &#39;ive done alot more&#39;

and then she talks about her and how she used to get coked up and shit to her friends and i blow up her spot all the time saying how she only did it once. grimey ass yay too.

fuck them all talk bitches. and the kids at school who say they wanna try acid so bad and shit, like the kids who dont even smoke bud or anything talking about wantng to do acid. wtf is wrong with kids these days man.

i need a blunt.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

me too. i just got back in my house. a week ago my mom said she found my drug cache. which would have been bad. lots of head stuff and stuff for sale.

well she didnt find anything =)

Originally posted by Mr. Lefty@Feb 19 2007, 03:21 PM
    Damn.. I know this kid who buys grams at a time and sucks em&#39; down in like. idk.. 5 mins.
    im sure he getts mooked afor the whole day from that like iv done the shit once and smoked weed with coke on it too. but i wouldent do it again just because i know id have a really hard time staying off it.

letters- i try to get fairly good grades i smoke recreationaly alot because i simply love smoking and getting high is just what makes it more funn than smoking cigs. so thats how i stay high. but im not like that braindead metalhead stoner kid in the back of the class. i only like to joke about it with people that i know do care or think its funny. thats why i talk about like i do on here.

in fact some girl just imed me saying "wasup ***** you high?&#33;?"

lmao.. my ex used to get "fucked up" on cCc.. fake ass shit.. gets you buzzed thats all

na.. my friend just gets all cracked out and cleans shit like his on meth

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i&#39;m not gonna try coke for a while. just doesn&#39;t seem like the thing for me.

and people always think i smoke a lot more than i really do. i mean, i do smoke a good amount, sometimes every day for a week or 2, but there&#39;s so many more people at my school that do it way more than me.

go to: soundcloud dot com/righteoussam

smoking weed everyday is the shit if its not the only thing u do i hate people who weed is the only thing they want to do they get fuckin lazy
    jus smoke that purp and do graffiti