Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 591 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 914915415715815865875885895905915925935945955966016116416911091 ... LastLast
Results 11,801 to 11,820 of 35003
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

and jesus man dont do ccc because the effects of downing that much pseudophedrine (if its still in there?), guafneisan, and acetamenephen will leave you vomiting for hours on end...and with a sick sick liver. if you must do it use something with only dxm in it.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by MAST@Mar 12 2007, 09:39 PM
    and fuck some 5 F's and 1 B in school. shit's unreasonable. i should have all A's. i can see why i don't, but i still deserve them. i'm even failing art. fucking ART.
    getting straight F's in school is one thing... but saying you deserve straight A's is another. it's like saying you only raped 23 people but deserve 6 months in minimum security

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

hahah i was joking, but yeah. i actually should be passing art with an 85-95, but i have a 50. something's fucked up there, but all my other classes with F's are well deserved. i haven't really done anything.

go to: soundcloud dot com/righteoussam

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

lol we all deserves A's but we gotta earn em, just like respect

no beef just my opinion
    IDEAL.ONE

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by GeSuS_KRiST+Mar 10 2007, 08:44 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GeSuS_KRiST @ Mar 10 2007, 08:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by MaNiaK@Mar 10 2007, 12:06 PM
    Originally posted by also known as MYL@Mar 9 2007, 09:23 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-emel
    @Mar 9 2007, 06:13 PM
    i never tried acid before and i was wonderin if you can control yourself liek you do when you smoke bud and shit and caz i dont wanna do some dumb shit and jump out my friends 5th floor balcony.....someone fill me in?

just do it man

i think its safe to say that acid is my favorite drug

hahahaaa....in that case man...eat two hits.... youll love it, keep a pencil and paper around too.... and maybe some crazy music and glow sticks, break em open and dump em all over shit that moves...lol...ACID ROCKS&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    grow up fuck glow sticks.... lsd is for expanding the mind... get it right fool

cuttin

4 somthing

you dont know lsd till you&#39;ve been stuck on a perm trip for the past 6 years like so... [/b][/quote]
    wtf is the guy in the pics doing?
    IDEAL.ONE

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

cutting strips of acid into ten strips and so forth.

Originally posted by What Happened to the Letters?@Mar 12 2007, 07:27 PM
    howm any mgs are in one CCC? cause i took 24 once and didnt feel a thing, next tiem i did dex i drank 800mg of syrup and barely felt it, then i finalyl did 600mg of gels a few weekends ago and it hit me

EDIT: mg&#39;s of dextromethorphan i mean
    DXM is definitely one of my favorite drugs but you should definitely not do triple c bro. The best sources of DXM are Zicam Night Time (one little bottle which measures out to half a shot of really bad smelling cherry liquid) and plain old Robitussin DM which is what I usually do.

guaifenesin: the shit that makes you vomit
    acctaminophen: the shit that fucks up your live, no more than 4 grams a day of this stuff, especially if you drink often.

Check the active ingredients for something that just has Dextromethorphan Hybromide or deal with the vomiting. I&#39;m not sure you drank 800 mg&#39;s of robo because that&#39;s pretty high and you should definitely be around the 3rd plateau but it&#39;s probably just a calculation error. I don&#39;t know the exact numbers cause I haven&#39;t fucked with the shit for a while but an 8 ounce bottle of robo is like 350mgs about....so go with the 160ozer...that&#39;ll do the trick. Last but not least...smoke mad weed, it definitely puts you on another level.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

^ true.

some BC buds

gesus are you a mad chemist that makes lsd :blink: i cant find any around me nobody has any...but anybody ever tried any lsa (morning glory) cuz i heard you can make it easily and you get some what of a trip but yeah i just wanted to know cuz i wanna try it

Why would you make it when you can just buy it at wal mart? They taste like shit too, I guess.

while you gotta washed it wit distilled water and grid it and shit and if you dont do it rite you can get sick and i just wanted to know if its worth it or not

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

stolen..

i wish..

Originally posted by Kore123@Mar 13 2007, 05:59 PM
    while you gotta washed it wit distilled water and grid it and shit and if you dont do it rite you can get sick and i just wanted to know if its worth it or not
    you get sick even if you grow it yourself, the only way id do it is if you extract the LSA only...and im not sure how hard that is but you can definately find a number of extraction methopds online if you google it, i heard the trip isnt that great though...id rather jsut look harder to find some ACId
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>EB3 &#39;til Infinity...</span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Random but..
    BC bud is the shiiietttttt

Originally posted by MAST@Mar 13 2007, 12:01 AM
    hahah i was joking, but yeah. i actually should be passing art with an 85-95, but i have a 50. something&#39;s fucked up there, but all my other classes with F&#39;s are well deserved. i haven&#39;t really done anything.
    yo i already got accepted into AP art next year and this year im failing haha, i dunno what my teachers thinking, my firens in the class blow ass in comparison to me and she knows it and she gives them all Bs and i got liek a 30

^^^ do you do your work.

im smarter than most people in my classes i just dont like to work so i dont.

graffiti sadly has become my main priortiy in life, tiss all i care about cant even tell how much better i got since that myspace link i posted pfft id diss that stuff if saw some one puting it up.

any way i read some erowid articles people have taking like a shit load of moring glory seeds like one certain kind though and tripped nicely just now they spray them with shit that makes you puke and you have to chew them which tastes like ass....not all brands spray thiers

yeah dude, i have high honors in school all year...this is the firstcalss this eyars thats been below a B+ and ive done 11 of the 12 asssignments perfectly, its bullshit

about the morning glory, they spray the seds with pesiticides but they grow very easily and you can get the seeds nad then grow the flowers yourself and it works, or you can get the seeds from legal drug sites liek salviasupply.com but i dont think those seeds are as strong as the normal ones, or theres somethign weird about them i forget

im in heaven, and a few peoepl on here will understand once i state why

jsut foudn some legit research chems websites&#33; BAM&#33; &#036;160 for a gram of 2c-i, 2c-e, or 2c-t-2...its orgasmic

edit: jsut ofudn otu its 160CAN but its still good, and its &#036;55 for 250mg or &#036;90 for 500...i gotta check erowidfor dosage info

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

im in the GEP at school.

yet im doing so shitty.

just failin spanish. like 60&#39;s and 70&#39;s maybe a B A in tech

i don&#39;t do SHIT in school.

I like it.

the teachers try to bring up arguments with me.
    just cause i dont got their bullshit booksmarts.
    my IQ is higher then all of them.

lolz.

EDIT- Nice find letters.
    what