Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 595 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 954955455755855905915925935945955965975985996006056156456951095 ... LastLast
Results 11,881 to 11,900 of 35003

Originally posted by sketch3@Mar 14 2007, 06:45 PM
    lol,that was my first one the othe day,i was kinda aggsagerateing about all the weed havin rat posion and bein laced,just alot of it is
    You should not be allowed to smoke weed, or do any drug for that matter. Thats no "aggsageration."

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by ..SmOeK 1..@Mar 14 2007, 04:17 PM
    My friend was talking about sippin syrup and he said something about you having to boil cough syrup that contains coedeine and you mix it with sprite and topped with a jolly rancher.

I dont know, i was interested in trying it so i researched it but didnt get much help so i figured i would come to the experts here.

So main questions are

What is it?
    Whats in it?
    Which Cough Syrup?
    Do I Have to do anything to the cough syrup?
    And how much of each ingridient and how much should be digested.

Thanks in advance.
    If you don't know how to make sizzurp you shouldn't be drankin it.

(notice my e-thuggin, using the word drank= plus ten points.)
    what

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by `~SNEK~&#39;+Mar 14 2007, 01:56 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (`~SNEK~&#39; @ Mar 14 2007, 01:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Kao.Ali@Mar 11 2007, 09:34 PM
    c- money, is that that Idoser shit? does that really work?
    i think i have you added on myspace for some wierd reason... [/b][/quote]
    I doubt it, I might have your AIM though

Originally posted by C&#045;money fresh&#33;@Mar 14 2007, 08:34 PM
    im beeing used as bait by because theres noway this kid that were robbing is gunna hand that much weed top a black kid and they know it so by using me im in on most of it. aahhh see they called this kid up from another town that deals hard but doesnt go hard sayin their whiteboy(me) need a q.p hes gunna hand it to me to weigh ima belike "your beat" and 3 huge ass black dudes are gunna step in front of me. they kinda set it up with out sayin anything to me first i just found out today. <_< but its going to help me pay off all my debt which is quite a bit so i accepted.

i ment physched but scared as shit cuz of the violent nature of the actions that will happen and im certainly not a fighter i can hold my own aginst people a little bigger than me but idk. stop hatin you dont know my situation or the people im chill with.

who said something about running away from mommy i certaily didnt i wouldent make my self look like that much of a bitch
    i wouldnt say "your beat" if i was you, if the dude happens to have a gun he might bust it out and jsut shoot your ass
    edit: oh eyah and wehre are these huge black dudes gunna come from? you in liek a warehouse or somethign they jsut gunna pop otu from behind some crates? i think this plan needs some more thinking thourhg man, or else you might get fucked up h34r:
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>EB3 &#39;til Infinity...</span>

Originally posted by ..SmOeK 1..@Mar 14 2007, 04:17 PM
    My friend was talking about sippin syrup and he said something about you having to boil cough syrup that contains coedeine and you mix it with sprite and topped with a jolly rancher.

I dont know, i was interested in trying it so i researched it but didnt get much help so i figured i would come to the experts here.

So main questions are

What is it?
    Whats in it?
    Which Cough Syrup?

Thanks in advance.
    ITS THE PURP AKA THAT DRANK
    GET YA POPPED&#33;

Originally posted by What Happened to the Letters?+Mar 14 2007, 08:46 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (What Happened to the Letters? @ Mar 14 2007, 08:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-C&#045;money fresh&#33;@Mar 14 2007, 08:34 PM
    im beeing used as bait by because theres noway this kid that were robbing is gunna hand that much weed top a black kid and they know it so by using me im in on most of it. aahhh see they called this kid up from another town that deals hard but doesnt go hard sayin their whiteboy(me) need a q.p* hes gunna hand it to me to weigh ima belike "your beat" and 3 huge ass black dudes are gunna step in front of me. they kinda set it up with out sayin anything to me first i just found out today. <_<* but its going to help me pay off all my debt which is quite a bit so i accepted.

i ment physched but scared as shit cuz of the violent nature of the actions that will happen and im certainly not a fighter i can hold my own aginst people a little bigger than me but idk. stop hatin you dont know my situation or the people im chill with.

who said something about running away from mommy i certaily didnt i wouldent make my self look like that much of a bitch
    i wouldnt say "your beat" if i was you, if the dude happens to have a gun he might bust it out and jsut shoot your ass
    edit: oh eyah and wehre are these huge black dudes gunna come from? you in liek a warehouse or somethign they jsut gunna pop otu from behind some crates? i think this plan needs some more thinking thourhg man, or else you might get fucked up h34r: [/b][/quote]
    they called the kid up who as i said doesnt go hard so guns arnt supposed to be an issue they know the kid but assumed he wouldent trust them so they said yo my whiteboy(me) needs a qp. there gunna be with me the whole time "introducing" me to him cuz i dont even know who this dude is.they know him theres no hidden people or anything just me and my boy who does go hard that called this kid and 2 people just watching over "chillin there to see the bud quality" he gives it to me i wiegh then hand it to my boy to "look at" i say your beat and walk away and if the kid really has no option cept fight and lose or go away.

as i said im bait really i just reallized im bein used but i need this money to get debt of my back so i can make some old firends back and so on plus i wont have to save up during my rehab and i can spend my money on food which is going nice and smooth by the way.

what you going to rehab for?

yo i got 2727posts, ill be 37 in that year...in case you were all wondering :lol:

gots that fyuhh
    mfpc
    kbc
    kill squad

Originally posted by What Happened to the Letters?@Mar 14 2007, 09:20 PM
    what you going to rehab for?
    my mother signed me up. its half psych too. but but weed and painkillers because they came up in the urine screen and when i had bloodwork a little bit ago my mom asked for a blood screening to and thc and opiates came up in both along with benzo-somthings they said it was vailums or xanax and i took a valium like a month ago. shes just overall worried. and she says she wouldent be if i was doing well in school and that my graffiti is just crys for help. hence the half psych so i do an hour with a therapist 2 hours group therapy then 2 hoursgroup councilling kinda like a.a but you know eachothers names and your all there because your parents dont like you smoking weed. o and every other time a urine screen. so its a 4 week program

it really never occurred to you that posting your plans for a multi-felony operation was a bad idea? how about that fact that when this kid who &#39;doesn&#39;t go hard&#39; gets ripped off, he may walk away at first, but he also may be pissed enough to find out who you are and where you and your boys live and ruin your day for real?
    i hate that i had to give you any more attention than you already get, but come on, use your head.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

haha im sorry cmoney killa but i just cant put your face and a hardened drug addict together. .as hard as i try.

Originally posted by meatsnacks+Mar 14 2007, 08:48 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (meatsnacks @ Mar 14 2007, 08:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-..SmOeK 1..@Mar 14 2007, 04:17 PM

So main questions are

What is it?
    Whats in it?
    Which Cough Syrup?

Thanks in advance.
    GET YA POPPED&#33; [/b][/quote]
    that drank is actually codine and promithazine

Originally posted by What Happened to the Letters?+Mar 14 2007, 08:46 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (What Happened to the Letters? @ Mar 14 2007, 08:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-C&#045;money fresh&#33;@Mar 14 2007, 08:34 PM
    im beeing used as bait by because theres noway this kid that were robbing is gunna hand that much weed top a black kid and they know it so by using me im in on most of it. aahhh see they called this kid up from another town that deals hard but doesnt go hard sayin their whiteboy(me) need a q.p* hes gunna hand it to me to weigh ima belike "your beat" and 3 huge ass black dudes are gunna step in front of me. they kinda set it up with out sayin anything to me first i just found out today. <_<* but its going to help me pay off all my debt which is quite a bit so i accepted.

edit: oh eyah and wehre are these huge black dudes gunna come from? you in liek a warehouse or somethign they jsut gunna pop otu from behind some crates? i think this plan needs some more thinking thourhg man, or else you might get fucked up h34r: [/b][/quote]
    im with this guy^^^

also what makes you think that the 3 black dudes who "asked" you to do this are gonna let you have either the quap or the money? like YOU said "im beeing used as bait"

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by aeSOP.314.+Mar 14 2007, 11:57 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (aeSOP.314. @ Mar 14 2007, 11:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by meatsnacks@Mar 14 2007, 08:48 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-..SmOeK 1..
    @Mar 14 2007, 04:17 PM

So main questions are

What is it?
    Whats in it?
    Which Cough Syrup?

Thanks in advance.

GET YA POPPED&#33;
    that drank is actually codine and promithazine [/b][/quote]
    he right

we gettin numb in the gums tonight
    ................BIA.AOC.MF.666................

...RIP WASTER12... Family Forever
    Quote Originally Posted by wasterthehater View Post
    love ya too geebus

Originally posted by BIGel@Mar 14 2007, 10:56 PM
    haha im sorry cmoney killa but i just cant put your face and a hardened drug addict together. .as hard as i try.
    im not addict tweaked has a different meaning here then where your from ....

.... i got dragged into this and those other guys are like brothers to me there not random people. im not hard i just got dragged in because of debt shit happens anyway...

how potent is bho i really want to make some but i dont want to waste my buds

Originally posted by aeSOP.314.+Mar 15 2007, 12:57 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (aeSOP.314. @ Mar 15 2007, 12:57 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>

So main questions are

What is it?
    Whats in it?
    Which Cough Syrup?

Thanks in advance.

GET YA POPPED&#33;
    that drank is actually codine and promithazine [/b][/quote]
    promithazine is a codeine syrup

]
    im pritty sure hes not addicted he jsut has a monm who found out what hes doign and is worried for her kid

my mom would never pay for rehab but i think im gunna sign myself into one when i graduate, i dont want to go back to my opiate days and i knwo if i never go to rehab i wont be able to stay away from them forever, ive been sober for liek 2 months but i think abotu them multiple times a week still

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

^ ye that shit will kill you eventually. ive never been to rehab, probably wouldnt want to anyway..sounds like a good idea for u tho.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by What Happened to the Letters?+Mar 15 2007, 04:45 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (What Happened to the Letters? @ Mar 15 2007, 04:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by aeSOP.314.@Mar 15 2007, 12:57 AM

So main questions are

What is it?
    Whats in it?
    Which Cough Syrup?

Thanks in advance.

GET YA POPPED&#33;

that drank is actually codine and promithazine
    promithazine is a codeine syrup

]
    im pritty sure hes not addicted he jsut has a monm who found out what hes doign and is worried for her kid

my mom would never pay for rehab but i think im gunna sign myself into one when i graduate, i dont want to go back to my opiate days and i knwo if i never go to rehab i wont be able to stay away from them forever, ive been sober for liek 2 months but i think abotu them multiple times a week still [/b][/quote]
    No actually it has codeine and promethazine.

Two different ingriedients.
    what

Originally posted by C&#045;money fresh&#33;@Mar 14 2007, 07:34 PM
    im beeing used as bait by because theres noway this kid that were robbing is gunna hand that much weed top a black kid and they know it so by using me im in on most of it. aahhh see they called this kid up from another town that deals hard but doesnt go hard sayin their whiteboy(me) need a q.p hes gunna hand it to me to weigh ima belike "your beat" and 3 huge ass black dudes are gunna step in front of me. they kinda set it up with out sayin anything to me first i just found out today. <_< but its going to help me pay off all my debt which is quite a bit so i accepted.

congrats. your a weed-stealing scumbag who can&#39;t type.

always better to grow your own, that way you dont have to deal with faggots who pull thief moves like you.

and i hope your plan fails