Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 603 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 1035035535835935985996006016026036046056066076086136236537031103 ... LastLast
Results 12,041 to 12,060 of 35003
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ha trippin face!
    ................BIA.AOC.MF.666................

...RIP WASTER12... Family Forever
    Quote Originally Posted by wasterthehater View Post
    love ya too geebus

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by C-money fresh!@Mar 20 2007, 11:34 PM
    i think it works fine with kits. not when they send it to the lab though
    judging by your situation, im gonna have to guess theyre gonna send it to the lab. yours is a pretty serious one.

anyone know anything about vicodn
    i have 10 pills that are white that say watson 349 and yesterday i took one that said m357
    wondering how strong they are and if i should be careful or not

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yea the m357 is hydrocodone, substitute for actual vicodin. just take a couple, and i suggest breaking them in half, i do it because to me it seems to make them dissolve faster.

but my own problem. i got on the diversion program, its like probation except your not in the system. i have to go to drug assesment but i dont know when im going to go or when im going to get tested. i have still been smoking but i dont know if i should completely stop, or keep smoking and cheat on the piss test...any suggestions will help!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChadWarden View Post
    if your name sucks, it sucks. For example, you write cumstache-oner. if you have a dope style, then good for you, respect. but you still write cumstache-oner. and that's pretty fucking gay, bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrice View Post
    You obviously have no concept of america's violence. It's called flexin'
    Quote Originally Posted by Flawless Victory View Post
    DON'T HATE ON HlM MAN, HE'S DOING IT FOR HIMSELF.
    Quote Originally Posted by bait View Post
    haha wtf does this has to do with an age??cause u older u think ur awesome or some shit??

Originally posted by NosE2@Mar 21 2007, 01:05 PM
    yea the m357 is hydrocodone, substitute for actual vicodin. just take a couple, and i suggest breaking them in half, i do it because to me it seems to make them dissolve faster.

but my own problem. i got on the diversion program, its like probation except your not in the system. i have to go to drug assesment but i dont know when im going to go or when im going to get tested. i have still been smoking but i dont know if i should completely stop, or keep smoking and cheat on the piss test...any suggestions will help!!
    i read about that substitute thing
    but im outta them!!!
    i still got like 10 watson 349 though and they do the trick but i wanna know if anyone knows anything more about them...
    i know there vicodn but i just like 2 know
    -and about the test thing, dude you should stop till your off getting randomly tested
    better to stop then start up again to stop forver lol
    any info would be apperciated

http://www.ureasample.com/buy-drug-test-so...?idProduct=1072

for piss tests its expensive but uncanningly real. absolutly fool proof.
    my man almost got his ass whooped by his own freinds with it. filled it with water, whipped it out in the middle of the living room and pissed all over everything...

^^^^ hahahahahah

i passed it was a kit
    pff no supervison either. and i didnt cheat

you guys mention wearing a condom while beign watched, have you seen a condom? do you think they woudlnt see that?
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>EB3 &#39;til Infinity...</span>

Originally posted by What Happened to the Letters?@Mar 21 2007, 05:06 PM
    you guys mention wearing a condom while beign watched, have you seen a condom? do you think they woudlnt see that?
    lmao thats so tru especially the ones that are " ribbed for her pleasure" lol they&#39;re gonna thinks somethings wrong with you cock <_< if they do manage to see it

its liek shiny and so obvious theres somethign aroudn your dick, adn when they watch you i assume they dont jsut sit there they actually stare at your dick to make sure your doing everything the way you&#39;re supposed to
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>EB3 &#39;til Infinity...</span>

no you fill the condom with someone elses piss and put it somewhere in that area. and if your being wactched, well then your basically screwed. your better off just saying you smoked, w/eee. unless jail time or a job is at risk. take some detoxx ishh

ohhh i also heard somewhere that by drinking vinegar it kills whatever is in your system drug wise that is.... dont know for a fact though never tried out myself since i never had to take a drug test but supposably it works.....

I herd if you drink straight gasoline it kills all the drugs in your system
    ..seriosuly
    im super cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by shine123 View Post
    when u get jumped come beack every nite whi ur homeboiis or juss pm me and i got ur back and we will go and fuck the mup and steal al there paint

Originally posted by sketch13@Mar 21 2007, 09:54 PM
    ohhh i also heard somewhere that by drinking vinegar it kills whatever is in your system drug wise that is.... dont know for a fact though never tried out myself since i never had to take a drug test but supposably it works.....
    or cranberry juice...the only real way to pass a drug test is to drink LOTS of water and piss as much as you can. just keep drinking. when u pass out from to much water...wake up and drink some more. piss it all out and start again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    if I found a genie lamp my 3 wishes would be for You, Guy, and No Clothes.

www.erowid.org

lloook at the drug test part, theyll tell you everything you need to know, and its all fact not rumors.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yesterday consisted of:
    -coming home from florida
    -smoking a bowl
    -calling up my friend to see if he&#39;s in town
    -him and another kid i know pick me up
    -they show me some syrup, so i grip n sip
    -we go to this dudes apartment and get some bud
    -go to the gas station to get a grape swisher
    -success
    -cut it, empty it, slob syrup all over the inside, then fill it and roll it up
    -we proceed to smoke it and see what else is going on
    -they start doing lines of OC and xannax, but i couldn&#39;t cause my nose was stuffed, and i had just had some syrup, so i wait it out
    -we start meeting up with random people who are in town
    -we smoke a couple bowls with the people we meet up with
    -we leave and take this kid back to his car, and on the way, we each do a couple lines of xannax and OC mixed, then after we drop him off, we do a couple more of the mix, then blow the rest of the xannax
    -the kid driving dropped me and my friend off at my house and we smoke a straight swisher with syrup on it
    -put more syrup on joint, then smoke that

time stood still the rest of the night

first time with syrup, xannax, and OC for me

still got about enough of that drank for a blunt

go to: soundcloud dot com/righteoussam

getting there.i need to juice it up with neuts

Originally posted by syrup2@Mar 21 2007, 09:59 PM
    I herd if you drink straight gasoline it kills all the drugs in your system
    ..seriosuly
    im super cereal
    werd i heard pinesole and bleach do the same shit. but you have to drink alot.

sounds tastey

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i tried to stop smokin its too hard, i have too much love for the herb. im thinkin of tryin that cranberry trick and drink a lot of water. i found out my parents are the ones that set up when i start goin to drug assesment, so whenever they tell me that i have to start goin thats when im gonna clean out my system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChadWarden View Post
    if your name sucks, it sucks. For example, you write cumstache-oner. if you have a dope style, then good for you, respect. but you still write cumstache-oner. and that's pretty fucking gay, bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrice View Post
    You obviously have no concept of america's violence. It's called flexin'
    Quote Originally Posted by Flawless Victory View Post
    DON'T HATE ON HlM MAN, HE'S DOING IT FOR HIMSELF.
    Quote Originally Posted by bait View Post
    haha wtf does this has to do with an age??cause u older u think ur awesome or some shit??