Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 608 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 1085085585885986036046056066076086096106116126136186286587081108 ... LastLast
Results 12,141 to 12,160 of 35003

nah man you want more than that, youll probably feel that but nothing worth it...do 4 of those and you'll have fun

i jsut got a hookup for 100mg xanaxpowder for 100GBP
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>EB3 &#39;til Infinity...</span>

Originally posted by ****.+Mar 24 2007, 01:32 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (****. @ Mar 24 2007, 01:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by BIGel@Mar 23 2007, 05:42 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-C&#045;money fresh&#33;
    @Mar 23 2007, 02:43 PM
    who wants to get DRUUNK. I dont drink but i wanna get DRUUNK. Like I have this wierd thing for alc today and i cant stand the taste i had some swiggs of sambucca this moring my friends obtained a handle of Jim Bean from one of there sisters for &#036;30 and we killed it with 3 people during lunch walking around the "H" nobody could give a shit. Some lady drove up to me in a car with a mad old dude driving took a picture of me and my friends and drove away when she got my face we dont know what that was about.we had a lockdown for 2 hours today they had swat teams and shit in the school with dogs, it turned out to be a hostage situation, they said nobody was hurt 2 towns helped and we had 250 police in the school aparently. I took a piss in a measuring cup in the corner in the classroom and puared it down the sink after this girl peed behidn the teachers desk i kinda was like MOVE&#33; and whipped my meat out cuz i really had to go. we had a sub that didnt know what to do aswell.

Anyway im going to continue to drink allday and night its funn.

my brother got into some shit like that when he was a senior and i was a freshman. he partied all night, then showed up to school drinking 32s of miller in the parking lot. he ended up smack in the middle of the quad sitting on the ground shitfaced, with no shirt on, sharpie fromj the night before all over his face, screamin and swearing at freshman. i heard later he was so drunk in his first period class he called hurricaine katrina victims poser cunts and tried to argue against sending any money there..good times.
    ah drunk times aint they the best?, heres my moment of fun:

Drank a 26 of silent sam straight under20minutes, walked home blacked out tagging remember seeing headlights nd them yelling at me. Woke up in a snowbank coverd in blood blackedout again came too bottom of my stairs blacked out again was in a (not kidding) mental paitent room in the hospital LOCKED in. It had 1 bed and a chair that was bolted to the ground they placed 2 security guards outsideve my door. I drank 3 times the legal limit and had madd alky poisioning. Now this is what i was told i did, i was throwin punches at docters,people,staff and security. They thought i was &#39;off my face on pcp and acid&#39; because i was supposibly screaming shit nd yeh. Was told i tried to jump outve the car on the freeway almost did. Nd if they wouldve pumped my stomach i wouldve died apperntly?

. . . fuck im hungover ahaha went drinkin again last night [/b][/quote]
    my friend in 9th grade tried to break into his neighbros hosue after he was drinking he was so fucked up eh thought it was his hsoue and kicked the door down adn passed out in the dooorway and the cops came and he blew a 0.27Blood-alc level...got kicekd off the football team, it was funny

yo are you gusy having major problems with getting onto this site lately? i can get on liek one out of every 30 times i attmept it the past week

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i was at community counseling yesterday for my probation and the group leader showed us this, i laughed my ass off, i thought it was supposed to be all serious and shit.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHzdsFiBbFc

:lol: holy shit that was jokes " that THC spider ended up in the crack spriders web as the crack spiders bitch" poor THC spider

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

does anyone ever think about death?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by BIGel@Mar 24 2007, 06:41 PM
    i was at community counseling yesterday for my probation and the group leader showed us this, i laughed my ass off, i thought it was supposed to be all serious and shit.
    Funiiest shit ive ever seen omg. especially if it was suppossed 2 b serious. lmao

i wish the "coummuity services of young persons. or youth or whatever" that i go 2 showed me that shit. lmao.
    +0\/
    ----/

QUOTE (kingofgraff13 @ Mar 22 2007, 04:15 PM)
    are caps reusable?

^^ what a king..

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I cant believe you&#39;re gonna come here and bring up that for what is another of numerous past occasions. No joke, if you&#39;re going all depressed and getting all teenager at least don&#39;t do it here. What is up with lames always coming in here to talk about death, suicide and dying, this is the weed thread not the school councilors office. If you&#39;re depressed then go and talk about it with people who for one, may actually give a shit and two, can actually do something rather than randoms in a thread that isn&#39;t even related to your monotonous macabre whining. Weed thread = weed thread. Go and spout your drivel to c-money fresh&#33; on MSN so the both of you can equally piss in each others pockets and stroke each others equally "hopeless" situations. Your insightful observations about the frivolous details of life not only don&#39;t relate to the topic but also aren&#39;t wanted.

Originally posted by BIGel@Mar 24 2007, 06:41 PM
    that is so fucked. i just watched that last night and was cracking up with my friend about it....coincidence that someone should post it on her the very next night? or sign? maybe god&#39;s telling me i should start smoking crack and making little potheads my bitches???
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    if I found a genie lamp my 3 wishes would be for You, Guy, and No Clothes.

noice&#33;

Originally posted by vegimite on toast@Mar 24 2007, 08:17 PM
    BEEEAAAST&#33;&#33;&#33; <_<

28.54? just creamed. nuff said

Originally posted by vegimite on toast@Mar 25 2007, 12:49 AM
    I cant believe you&#39;re gonna come here and bring up that for what is another of numerous past occasions. No joke, if you&#39;re going all depressed and getting all teenager at least don&#39;t do it here. What is up with lames always coming in here to talk about death, suicide and dying, this is the weed thread not the school councilors office. If you&#39;re depressed then go and talk about it with people who for one, may actually give a shit and two, can actually do something rather than randoms in a thread that isn&#39;t even related to your monotonous macabre whining. Weed thread = weed thread. Go and spout your drivel to c-money fresh&#33; on MSN so the both of you can equally piss in each others pockets and stroke each others equally "hopeless" situations. Your insightful observations about the frivolous details of life not only don&#39;t relate to the topic but also aren&#39;t wanted.
    shuht the fuck up im not talkgin abotu suicide or dying, and this aint no teen agnst shit, hwo bout you fucking think abotu somethign more open minded you peice of shit

and i dont knopw his msn account, what the fuck are you talkign about...your a bitch you waste away your lfie by covering it up in drugs, and you probably think to yourself "oh my lifes fuckign great i spend everyday the way it should be spend i rush through it on drugs not able to rememebr half of my lfie so when i finally do die ill be all upset about it because i want to live more"

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

never tried acid...first time 3 hits sound good? also anyone hear ever tried chronic with it?>...
    TFSCREW-Teens Fucking Society-Kaser.oner

^^^HILDA BRIDGE 905 REPRESENT^^^

if you&#39;ve never done it why do 3 hits? why not jsut 1? its liek the new fad to double or triple dose first times, save that for when a single dose doesnt do it for you anymroe, save yourself the money and buy a pizza and a bottle of coke

Originally posted by meatsnacks+Mar 25 2007, 10:01 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (meatsnacks @ Mar 25 2007, 10:01 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-vegimite on toast@Mar 24 2007, 08:17 PM
    BEEEAAAST&#33;&#33;&#33; <_< [/b][/quote]
    thats pretty fuckin heavy bud for it&#39;s size. i dont think its all dried out yet...

my moms room, going thru her panty drawer
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

TIPPED SCALES&#33; KILL THAT BITCH ****&#33;

let him be, hes just paying for 4+ grams of stems