Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 609 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 1095095595895996046056066076086096106116126136146196296597091109 ... LastLast
Results 12,161 to 12,180 of 35003

Originally posted by oblivios@Mar 25 2007, 11:32 AM
    never tried acid...first time 3 hits sound good? also anyone hear ever tried chronic with it?>...
    don't listen to what people who obviously know very little about the drug tell you.

2 doses is the least amount anyone should trip on. 1 tab is not going to do much, you might feel a little silly for a while and you probably won't fall asleep but that's about it. acid is not nearly as strong/ concentrated as it used to be, the average hit now adays is somewhere around 100 micrograms (if you're lucky). i wouldn't bother using less than 200, and i personally like around 300 for a good trip. i would also say- only buy from a trusted source, especially if they are liquid hits. if you do not 100 know that the hits you are getting are in fact acid, there's a good chance it's not.

smoking weed while tripping is an argument lots of people have. i prefer to smoke at the very end of my trip to help me relax and hopefully fall asleep. smoking during the peak of your trip will pretty much do nothing. it's not like mushrooms where smoking does absolutely nothing but feels really good, smoking on acid will mellow you out a little bit, and some people i know say they can't because it makes them too paranoid. all in all, you don't need to smoke and if it's decent tree, its probably just a waste of money.

"obviously know very little about the drug"? fuck you, i probably know jsut as much as you abtou lsd...so you get shitty hits doesnt mean he should triple dose his first time around, and you obvioully pulled that 100micrograms out of your ass because unles you're the one makign these shitty hits your basing your info on i highly doubt you know how many micrograms are in each one

edit: ok you probably didnt pull that 100ug out of your ass, but still 3 hits
    would be roughly 200-300ugs and a strong dose can occur at 150 and i doubt you want your first trip to be too strong
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>EB3 &#39;til Infinity...</span>

haha. wow.
    this isn&#39;t a pissing contest. i could care less how much you think you know about something. i was giving someone advice on a question they asked, and also letting them know that the prior advice was given by someone who obviously knows very little about the subject. it wasn&#39;t a personal attack so don&#39;t get your panties all in a bunch. i&#39;m not going to continue this conversation because there is no need. eat a whole sheet if you want, it doesn&#39;t affect me.

Banned
    welcome to london city, were the days are dark,and razor sharp,blades get placed to face'n'heart
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

good evenin my fellow habitual smokers

Originally posted by vegimite on toast@Mar 24 2007, 11:49 PM
    I cant believe you&#39;re gonna come here and bring up that for what is another of numerous past occasions. No joke, if you&#39;re going all depressed and getting all teenager at least don&#39;t do it here. What is up with lames always coming in here to talk about death, suicide and dying, this is the weed thread not the school councilors office. If you&#39;re depressed then go and talk about it with people who for one, may actually give a shit and two, can actually do something rather than randoms in a thread that isn&#39;t even related to your monotonous macabre whining. Weed thread = weed thread. Go and spout your drivel to c-money fresh&#33; on MSN so the both of you can equally piss in each others pockets and stroke each others equally "hopeless" situations. Your insightful observations about the frivolous details of life not only don&#39;t relate to the topic but also aren&#39;t wanted.
    I dont have msn.

Shut it up.

I cant tell you that if you have problems with me tell me on p.ms because you have, but dont bring me into your issues with other people. Maybe he was just stating a random thought maybe he was thinking about killing you. I dont know but dont bring me into you childish nonsese with people if no part of it applies to me.

don&#39;t even botehr with him, he makes fun of people over the internet and feels good about himself, and thinks hes better than anyone else on here...a fraud to himself and humanity alike

Ah so he is one of those "hopeless" ones that turns thier sadness to anger and releases it upon others to feel worthy amounst the rest of society?
    I feel in this case instead of my pissing in your pockets I should be pissing on his face.

i dunno, i justm ade all that up but i never liked him hes been on BS forever...he jsut comes on ehre and talks shit to kids who hell never see adn the majority of peopel who do that are what i described so i jsut assume he is too

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

so much anger&#33;

just take one, theres always another time.

fight,fight,fight
    get &#39;im in the ribs vegi

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by What Happened to the Letters?+Mar 26 2007, 01:40 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (What Happened to the Letters? &#064; Mar 26 2007, 01:40 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-vegimite on toast@Mar 25 2007, 12:49 AM
    I cant believe you&#39;re gonna come here and bring up that for what is another of numerous past occasions. No joke, if you&#39;re going all depressed and getting all teenager at least don&#39;t do it here. What is up with lames always coming in here to talk about death, suicide and dying, this is the weed thread not the school councilors office. If you&#39;re depressed then go and talk about it with people who for one, may actually give a shit and two, can actually do something rather than randoms in a thread that isn&#39;t even related to your monotonous macabre whining. Weed thread = weed thread. Go and spout your drivel to c-money fresh&#33; on MSN so the both of you can equally piss in each others pockets and stroke each others equally "hopeless" situations. Your insightful observations about the frivolous details of life not only don&#39;t relate to the topic but also aren&#39;t wanted.
    shuht the fuck up im not talkgin abotu suicide or dying, and this aint no teen agnst shit, hwo bout you fucking think abotu somethign more open minded you peice of shit

and i dont knopw his msn account, what the fuck are you talkign about...your a bitch you waste away your lfie by covering it up in drugs, and you probably think to yourself "oh my lifes fuckign great i spend everyday the way it should be spend i rush through it on drugs not able to rememebr half of my lfie so when i finally do die ill be all upset about it because i want to live more" [/b][/quote]
    I don&#39;t think it&#39;s entirely unreasonable to expect the content of the weed thread to be that regarding weed, or even other drugs. Talking about death is not needed in here, if you wanna pretend to be some philosophical thinker and wank on about death and the meaning of life go do it somewhere else, somewhere where it&#39;s relevant. I&#39;m not even gonna bother with the little unfounded girly hissy fit you threw in at the end of your spiel cause I know that you have no idea about me, what I do every day or even how many drugs I do. You can hate me all you want, I don&#39;t care either way, just post your irksome mulling about topics not related to drugs elsewhere.

By the way, I didn&#39;t pay for that weed, so no, I&#39;m not paying for 4 grams worth of stems. And guy, yes, that weed isn&#39;t dry yet.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

You&#39;re going to need it after almost getting fucked over.
    Poor Veggi
    "Not you Jackjill... Everytime you masturbate, an angel sheds her wings..."
    - C3ZR ONE

HAPPY PAGE 69 JACKJILL
    - G-Fat

If you didn't know, jackjill is like the ambassador of sex
    - (SOS) Viruz

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

well after the US&#39;s biggest rave, 2 liquid viles of K, a 100 bag of cooked K, quarter pound of hydroponic mushrooms, some cronic, an 8 ball of PURE uncut coke, 30 valiums, 2 80MG oxys, 10 10mg hydrocodones, 10 7.5 laratabs,3 30MG morphenes, 15 MG of roxycotin, 10 diffrent types of some SERIOUS rolls.... the 2 day event was over, myself a walking zombie........ shit was amazing...

took a 60 unit shot to the muschel of some of the liquid K.... HOLY SHIT, anyone not experience with drugs i wouldnt recomnd bascily shooting yourself with a tranqulizer dart enough to bring down a few hundred dog, big animal.... shit was intence......

here the line up

the cure was amazing, as well as andy c
    explosive 420, its been fun&#33;
    ................BIA.AOC.MF.666................

...RIP WASTER12... Family Forever
    Quote Originally Posted by wasterthehater View Post
    love ya too geebus

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by alive@Mar 24 2007, 02:22 PM
    who can tell me bout xanax (alprazolam)? .5mg a legit dose. peach ovals. (im 125lbs)
    take 1MG worth, i ate 30MG&#39;s every day of xanax when i was on my benges

love ya too geebus

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by getthefuckup@Mar 22 2007, 05:09 PM
    EDIT: Gesus i see youve been to THC?
    hell yeah ive smoked with them fools down stairs with this serious has that just got back from amsterdam.... toronto hemp company is where its at

love ya too geebus

whats the best overthecounter drug?i want some hardcore shit

Banned
    welcome to london city, were the days are dark,and razor sharp,blades get placed to face'n'heart
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

&#39;hard core&#39; and &#39;over the counter&#39; thats like
    &#39;barny, the dinosaur&#39; and&#39;not a big purple fag
    they just dont go together

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by sketch3@Mar 26 2007, 01:49 PM
    &#39;hard core&#39; and &#39;over the counter&#39; thats like
    &#39;barny, the dinosaur&#39; and&#39;not a big purple fag
    they just dont go together
    That could&#39;ve been delivered a bit better.
    -pats on back-

'Send you to heaven, ask god about pac, ask about big, motherfucker ask about pun. Gangsta rappers cant fight so they rap about guns.'

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by GeSuS_KRiST@Mar 26 2007, 10:10 AM
    well after the US&#39;s biggest rave, 2 liquid viles of K, a 100 bag of cooked K, quarter pound of hydroponic mushrooms, some cronic, an 8 ball of PURE uncut coke, 30 valiums, 2 80MG oxys, 10 10mg hydrocodones, 10 7.5 laratabs,3 30MG morphenes, 15 MG of roxycotin, 10 diffrent types of some SERIOUS rolls....
    dude im the last person who should be telling anybody how to live their life, but you&#39;re walkin a fine line mixing shit like that.