Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 612 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 1125125625926026076086096106116126136146156166176226326627121112 ... LastLast
Results 12,221 to 12,240 of 35003
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

grape spliffs woo

i found another half oz of dank that belongs to my mom. shit is verry fruity.

that with grape tobacco

go to: soundcloud dot com/righteoussam

I found my dads stash the other morning befor school after he left. I was dissapointed at his taste in mid quality weed. I only smoke the finest and im known for it..yizzer. old cam phone pic from last week.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

she gets the best weed that comes through here. better than anything my friends get. and i get it for free, and she doesnt know.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i gotta post some of my pics soon, since i got a few

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

CHECK THIS SHIT OUT:
    http://www.wavelit.com/?ch=Wildlife&sh=africam

it's a 24-hour live webcam from a watering hole in Africa. its' ill as fuck. you can see any animal imaginable. there's a rhino on screen getting a drink of water right now.

make that 5 adult rhinos and 1 baby

man my computer wont let me see htat. idk why

Originally posted by MAST@Mar 28 2007, 02:47 PM
    she gets the best weed that comes through here. better than anything my friends get. and i get it for free, and she doesnt know.
    she gets it for free too, well for a blowjob, and yeah i do hook her up with some fine dank :lol:
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>EB3 &#39;til Infinity...</span>

IS 200 BARS FOR 150 A GOOD PRICE?
    Down in my city...

Originally posted by MAST@Mar 28 2007, 01:47 PM
    i hear you man... i thaught i was getttin DOPE budds till my pops showed me whats good and he gets it soo fuckin cheap like half the price of headies as in regular dro prices.... DAMN. he just laughs at me when i buy bud.

Originally posted by peng.2@Mar 28 2007, 09:00 PM
    IS 200 BARS FOR 150 A GOOD PRICE?
    i assume you mean xanax? yeah thats a good price depending on where your at you can throw em out for &#036;2-&#036;5 a bar
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>EB3 &#39;til Infinity...</span>

i am sobering up for 20 days starting april 1 till 4/20
    i decided to celebrate by rolling a nice blueberry blunt and what do you know, i got 2 wraps when there is only supposed to be one in the package

big blunt for saturday, little one for tonight
    yes bongs are still king of everything
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Car2nist)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    If the world knew how good marijuana was, we&#39;d be smokin&#39; out of them warheads instead of aimin&#39; them&#33;</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

im pretty sure two comes in the packages
    Quote Originally Posted by shine123 View Post
    when u get jumped come beack every nite whi ur homeboiis or juss pm me and i got ur back and we will go and fuck the mup and steal al there paint

Originally posted by CIFILONE@Mar 28 2007, 01:17 PM
    just a tip....
    dont buy a bong, while drunk....
    my homie works this little headshop up the street from my pad...
    well he knew i was drunk. and decided NOT to tell me i just picked out a
    girly ass PINK and WHITE binger hahaha, its alright though...its glass on glass,
    and has an ice catcher. whatever.
    crust kid with pink bong, lol to good.
    Quote Originally Posted by MontanaPainter View Post
    gesus do you know of any good sites about starting to deal weed?
    Quote Originally Posted by BORG View Post
    you look like brother n sister, shits kinda creepy
    luckily, incest isnt frowned upon on bs

Originally posted by getthefuckup@Mar 28 2007, 08:20 PM
    i am sobering up for 20 days starting april 1 till 4/20
    i decided to celebrate by rolling a nice blueberry blunt and what do you know, i got 2 wraps when there is only supposed to be one in the package

big blunt for saturday, little one for tonight
    yes bongs are still king of everything
    20 days?? NICE i&#39;ve been sober for about....hmmmm..... let me think....... 1 year and sum months but i think 4:20 as good as time as any to break my streak.....

BHAHAHA ARE YOU TALKIN ABOUT THE ONES WITH NATE DOGG ON THEM..... HAHHA IT SAYS "NATE DOGG THE VOICE OF HIP HOP" BAHAHHAHH. AND HE GOT SOME CORNY ASS PRISON POSE. NOBODYS HEARD FROM HIM IN YEARS AND HE COMES OUT WITH BLUNT WRAPS THAT CLAIM HIM THE VOICE OF HIP HOP&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

i am going for 20 days to make sure i don&#39;t end up completely retarded later in life, with all of theses extacy binges i have been going on
    plus with the money ill save ima be picking up a nice zip for 4/20
    i want to see some more flicks
    edit: no im not talking about those blunt wraps, dude could you lower your voice a little?
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Car2nist)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    If the world knew how good marijuana was, we&#39;d be smokin&#39; out of them warheads instead of aimin&#39; them&#33;</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

nate dogs hella raw cuz
    hes been keeping his shit og loc since 89
    Quote Originally Posted by shine123 View Post
    when u get jumped come beack every nite whi ur homeboiis or juss pm me and i got ur back and we will go and fuck the mup and steal al there paint

Originally posted by getthefuckup@Mar 28 2007, 08:36 PM
    i am going for 20 days to make sure i don&#39;t end up completely retarded later in life, with all of theses extacy binges i have been going on
    plus with the money ill save ima be picking up a nice zip for 4/20
    i want to see some more flicks
    i went on a week nd a half ebinge maybe longer, then erryweekend after that nd still goin. Shits fun. Havnt done any other drugs exept dex in past like 2-3months been clean..other than those 2.
    Quote Originally Posted by MontanaPainter View Post
    gesus do you know of any good sites about starting to deal weed?
    Quote Originally Posted by BORG View Post
    you look like brother n sister, shits kinda creepy
    luckily, incest isnt frowned upon on bs

wait... your quiting weed because your afraid to be retarded from all your ectacy binges.... you do need to quit. straighten your head out and kick your own ass for quiting the wrong drug.

Originally posted by syrup2@Mar 28 2007, 08:37 PM
    nate dogs hella raw cuz
    hes been keeping his shit og loc since 89
    you just said "hella" and "raw" right after one another. completely canceling the rawness portion.