Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 635 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 1355355856156256306316326336346356366376386396406456556857351135 ... LastLast
Results 12,681 to 12,700 of 35003

MAST.. in your sig. the cowabunga sign.. we use to have thoes beans and they were good as fuck.
    haha thats the gang sign for the biggest gang in Nz - mongrel mob

Originally posted by LA tourist
    I lived in Auckland for nearly 2 years, I saw more physical violence than I have seen in the US or anywhere else I had been.
    Most scenarios involved groups of Maori/Samoan thugs, wearing the same gangs colors. Much like the African/American scene in the US, but the Maori/Samoan thugs look much larger.

South Auckland was the poorer of all areas in the Auckland region, most crime reported and unreported happens there, most crime is not alchohol related.
    I saw many incidents on and around K'Road including men assaulting women, transexual hookers punching/kicking each other in front of groups of people who thought it was funny rather than being in shock like myself .., but most incidents happen after midnight.
    You will see many youth gangs and also some older gang members.
    Older gang members with tattoos on their face some women also, many are in smaller towns also such as Hastings, Wairoa, Napier, Gisborne etc.

You will know them by their appearance.
    I was going out every weekend for the first few months so I may have seen more than the average tourist.
    Best advice I was given is to look the other way and go elsewhere and they should ignore you
    QUOTE (Havoc411 Posted on Apr 21 2005 @ 09:34 PM)null vote. after seeing those a little bit of me died inside

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Leave u froze like herion in yo nose nose....

Yaheard
    ................BIA.AOC.MF.666................

...RIP WASTER12... Family Forever
    Quote Originally Posted by wasterthehater View Post
    love ya too geebus

call me naive but is that hash or what?
    The above post is 100% false and should not be taken seriously, it is a lie.

Bored Of Your Average.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

lol naw thats a oreo of dog food
    ................BIA.AOC.MF.666................

...RIP WASTER12... Family Forever
    Quote Originally Posted by wasterthehater View Post
    love ya too geebus

Originally posted by GeSuS_KRiST@Apr 17 2007, 04:58 AM

Leave u froze like herion in yo nose nose....

Yaheard
    got dayyyyyumnnnnn.

what you fittin' to do wit all that?

i envy you gesus. how much did that set you back?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i aint too sure about the prices of hair onn..but ive heard its slightly more than coke.

which means you have alot. be easy dawg dont go tooooo crazy

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by epikstyles+Apr 17 2007, 03:27 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (epikstyles @ Apr 17 2007, 03:27 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    MAST.. in your sig. the cowabunga sign.. we use to have thoes beans and they were good as fuck.

<!--QuoteBegin-LA tourist

I lived in Auckland for nearly 2 years, I saw more physical violence than I have seen in the US or anywhere else I had been.
    Most scenarios involved groups of Maori/Samoan thugs, wearing the same gangs colors. Much like the African/American scene in the US, but the Maori/Samoan thugs look much larger.

South Auckland was the poorer of all areas in the Auckland region, most crime reported and unreported happens there, most crime is not alchohol related.
    I saw many incidents on and around K&#39;Road including men assaulting women, transexual hookers punching/kicking each other in front of groups of people who thought it was funny rather than being in shock like myself .., but most incidents happen after midnight.
    Older gang members with tattoos on their face some women also, many are in smaller towns also such as Hastings, Wairoa, Napier, Gisborne etc.

I was going out every weekend for the first few months so I may have seen more than the average tourist.
    Best advice I was given is to look the other way and go elsewhere and they should ignore you
    [/b][/quote]
    it means alot of different shit.

its on the side of X

i never said it wasnt a gang sign.

Originally posted by explosivo_420@Apr 17 2007, 02:08 PM
    i aint too sure about the prices of hair onn..but ive heard its slightly more than coke.

which means you have alot. be easy dawg dont go tooooo crazy
    I couldent tell if it was brown h not that china white shit or some quality hash, either way thats a shit load.

i have the munchies and it looks like a nice brownie
    im known to be in more trees then donkey kong,
    rolling off of 6 purple naked ladys ,goddamn-im hella gone.

all law enforcement pm me

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by skateparadise+Apr 17 2007, 02:09 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (skateparadise @ Apr 17 2007, 02:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by epikstyles@Apr 17 2007, 03:27 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-LA tourist

I saw many incidents on and around K&#39;Road including men assaulting women, transexual hookers punching/kicking each other in front of groups of people who thought it was funny rather than being in shock like myself .., but most incidents happen after midnight.

it means alot of different shit.

its on the side of X

i never said it wasnt a gang sign. [/b][/quote]
    yeah, i just use it as the "hang loose" sign. i&#39;m not in any NZ gangs or anything, but that&#39;d be br00t.

i got a friend who says he&#39;ll give me a g if i let him borrow my bong on 4/20, and another friend who&#39;s got a g of homegrown that he&#39;ll give me in exchange for something else if i find something to give him.

i HATE being dry and broke.

go to: soundcloud dot com/righteoussam

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

sweet deals..

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i dont deal with that pussy shit like .5 or .7 i just go straight for a full g. i doubt any of you have seen more than that at 1 time. if you have, then you&#39;re a fucking liar.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by MAST@Apr 17 2007, 08:23 PM
    i dont deal with that pussy shit like .5 or .7 i just go straight for a full g. i doubt any of you have seen more than that at 1 time. if you have, then you&#39;re a fucking liar.
    are yu talkin about g&#39;s of chronic and not seing more then a g at once. I hope you jokin man.

ATR --> BOR
    TBK IZ BAK??

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i probally have, i dont even know what your talkin about.

gram... yeah

grand... yeah

grow house....yeah.

groupie....yeaaaAAHHHH&#33;&#33; =) i got this graff groupie goin to my show this weekend.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by tasty+Apr 17 2007, 08:25 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tasty @ Apr 17 2007, 08:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MAST@Apr 17 2007, 08:23 PM
    are yu talkin about g&#39;s of chronic and not seing more then a g at once. I hope you jokin man. [/b][/quote]
    i am joking. i&#39;m just completely broke right now and every cent i get is going towards a music fest on friday, so i can&#39;t spare any money for bud. my friend&#39;s bringing a quarter to the thing, so we&#39;ll have something to smoke there, i just need something for before school.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

sigh. I think my friend killed the crop. He went to jail, got out, said they werent lookin too good. Its been two weeks and he aint answerin his phone.

It could mean one thing.

Theres gonna be a dead fat guy. Say Aru gonna eat that half dead fat guy?

Our babys went through alot, a three hour car ride, some stupid bitch shutting off the lights, detectives threatening search warrants, stupid gang members, gnats, not being taken care of.

What I dont understand is why the fuck the other people didnt water them hoes while buddy in charge was locked up. They wanted the out produced product just as well as us, but fuck, maybe if I had known sooner i woulda been on the first freight train in town.

FUCK.

anyone know if shrooms and weed are ok to take together?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

dot fricken dot dot.

RIP WASTER 12

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by eyesore@Apr 17 2007, 10:16 PM
    anyone know if shrooms and weed are ok to take together?
    im pretty sure they are ment to be togerther. munch your zooms then hit a blunt. idiot.

ATR --> BOR
    TBK IZ BAK??