Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 641 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 1415415916216316366376386396406416426436446456466516616917411141 ... LastLast
Results 12,801 to 12,820 of 35003

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by jape&#045;the&#045;nape+Apr 21 2007, 11:46 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jape-the-nape @ Apr 21 2007, 11:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by .Auro.@Apr 21 2007, 10:22 AM
    <!--QuoteBegin-jape&#045;the&#045;nape
    @Apr 20 2007, 11:15 AM

jape don&#39;t smoke blunt wraps dude that shit is s unhealthy ike really fucking bad
    whats so unhealthy about them? [/b][/quote]
    the chemicals and shit they use to make the wraps can really make you sick and gives you a really big chance of getting mouth cancer

-----------------------<span style=\'color:yellow\'>Bomb Atomically</span>-----------------------

cig&#39;s cant be anyworse,so i will continue to use em

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

lol why does everyone say something like that when they mention that somethings dangerous for u, "oh thats bad for yur health" "oh well cant be worse then cigarettes"
    that makes me so mad its like ya yur gonna die sooner or later but why not have a long enjoyable life&#33;
    IDEAL.ONE

Originally posted by jape&#045;the&#045;nape@Apr 22 2007, 12:44 PM
    cig&#39;s cant be anyworse,so i will continue to use em
    do you realise what you jsut said? why can cigs not be worse? i think cigs are definately worse than blunt wraps...

but i dont smoke blunt wraps casue its how middle schoolers roll, learn to roll a spliff or a dutch, fuck wraps
    ...O.D. on These Trees...

Iv never even rolled with a wrap befor, I wanna though I was going to get a pack of those that jape has in blueberry but the only store that has those is serious about carding. the corner store that is looser about it has them but I just cop a dutchmaster or a game i dont even fuck with phillies or white owls..,.... Chocolate dutch masters suck but taste mad good.
    and vannilla games own.

yeah games are prittyi ll, i rock the spliffs usually though...i jsut love me a cone, ive rolled wraps before, but that was back in 7th grade when no one knew how to even break open a blunt never mind roll one, and no one could ever buy rollign papers due to us being liek 12 but the older kids who sold us bud woudl always have wraps on them so theyd throw us one if we picked up

...but that was 5 years ago, actually 6
    ...O.D. on These Trees...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I need to pass a drug test..
    Any good methods? I&#39;ve been taking Niacin but just read it&#39;s ineffective.

Fellow substance users, lend me your wisdom&#33;
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Fat View Post
    i love small time <3 in a totally hetero way and the hasselhoff in the 80's way
    Quote Originally Posted by Scheme*119 View Post
    small time rips it the fuck up, they need to put you back in the pshyce ward you crazy bitch
    And you refuse to sleep with me because...?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

my cat goes meowing crazy around the house when ever im toking up.. then hes silent when hes around me. :huh:
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (AteskOne)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>see that is the useless, pointless chit chat that we need more of. thank you ume for blessing this thread with your amazing skills at being useless .
    </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

u can get kits online that will work to cover up a piss test use google or go to your local hempshop.
    standin' tall stayin' high

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Alright, my bad on that one.. I need to rephrase myself.

I have a drug test tomorrow morning and need a quick fix so that test comes out negative.

I plan to just dilute it by drinking a lot of water, but is there anything I can possibly add to my piss to increase my chance of it being negative?

And does Niacin work at all? I&#39;ve been takin&#39; it and I would like some reassurance that it&#39;s not just a big waste of time.

EDIT: Also, **** FUCK blunt wraps.
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Fat View Post
    i love small time <3 in a totally hetero way and the hasselhoff in the 80's way
    Quote Originally Posted by Scheme*119 View Post
    small time rips it the fuck up, they need to put you back in the pshyce ward you crazy bitch
    And you refuse to sleep with me because...?

i&#39;ve heard green tea helps

anyone know how much time it takes for your stomach to recuperate from mush?

your stomach has to recuperate...?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

4/20 couldnt have gone better.

smoked large bowl of dank before school, went to school, didn&#39;t do shit in any of my classes (each was 25 mins). watched bands play and walked around the school for a couple hours, then snuck past he teachers on guard with some people and left school early went to a friend&#39;s house. smoked a couple bowls there, went back to my house, smoked another bowl by myself. fell asleep till Rites of Spring. when i got there The Whigs were playing, and i wasn&#39;t high anymore. then i watched Keller Williams and then the Driveby Truckers with some of the people i had hung out with earlier, then they left and i was watching Wolfmother, and this dude next to me hits a joint, so i asked if i could hit it, and he handed it to me, then i handed it to another kid, and it came back to me, then i gave it back, and the rest of Wolfmother wass amazing.

smoked some blunt sized joints yesterday.

go to: soundcloud dot com/righteoussam

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by jape&#045;the&#045;nape@Apr 21 2007, 10:43 PM
    the day after 420 was a blur
    keg,beer, weed, beer pong.. got fucked up the day after 420

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

goddamn i just rediscovered my love for joints. fatso&#39;s man. that shit&#39;s for real.

EDIT: for dude who was talking about Niacin, don&#39;t try it. it doesn&#39;t work. all i&#39;ve heard are bad stories about it.

go to: soundcloud dot com/righteoussam

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

joints are cool, but its all about them blunts baby.

do these poppys look legit?i thought they were meant to be red
    anyway i found this while browsing youtube,these fields are kinda close to me and have pretty easy acess
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqwXQA_dFRQ

Originally posted by Small Time Crook@Apr 22 2007, 06:29 PM
    I have a drug test tomorrow morning and need a quick fix so that test comes out negative.

I plan to just dilute it by drinking a lot of water, but is there anything I can possibly add to my piss to increase my chance of it being negative?
    i&#39;ve heard many times that adding visine to your piss will produce false negatives. never tried it myself but lemme know if it works.

white poppies are the ones you use for opium. highly illegal. i&#39;d sack as much as i can from that field then go to totse to find out how i can use em.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I&#39;ve been high for the past 3 days..drunk on tequilla on 420 (plans got fucked up). did 5 GBs saturday night...woke up stoned..smoked another bowl sunday mornin..did 3 GBs that afternoon.. took some prednisone this mornin, its alright...still havin a fuckin good time..