Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 661 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 1615616116416516566576586596606616626636646656666716817117611161 ... LastLast
Results 13,201 to 13,220 of 35003

ya that'll be the day there's no more drug abuse. look at all the fuckin alcoholics. gvt doesn't want the same thing happening to legalized drugs, cause who's the public gonna blame. although it would completely eliminate 90% of the black market and thus crime would go way down (no more gangs, no more stray bullets hitting randoms, no more "damn mah 'ouse gat shot up on da block las nigh'").
    standin' tall stayin' high

But the harm that comes from marijuana isnt the same harm that comes from other drugs.

Legalized weed would mean cheaper weed, no more weed dealers.
    Companies would grow that shit, and you'd be able to buy bomb ass weed anywhere.

I'm sure it would lead to some bad things, but it would lead to alot of good too.

...at least for the people who smoke it.
    i don't want a signature.

You can find a lot of how-to's and tons of chronic ass videos at waytoomany.com.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

The goverment makes too much money off bustin people for bud to legalize it.
    what

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by anarchy@May 13 2007, 07:06 PM
    The goverment makes too much money off bustin people for bud to legalize it.
    however, if the government sat and thought about it.. they could grow it all themselves and distribute it with a high tax rate, making more money off of it.

i dont know what that would do to the prices for us consumers, it was just a thought.

Originally posted by SOBER@May 12 2007, 05:08 PM
    I smoked pot for the first time a few days ago and had a pretty bad expierience, so i figured id post it here and see if you guys could give me any guidance or anything

on tuesday a friend of mine gave me a joint, then the next day i went and smoked about a quarter of it. I didnt really get high, i just got really hungry and ate a bunch of food. 2 days later, friday i smoked the rest of the joint (about 3/4 left and i didnt feel anything for awhile, so i fgured if i wasnt gonna get high i might as well goto the soccer game. I was standing on the subway platfrom, and i started to feel weird. I couldnt really feel my forearms or shins, my feet and hands were kinda floating seperate from my body. It wasnt really enjoyable at all, it was just weird. On the train i was really worried people would smell weed on me. but nothing happend, eventually i got to the school and drank a ton of water because i had horrible cotton mouth. After about 20 minutes i realized i cuoldnt think straight, i felt horrible, i had trouble seeing, i had trouble hearing, i was having trouble talking to people, and i could barely walk. getting in and out of the bleachers was amazingly difficult. I cant really remember anything that happend at all, except at some point i went to giant, the took the train home. I got home about 5 hours after i had smoked, and felt terrible, i could see and talk and everything, but i was just tired and sick. I went to bed and woke up the next morning feeling realy bad. My brain was all fogged up, and i had to goto the bank later aand depotsit a check, it took me forever to fill out the sheet.

Its been about 24 hours since i smoked, and i feel pretty much back to normal. smoking was a horrible expierience, and im wondering if there was somthing in the weed i was given. any thoughts on this?
    sounds like you ggot fucked up , cheers pay to to do that to my self. its how i live my life, cookin 95% of the time....

you noobs dont under stand that smoking weed isnt what theyu tell you what its like in school. once you get blazed you gotta chill and think happy shit and it elevates your mood.

if they legalised bud everyone would be high constantly though, it impairs you too much to drive properly...if you had every person on the highway obliverated high all teh tiem, thered be sooo much death, itd be rediculous...and their is no way to breathalise someone whos been smoking and driving...

i think that is one of the major reasons why it cant be done, and other things like that that have to do with people under the influence of it in daily society
    ...O.D. on These Trees...

Originally posted by ODonthesetrees@May 13 2007, 08:42 PM
    if they legalised bud everyone would be high constantly though, it impairs you too much to drive properly...if you had every person on the highway obliverated high all teh tiem, thered be sooo much death, itd be rediculous...and their is no way to breathalise someone whos been smoking and driving...

i think that is one of the major reasons why it cant be done, and other things like that that have to do with people under the influence of it in daily society
    Your wrong, alcohol is legal but not everyone is drunk constantly. The government wouldnt care if you died driving high, the only reason weed isnt legal is because they cant make money from it and because they have put it down way too much to just say "hey we finally realized it isnt bad for your health and now we want to make it legal".

^^^^^^ you are the winner!!

its true. bud is so damn easy to grow inside and out its a weed not an exotic herb.
    un like tobacco and alcohol it can be grown or produced anywhere by yourself with out needing to move down south to grow a crop of tobbacco or buy 1000s of dollars in distilling equi[ment grow it in your closet grow it outside government cant control it so it has to be illegal.

Originally posted by La Coka Nostra@May 13 2007, 06:53 PM
    But the harm that comes from marijuana isnt the same harm that comes from other drugs.

Companies would grow that shit, and you'd be able to buy bomb ass weed anywhere.

I'm sure it would lead to some bad things, but it would lead to alot of good too.

Weed would actually be alot more expensive, because the government would tax it like shit. However, it will not be legalized until the feds discovered an elaborate way to tax the many different strains-The fact of the matter is, there's way to many different kinds of bud within the states to ever manage the price correctly so that the gov. would get the most significant of funds. I doubt it'll ever happen, unless we pass prohibition laws again and it becomes an alternative to getting drunk, because within that case all different strains would be priced the same and the taxing would be somewhat reasonable simply so the government could have a nice GDP to flex.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by C-money fresh!@May 13 2007, 08:38 PM
    ^^^^^^ you are the winner!!

its true. bud is so damn easy to grow inside and out its a weed not an exotic herb.
    un like tobacco and alcohol it can be grown or produced anywhere by yourself with out needing to move down south to grow a crop of tobbacco or buy 1000s of dollars in distilling equi[ment grow it in your closet grow it outside government cant control it so it has to be illegal.
    word.

Originally posted by Sevn_Son+May 13 2007, 09:44 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sevn_Son @ May 13 2007, 09:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-La Coka Nostra@May 13 2007, 06:53 PM

Companies would grow that shit, and you&#39;d be able to buy bomb ass weed anywhere.

I&#39;m sure it would lead to some bad things, but it would lead to alot of good too.

Weed would actually be alot more expensive, because the government would tax it like shit. However, it will not be legalized until the feds discovered an elaborate way to tax the many different strains-The fact of the matter is, there&#39;s way to many different kinds of bud within the states to ever manage the price correctly so that the gov. would get the most significant of funds. I doubt it&#39;ll ever happen, unless we pass prohibition laws again and it becomes an alternative to getting drunk, because within that case all different strains would be priced the same and the taxing would be somewhat reasonable simply so the government could have a nice GDP to flex. [/b][/quote]
    strains dont matter its the plant. marijuna is illegal. id liek you to try an pull some bullshit on a cop."butt officer its haaaze"

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by La Coka Nostra@May 13 2007, 11:01 AM
    ...its from the resin...
    ...no it&#39;s not...

there&#39;s color changing glass. come on, get with the times.

smoked some AK and blueberry yesterday, and it was a glorious day. i also had to drive my friend home while he was puking his organs out at 2am, which was not a glorious time. he was fucked up off some bars and 151, and he smoked for the first time in half a year, cause he&#39;s on probation, so he was fucked.

and, you CAN&#39;T compare weed to alcohol, cause they&#39;re completely different. the government would profit more than making things wrong by legalizing it, but it&#39;s not in their best interest, so fuck them.

go to: soundcloud dot com/righteoussam

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

weeds the bomb diggity.

im not commaring weed to alcohol.
    i was comparing how alcohol can be easily taxed and bud cant.

but a key thing about alcohols legalization is that when you smoke you smoke to get impaired and intoxicated.

when you drink (insome cases) your drinking for flavor or hell maybe your just thursty. keep in mind there is a legal blood/alcohol limit. its legal so old fucks can have a glass of wine at dinner and if having 1 sip of beer got you tipsy i doubt it would be legal. cuz i take one hit of my piff and i feall a wave of thc smak me in the face as i procede to smoke for hours .

lets start cookin

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

alright&#33;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by C&#045;money fresh&#33;@May 13 2007, 09:50 PM
    strains dont matter its the plant. marijuna is illegal. id liek you to try an pull some bullshit on a cop."butt officer its haaaze"
    :lol: well thats the first shit ive laughed at all day.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

so is this shit like growing flowers

or do i gotta do all the shit is say on google

first time growing it
    HELP *****AS
    AWC - Ambitious Writers Crew

,.|..

701 or 218 Writers hit me up.

germinate the seeds first..

put them in a ziploc bag with a paper towel soaked up with water until they sprout, then plant them.

i think thats probly one of the big mistakes people make.
    i don't want a signature.