Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 669 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 1695696196496596646656666676686696706716726736746796897197691169 ... LastLast
Results 13,361 to 13,380 of 35003

Originally posted by ..TwoShameFull..+May 21 2007, 10:06 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (..TwoShameFull.. @ May 21 2007, 10:06 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by DiskoBoozerMotorcycleClub@May 20 2007, 08:16 PM
    Originally posted by C&#045;money fresh&#33;@May 20 2007, 06:22 PM
    Originally posted by ODonthesetrees@May 20 2007, 02:42 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-C&#045;money fresh&#33;
    @May 20 2007, 11:16 AM
    i hate kids who fake highs to. if i do dumb shit il at least say oh dude its cuz im not high. im mooked 90% of the time im awake and 99% of the time when im asleep. so its pretty much my normal state of mind by now.

yea man i do dumb shit sometimes, but thats just caus im in a good mood or something i just start fucking around, its never cause im high...i dont even liek to admit im high casue i feel liek a faggot being liek eyah dude im pritty blazed

my firends, i mean i dig em you know but sometimes they piss me off some of them will come up to me and be liek dude last night i was soo fuckin blazed i smoked at least a full gram in this huge blunt we were soo ripped, im like dude are you kidding, a gram isnt a lot at all, if im smoking under a gram i wont even consider myself to be blazing right then, i definately wont talk to peopel about it "oh shit dude i roasted these two bowls i was soo fucked" haha

g&#39;s here cost 20 pretty fucking steep but def worth it cus a .5 dime will have kids inebreated.

half the buds that come through here are out of this world, better than those pictures you kids look at on google images and then claim to be yours.

iv smoked .4s in bowls and got bodied befor.

but il still roll up &#036;80 blunts like it aint shit cuz cuzi like to get impaired and im damn good at it to.

big man
    nothings cooler than bragging about drugs
    LMFAO&#33;&#33;

fuck 20 for a G that aint right... i get 3.7 for 20s..

yeh anyway, alot of people say if you get so blazed you wont be able to get any more, nah mean? its like a few peeps keep tellin me to take weed out my joints cause i got to much in, i average bout .8 to a G in a joint, n they say that half that weed is wasted.. i dunno, if you smoke a blunt you get more stoned than on a joint so a bigger joints gotta have the same sorta affect right? [/b][/quote]
    i dont waste weed in my js but thats just becuse i know how to roll. fuck blunts you cant taste your weed

for real anyone who says joints suck is becasue they cant do it right. a good joint has ground up weed, not little nugs that were picked apart by hand. i think thats why joints fuck up on kids most of the time.

agreed

i have a grinder but i know how to break up with my hands to just some kinds of nugs it gets hard to do fully you cant rush it you gotta breakit up perfectly and know how to roll to.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i break mine up with my hands when i roll j&#39;s, but i still know how to roll them, so they burn smooth and long, hit well, and don&#39;t fall apart or suck. i love rolling em.

go to: soundcloud dot com/righteoussam

Originally posted by C&#045;money fresh&#33;@May 21 2007, 05:27 PM
    agreed

i have a grinder but i know how to break up with my hands to just some kinds of nugs it gets hard to do fully you cant rush it you gotta breakit up perfectly and know how to roll to.
    word. whenever i break it up with my hands it just takes too long to do it the right way. gotta get high NOW meng.

I ate for the first time in 2 days today.
    and I got a half an hour nap after 4 days of no sleep.
    i like.

edit: fuck man I just posted and didnt even say what I wanted to say. but yeah joints is where its at. breaking shit up with your hands might take awhile but its worth it. I want my weed NOW too but I want that shit to hit right.

buy a grinder worth every cent even if the price is jacked up im tryin to get a new one with a kief screen

grinders are def worth it. my friend took the kief screen out of his though...idk why, but whatever...i needa get one. sick of breaking up with my hands, shit takes soooooooooo long. but its more accurate i guess. you can get all the little bits of stem out.

I&#39;m picky when it comes to breaking it up by hand, except when its outs...then i just leave the little bits of stem in.

My friend picked up a half of outs for 40 bucks tonight.
    He says theyre bomb but i doubt it.
    I guess I&#39;ll find out.
    i don't want a signature.

i just grind it up dump it in the paper or on a sheet of paer and pic the stems out or break up slightly and de-stem first

yeah just pick the woddy peices out once its ground up...thats what i always did with my coffee grinder, my firend still owes me an acrylic grinder from last summer he was suppsoed to give me it, maybe ill get it this weekend, think im picking up on maybe an eigthball off him for &#036;110
    ...O.D. on These Trees...

Yeah I just got this &#036;1 grinder offline and it gets the job done. Worth all 100 pennies
    SIX ONE SEVEN

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

4 oz - 1 stack

competitors? step up&#33;

today sucked. we got into a car accident so i had to be the one to take all illegal substances, including two brand spanking new beautiful pieces and hop on the bus..

screw grinders all you need is scissors,and chop up on your blackbook,it usualy fluffs out the weed more when you chop it on a flat surface,if need be,put your bud in a shotglass,and go crazy with the scissors,takes about aslong as it does with a grinder and pretty much everygrinder ive seen or heard about leaves your bud in big chunks(i prefer it more fine,not dust)
    hand chumming your shit loses alot of crystals,grinders generally lose alot of crystals
    even ones with kief screens have dilema&#39;s.tje crystals clog up the mesh screen pretty easy

i have had better experience with extracting the kief myself with just a piece of cardboard and a flat surface.

P.S

bongs are best.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i love bongs, but i love bowls better.

why would you ever like a mustache burner over a bong? you&#39;re crazy

yeeeeaaa pass the bong
    standin' tall stayin' high

damn i got pissed today at lunch, my friends who think they are like A+ stoners were talkgin abotu thios loser who hangs out with them even though ehs liek 6 eyars older and his bong, and theyre like "dude its 3 feet, i think its impossible for anyone to clear it" im sitting there thinking, ive cleared a 3 foot bong so many times, its nto even hard...its hard to milk the fuck out of it and then clear it out too, but to only rip it till it hits your lips and then clear...fuck i just hate those kids more nad more everytime they talk

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

..what?

RIP WASTER 12