Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 75 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 25556570717273747576777879808595125175575 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,500 of 35003

Originally posted by Rik JamEs@Apr 9 2005, 03:12 PM
    haha chip1 your sig is delaware. Dealaware sucks ! :lol:
    DELAWARE IS THE FIRST STATE AND WEEEz GANGZTAAAA

lol delawares the shit...

* the whole sig is just a joke haha

gHetto dElawURRR!! WEEZ ILLEN!!

BB.oMg.2005

i got wrecked last night... smoked A LOT of hash... gash hash, finger hash, and some hash called 'grandpas finest' which was unbelievably potent... and we ran the bottle tokes of joints instead of smokes... i could barely fucking walk downstairs to pass out on the couch...

^haha ive fallen down a huge set of stairs tons of times. shit hurts the next day....haha.
    That's why AA is my fuckin American Idol
    witty comments like this makes this guy a star
    ^Whoa

heh, it's funny cuz his name is alcoholics anonymous, and we're speaking as if it was a...

oh hell, you all know why it's funny
    ^FoeOne

haha

yo you gotta problem today, hit up AA, he got more shit then a pharm-ma-say

sucka ass fools!

whut whut

yo theme song
    ^Gesus

did you seriously just spell lion with an e
    ^E Terror sonnn

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I've been scraping my buster for a few months, saving all the crystals and this weekend I mixed it all into a 3.5g blunt mixed with hash. After me and my buddy smoked 2/3 of it, we went back inside and watched Pink Floyd's the Wall. Had some good times...

tomorrow will be the 5th day in a row ive smoked. yippie. the 1st day out of these five i was alll dizzie and i couldnt open my eyes and... it was soooo fun.

im 12.2 yrs.
    <span style=\'color:red\'><span style=\'font-size:17pt;line-height:100%\'>nameless as of now, thinking</span></span>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rogan &#064; Aug 1 2005, 11:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>what are you high man? why you telling us your gay amn no one cares</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

^I&#39;ve been smoking all day everyday for the last 2 weeks. Had some bomb ass chronic yesterday, mmmmmmm.
    God&#39;s Baddest Criminals
    Legends on Koncreet
    Nothing But Cleptomaniacs

fire crackers get you blaazed

Originally posted by scary dreams@Apr 9 2005, 09:27 PM
    ^I&#39;ve been smoking all day everyday for the last 2 weeks. Had some bomb ass chronic yesterday, mmmmmmm.
    that sounds good. i wish i was as lucky as you :&#39;(
    <span style=\'color:red\'><span style=\'font-size:17pt;line-height:100%\'>nameless as of now, thinking</span></span>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rogan &#064; Aug 1 2005, 11:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>what are you high man? why you telling us your gay amn no one cares</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

i cant be fucked checking threw this whole thread but had anyone heard of spots, its a must try, get 2 knives put them on the element till theyre red hot, get a funnel, or cut the top of a coke bottle off, put a small ball of weed on one knife get ready to breath in threw the funnel and push the knives togetherand push down on the weed, u get toasted
    QUOTE (Havoc411 Posted on Apr 21 2005 @ 09:34 PM)null vote. after seeing those a little bit of me died inside

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by element503@Apr 10 2005, 12:26 AM
    tomorrow will be the 5th day in a row ive smoked. yippie. the 1st day out of these five i was alll dizzie and i couldnt open my eyes and... it was soooo fun.

im 12.2 yrs.
    i find smoking anything at your age very wrong...ur lungs rnt even close to being fully developed...ur gonna burn urself out
    G/R/A/F/F/I/T/I....my anti drug

half o went through last night, 3 people...

im tired of smoking, im tired of people, im tired of it all, im going to be nothing in the end, so why the fuck not end it now.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by CaSoNe+Apr 10 2005, 09:49 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CaSoNe @ Apr 10 2005, 09:49 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-element503@Apr 10 2005, 12:26 AM

im 12.2 yrs.
    i find smoking anything at your age very wrong...ur lungs rnt even close to being fully developed...ur gonna burn urself out [/b][/quote]
    Its not so much the lungs I&#39;d be concerned with, more so the under-devoloped brain. When your young, and your brain is still devoloping you shouldn&#39;t be fucking it up with drugs. Not to mention, I wouldn&#39;t want to be a full-blown pothead at the age of 15...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

you know i gotta post on page 100&#33;&#33;&#33; WOOOTT

i smoked last night but drank to so i got really fucked and i threw up all my food i got from hong kong buffet earlier that day. im glad that shit didnt go all the way through my system anyway shit prolly had parasites in it and what not

welp, im not going to die, im moving to tulsa today, packing my bags, my mom said shell gimme money and a bus ticket... i need a place to stay, tulsa sounds nice.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by ares+Apr 10 2005, 10:04 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ares &#064; Apr 10 2005, 10:04 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by CaSoNe@Apr 10 2005, 09:49 AM
    <!--QuoteBegin-element503
    @Apr 10 2005, 12:26 AM

im 12.2 yrs.

i find smoking anything at your age very wrong...ur lungs rnt even close to being fully developed...ur gonna burn urself out
    Its not so much the lungs I&#39;d be concerned with, more so the under-devoloped brain. When your young, and your brain is still devoloping you shouldn&#39;t be fucking it up with drugs. Not to mention, I wouldn&#39;t want to be a full-blown pothead at the age of 15... [/b][/quote]
    yes that is very bad element and wont make you sound cool...so if your lieing which you possibly are...stop.

the first time i tried it i was very young but didnt touch it again for like a year. smoking now is more of an everyother day occurance, but if i tried to stop coldturky i couldnt. the only thing i find wrong with it for me right now is money, i can get a griz for 15 and that can keep me occupied, maybe some of my friends will each throw 5 so we can toke and whatnot, but most of the time...idk, i drink more than smoke. if i had no herb for a week i would be more stressed out so you can tell when i havnt been smoking, im more of an asshole

edit* where the fuck is tulsa?

Originally posted by epikstyles@Apr 10 2005, 02:04 AM
    i cant be fucked checking threw this whole thread but had anyone heard of spots, its a must try, get 2 knives put them on the element till theyre red hot, get a funnel, or cut the top of a coke bottle off, put a small ball of weed on one knife get ready to breath in threw the funnel and push the knives togetherand push down on the weed, u get toasted
    it&#39;s called hot knives, and its not really that great to do with weed, but its good for hash or oil.

i&#39;m kinda getting bored of smoking hash, but you get more highs for your dollar. ahhhh, i love canada, cheap and potent hash, oil and weed is sooooo easily available. i wouldn&#39;t mind picking up some nice sativa bud for a nice up high soon...

ahh i love growing. free and fun&#33;
    ^Whoa

heh, it's funny cuz his name is alcoholics anonymous, and we're speaking as if it was a...

^FoeOne

haha

sucka ass fools!

whut whut

yo theme song
    ^Gesus

^E Terror sonnn

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

you can do the same thing as hot knives with tin foil and a paper towl tube....

put the tin foil over the 1 end of the tube
    put pot in the foil
    hold lighter there until smoke vapor stuff comes up
    take a deepbreath..

repeat step 4
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    sayin its cause your in a wheel chair or some shit. well fucking draw. enter the special olympics, get a hooker or something.
    get off my dick son
    </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

wow am i pooped...i dug some holes yesterday at my grow spot ...i only dug 3 holes in 3 hours using a little hand shovel and a knife to cut through roots...my legs feel like jello and i have a cut on my palm which looks infected
    shit sucked lugging soil and hiking through the woods...and to top it off i forgot to bring water to drink and i got soil in my cut and fertilizer that shit burned....i hope this pays offfff
    G/R/A/F/F/I/T/I....my anti drug

^hahaha its worth it casone....dont worry.
    ^Whoa

^FoeOne

haha

sucka ass fools!

whut whut

yo theme song
    ^Gesus

^E Terror sonnn