Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 783 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 2836837337637737787797807817827837847857867877887938038338831283 ... LastLast
Results 15,641 to 15,660 of 35003

its so bad

lol salvia is definately the most intense thing i've tried. only thing i can picture being more intense is DMT. shrooms are way more chill. but again everything is dose dependent, salvia or otherwise. you can take small amounts of salvia and not be completely fucked. thing is with salvia it depends alot on how you approach the drug, your mentality about it. most people reporting bad experiences just see it as a random tripper just to get high. people reporting good experiences approach it with more respect. sounds weird i know.

Quote Originally Posted by spetzZz View Post
    lol salvia is definately the most intense thing i've tried. only thing i can picture being more intense is DMT. shrooms are way more chill. but again everything is dose dependent, salvia or otherwise. you can take small amounts of salvia and not be completely fucked. thing is with salvia it depends alot on how you approach the drug, your mentality about it. most people reporting bad experiences just see it as a random tripper just to get high. people reporting good experiences approach it with more respect. sounds weird i know.
    so shrooms are more chill? like i respected salvia but it just kicked my ass, and i really dont want to get a bad trip from shrooms...but uh how much should i take 1st try? a g?

haha sounds like you got some good salvia....if you are gonna do it again, dont be so damn paranoid and scared before you do it, i found if i think fucked up shit about it before doin it, it throws shit off...
    so go in with a cool head....or just dont be a poon.

friday afternoon blunt is lit o hell ya.
    Herbal LOVE

Off the record - Hieroglyphics

nah take 2g's for your first time you won't bad trip

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

grilled cheese sandwichs dipped in bbq sauce<3

abor; "...you know the dude...the dude on bombingscience with the xzibit signature?"

Quote Originally Posted by spetzZz View Post
    my brothers done dmt a few tiems, he says its sooo hard to break through on though...hes got pritty iron lungs and he couldnt rip it long enough to break through...he said the trip is liek a shrooms peak if you dont break through though, so still good

anyways, bout to go sleep over my firend from college's place...just came home from a football game, we won like 34-0 or something rediculous, so now gunna go get drunk and celebrate, peace boys
    ...O.D. on These Trees...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

this post is now useless, i thought the end of the thread was three pages back

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

im so moooked right now on them, opercs oxtvcodon and coke shits fucken nutss off the walll and shit

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

a commercial on tv is talking about "why am i still awake"

and it hit me, fucken roxys. first time i did one i was throwin up everywhere. when you can up two then its starten to get to that level...shitt

what the fuck are you talking about you smelly dicktree?

uh yeah so i didnt get any shrooms like i hoped but my friend did, andd he was trippin balls, then we had an iron lung contest

new bongs

Vodka
    VD- visual destruction

ahhhh shiet yo that white widdow stuff really does work on you
    anyone from the 613 hit me up....-SDC-

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

get outta here with your acrylics... glass

juss playin

abor; "...you know the dude...the dude on bombingscience with the xzibit signature?"

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i am high

Quote Originally Posted by G-Fat View Post
    get outta here with your acrylics... glass

juss playin
    haha they were free so its gravy, they were my dads old bongs and i found them

still, it's all the same to me

Vodka
    VD- visual destruction

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

acrylics get rezened quicker and when you hit it taste rezy... justm y opinion

BUT YOO PROPS FREE BONGS.

scrape the resin and make a giant resin ball and see how good u dads grass was

hah im like 5 steps ahead of you guys i already scraped that shit and smoked it

Vodka
    VD- visual destruction