Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 84 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 346474798081828384858687888994104134184584 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,680 of 35003
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I never understood the hype about 420. I don't feel I need a special day to celebrate something I do on the regular. But hey, I'm not hating because it makes for good bussiness.

But seriously, if theres one day this year I don't smoke any marijuana, I hope its this wednesday.

^haha i just came here too say that. i know this sounds unintelligent, but how did it all start?
    That's why AA is my fuckin American Idol
    witty comments like this makes this guy a star
    ^Whoa

heh, it's funny cuz his name is alcoholics anonymous, and we're speaking as if it was a...

oh hell, you all know why it's funny
    ^FoeOne

haha

yo you gotta problem today, hit up AA, he got more shit then a pharm-ma-say

sucka ass fools!

whut whut

yo theme song
    ^Gesus

did you seriously just spell lion with an e
    ^E Terror sonnn

Originally posted by Alchohlics_Anonymous@Apr 18 2005, 01:48 PM
    ^haha i just came here too say that. i know this sounds unintelligent, but how did it all start?
    i heard that its hitlers birthday but how does hitler tie into marijuana?
    <span style=\'color:red\'><span style=\'font-size:17pt;line-height:100%\'>nameless as of now, thinking</span></span>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rogan &#064; Aug 1 2005, 11:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>what are you high man? why you telling us your gay amn no one cares</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

it all started as kids ditching and whatnot on 420 to go get high all day, they passed it down, and it kept getting passed down until it reached a &#39;stoner holiday&#39; it really has no significance but kids ditching in the 70s..... the time, really doesnt mean shit but for dirty kids to look forward to something after school...

i thought 420 used to be the LAPD code for something marijuana related

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

wrong...car2n got it right
    G/R/A/F/F/I/T/I....my anti drug

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Ive notice my buddy all ways calls me at 4:20 to smoke....now i know why&#33;
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    sayin its cause your in a wheel chair or some shit. well fucking draw. enter the special olympics, get a hooker or something.
    get off my dick son
    </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

hes dirty?

should i plant a sort of whitish grren mint seed? or is it too immature?
    <span style=\'color:red\'><span style=\'font-size:17pt;line-height:100%\'>nameless as of now, thinking</span></span>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rogan &#064; Aug 1 2005, 11:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>what are you high man? why you telling us your gay amn no one cares</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

picked up 3 g&#39;s for 420, mad baldes sess today at lunch also

Quote Originally Posted by ODonthesetrees View Post
    don't worry about it, the bud is in the roots, so when you pull the plant out of the groudn after its a few months old the buds are attached to the bottom, theyre already in bags and everything

^it sounds too immature. but to see try germing it. if nothing produces from it, then throw it out and find some more. some seeds are just like that, but it sounds like its too young. are all your seeds like that? are they bagseed? whered u get em? i need more info to tell. but they SOUND too immature. but try it out. you got nothing too loose.
    ^Whoa

heh, it's funny cuz his name is alcoholics anonymous, and we're speaking as if it was a...

^FoeOne

haha

sucka ass fools!

whut whut

yo theme song
    ^Gesus

^E Terror sonnn

Originally posted by oblong@Apr 18 2005, 07:45 PM
    picked up 3 g&#39;s for 420, mad baldes sess today at lunch also
    pickin up 21 tomarrow...but im sellin 16 of em...

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (ehobo &#064; Feb 23 2005, 09:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> i no whats going on here he likes dicks </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Me? Im pickin up roughly an ounce...hopefully...if not prolly round a half ounce, either way im gonna be straight fucked.

I Heart Marijuana

PS- I found out my dad smokes weed, and or Hash.

I found a spliff in his jacket pocket, so I smoked it, what&#39;s he gonna do, say "Hey Mitch, did you smoke my doobie?" ...Yes dad, I smoked your doobie..

fourtwenty

^haha ya. but ya im sellin 2 ounces to this one dude 2nite. he should be droppin by. we&#39;ll prolly end up blazin tho. :lol:

i just cant stop. oh well.
    ^Whoa

^FoeOne

haha

sucka ass fools!

whut whut

yo theme song
    ^Gesus

^E Terror sonnn

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

this is when i actually partake in the art of selling marijuana and make myself arpox 200 or 300 dollar on this day of great celebration. i now present you with my piece pipe its made from some metal mesh, a socket wrench piece and a thick carboard tube from a fax machine it may look ghetoo but hey its hilarious too
    &#39;

it will have like some tassles on the end along with some beads just to make it extra aboriginal

Quote Originally Posted by ODonthesetrees View Post
    don't worry about it, the bud is in the roots, so when you pull the plant out of the groudn after its a few months old the buds are attached to the bottom, theyre already in bags and everything

^haha beads. thats dope. B)
    ^Whoa

^FoeOne

haha

sucka ass fools!

whut whut

yo theme song
    ^Gesus

^E Terror sonnn

Originally posted by Alchohlics_Anonymous@Apr 18 2005, 04:57 PM
    ^it sounds too immature. but to see try germing it. if nothing produces from it, then throw it out and find some more. some seeds are just like that, but it sounds like its too young. are all your seeds like that? are they bagseed? whered u get em? i need more info to tell. but they SOUND too immature. but try it out. you got nothing too loose.
    well i just found it in a dub. it was a stupid question to ask anyways. ill probably just get some from my friend.

thanks for the help tho. ill try that.

if I knew oblong im sure he would hook me up.

that peace pipe is dope, if I knew you I would demand to smoke with it tommorow at lunch.

oblong may I suggest buying a toy buffalo at the buck or two and gluing it on somewhere?

Originally posted by element503+Apr 18 2005, 09:59 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (element503 @ Apr 18 2005, 09:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Alchohlics_Anonymous@Apr 18 2005, 04:57 PM
    well i just found it in a dub. it was a stupid question to ask anyways. ill probably just get some from my friend.

thanks for the help tho. ill try that. [/b][/quote]
    you do know how to germ a seed....right?
    ^Whoa

^FoeOne

haha

sucka ass fools!

whut whut

yo theme song
    ^Gesus

^E Terror sonnn

eww marijuanna is desgusting

try something cleaner like lsd, pcp, coke, crack, or even my personal favorite and cleanest of them all HEROIN. god bless.

gHetto dElawURRR&#33;&#33; WEEZ ILLEN&#33;&#33;

BB.oMg.2005