Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 87 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 376777828384858687888990919297107137187587 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,740 of 35003
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

4:20 a jinx this the first day I'm gonna be sober in a LONG ass time.
    2:40

<span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:yellow\'>Its funny how people will sit there and say their citys better than another city and haven&#39;t even been to CHICAGO, not that if you had you&#39;d admit that your city sucks in compairison, but then at least you&#39;d know.</span></span>
    <span style=\'color:green\'>EXCUSES EXCUSES</span>
    &quot;I wanna be a buffer so I can get paid for lining you toys...&quot;

tthe ridiculousness of this thread is becoming more and more apparent. you guys should smoke more and talk less, if u really love smoking so much. and for lsd laced pot.... how fucking old are you? jesus, i am ashamed i have ever responded to any of this .

nameless
    and shameless

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

im 16, i have dropped acid, thus acid in my sig, and i do smoke but never both at the same time&#33;
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    sayin its cause your in a wheel chair or some shit. well fucking draw. enter the special olympics, get a hooker or something.
    get off my dick son
    </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

hahaha, name i did smoke more, and now i&#39;m replying more too&#33;

go to: soundcloud dot com/righteoussam

Originally posted by Alchohlics_Anonymous@Apr 19 2005, 07:19 PM
    ^alrite cool. u know how to do everything else? and the differant stages of that? u need to know ya shit before you get into it. is this outdoor or indoor?
    im still studying alot on it.

what i was thinking is to grow it out side till it sprouts thentake it into a good pot and grow it in a crawl space with a space blanket surrounding it.

im gonna try to get some ak-48 seeds. i think thats what its called. shits good.
    <span style=\'color:red\'><span style=\'font-size:17pt;line-height:100%\'>nameless as of now, thinking</span></span>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rogan &#064; Aug 1 2005, 11:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>what are you high man? why you telling us your gay amn no one cares</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i would recomend you do the opposite and start them indoors and then place them outdoors when they get bigger....seedlings easily get burned by the suns hot rays
    G/R/A/F/F/I/T/I....my anti drug

Originally posted by CaSoNe@Apr 20 2005, 01:47 PM
    i would recomend you do the opposite and start them indoors and then place them outdoors when they get bigger....seedlings easily get burned by the suns hot rays
    i dont know where to put them though. i cant put them in my back yard. i don t have anywhere else.
    <span style=\'color:red\'><span style=\'font-size:17pt;line-height:100%\'>nameless as of now, thinking</span></span>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rogan &#064; Aug 1 2005, 11:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>what are you high man? why you telling us your gay amn no one cares</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

so than grow the whole thing inside...only if u have your parents permission though...

im sure there are plenty of places outside you can grow at...is there a reason you want to grow at your own home or backyard? you can always go searching for grow spots around your area
    G/R/A/F/F/I/T/I....my anti drug

wow pot laced with LSD.... good times...
    Dude, LSD goes null when it gets heated up. If you bought LSD-laced weed you got fucked man. On another note though, has anyone tried LSA before? It&#39;s really a nice psychedelic and easy to make.

isnt lsa morning glory seeds n shit? fux that
    EF.SEB.BF

Yeah, it sucks if you do &#39;em wrong, they&#39;ll make you throw up like fuck. I chewed &#39;em and felt like shit, but when you use like an alcohol or water extraction it&#39;s really nice and mellow. I did around 400 seeds last weekend of the water extraction with a blunt, that was really calm and chill. Alot like acid and cheap. Acid is fairly cheap too though I suppose, just rare around here.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Ive never smoke acid laced pot but have droped acid, and i do smoke, never both at 1 time, Acid is like 2 hits for like 15 bucks around here...

never take acid, and be tripping balls, and have your girl take you to some laser light show.... not cool, not cool at all
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    sayin its cause your in a wheel chair or some shit. well fucking draw. enter the special olympics, get a hooker or something.
    get off my dick son
    </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

alright i found a site by my friends house. ill just germ them and go plant them. gotta fet some miricale grow first though.

there is a poision/pesticide on the morning glory seeds..... you have to make sure to soak the seed to get it off before eating.
    EF.SEB.BF

i saw pink floyds lazer light show thinking it was going to be cool tripping...
    shit sucked.... i left..... looked like highschool kids set it up....
    shit was wack as slobs graff
    EF.SEB.BF

WHAT IS YOUR VERY FAVORITE THING TO DO WHEN YOUR HIGH?? BECAUSE LATELY SITTING AROUND AND WATCHIN MOVIES AINT DOING IT FOR ME AND I FIND THAT IT KILLS MY HIGH BECAUSE I DONT PAY ANY ATTENTION TO THE MOVIE ANYWAY&#33;&#33; SO WATS UR FAVORITE THING TO DO WHEN YOUR HIGH??

ALSO HAPPY WEED DAY&#33;&#33;&#33;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

fucking geek with friends, if im bymyself i try to sketch then when im straight i try to figure out wtf i was thinking.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by infer one@Apr 20 2005, 10:59 PM
    fucking geek with friends, if im bymyself i try to sketch then when im straight i try to figure out wtf i was thinking.
    ^^ :lol:

I like attempting to make music too though.

<span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:yellow\'>Its funny how people will sit there and say their citys better than another city and haven&#39;t even been to CHICAGO, not that if you had you&#39;d admit that your city sucks in compairison, but then at least you&#39;d know.</span></span>
    <span style=\'color:green\'>EXCUSES EXCUSES</span>
    &quot;I wanna be a buffer so I can get paid for lining you toys...&quot;

wonder where my reply in this thread went

http://bombingscience.com/graffitiforum/in...topic=2188&st=0
    Sydney, Australia
    RIP Paulie
    aste - au&#036;

there is a poision/pesticide on the morning glory seeds..... you have to make sure to soak the seed to get it off before eating.
    Yeah, there&#39;s like 2 brands that don&#39;t do that, but I&#39;d just wash &#39;em, it&#39;s easier. I&#39;ll make some instructions when I get home from school. They&#39;re easy and cheap and fun if you don&#39;t fuck up.