Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 88 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 386878838485868788899091929398108138188588 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,760 of 35003

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Has any one ever heard of Jimsum Weed. i Have.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i Like to sketch when i'm high. Or your have to try this, go out in the dark when your parents are asleep and sneak around the neighboorhood. Makes you feel like your a spy or a ninja and shit like that. Very fun.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

oh and hey, not to sound gay or anything, car2nist, i kinda need a mentor in the art of graff and toking so can you help me out when i need it? if ya can thats great.

here's something to think about when your high... think about how every road in the world is connected... that your driveway is connected to the driveways of everyone else in this forum... all connected... across bridges...

(okay, its not quite true, i know there are a few seperations, but still...)

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

the next morning of 4 20 was when we smoked the last blunt in stock, works nice to make a hole in the middle of a toilet paper roll(with no paper on it) and covering one side with your hand, i got pretty fucked up on that

dont fuck with jimson weed, atom. dont fuck with anything in the datura genus for that matter. antichollinergics are bad news man

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Alchohlics_Anonymous@Apr 19 2005, 11:39 PM
    ^:wub:

how much u make off those 3 ounces?

boy does that shit look healthy!
    i get my herb direct in bulk from a good friend that grows outside the city so lets just say i made alot more than i should be making from it
    but it is good herb

Quote Originally Posted by ODonthesetrees View Post
    don't worry about it, the bud is in the roots, so when you pull the plant out of the groudn after its a few months old the buds are attached to the bottom, theyre already in bags and everything

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by segway@Apr 21 2005, 04:21 PM
    dont fuck with jimson weed, atom. dont fuck with anything in the datura genus for that matter. antichollinergics are bad news man
    Yea i know, i read this story about this guy who took 220 seeds of Jimsum weed and tripped for three days, killed 2 people, injured like 20 and when they took him to court for what he had done he was still tripping. Its fucked up shit.

Oblong those buds on the other page god damn, what kind is that??

my 420 was rather good ;X

and spitz, i make a horrible teacher.

ok so i have a old computer that broke so i did this... i made a grow box.

i took every single thing out... even the inside framing. all there is left is the out side case.

i took alluminum foil and lined the whole entire case on the inside.

so far thats it. tomorrow i hope to get a few 250 watt corkscrew bulbs.
    <span style=\'color:red\'><span style=\'font-size:17pt;line-height:100%\'>nameless as of now, thinking</span></span>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rogan &#064; Aug 1 2005, 11:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>what are you high man? why you telling us your gay amn no one cares</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

i did that with an old frame once... worked pretty good...

what is the whole thing with alluminum foil and weed ? i know people use it for homemade bongs and shit but why do you need it for other things?? I dont smoke by the way incase you couldnt tell

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

rip that tin foil out and paint the whole interior white or line it with an emergency blanket...fin foil isnt good to use as a reflector because it creates "hot spots" which can potential burn your plants...

also make sure u have sufficient ventelation in there if your gonna use a reflector things might heat up too much....

and make sure u use some sort of training to keep the plants small...pot plants can grow pretty damn tall so watch out...

250 watt corkscrew bulbs? never heard of them i think you are referring to compact flourecents but i dont think they come in 250 watts....

anyways good luck
    G/R/A/F/F/I/T/I....my anti drug

this is my first grow. i hope to get a good sprout.
    <span style=\'color:red\'><span style=\'font-size:17pt;line-height:100%\'>nameless as of now, thinking</span></span>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rogan &#064; Aug 1 2005, 11:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>what are you high man? why you telling us your gay amn no one cares</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

actually... how would a space blanket do?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Joint i Smoked on 420.

If you know the size of a cuban cigar, well the thickness of it. Thats what the size of the joint was, i think it was like 3.5 - 4 grams.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Atom@Apr 21 2005, 07:44 PM
    Joint i Smoked on 420.

If you know the size of a cuban cigar, well the thickness of it. Thats what the size of the joint was, i think it was like 3.5 - 4 grams.
    You suck at rolling. What a waste of supposedly "3.5-4" grams.
    Who the fuck are you?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

looks like you wraped it in masking tape :lol:

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

First of all i didn&#39;t roll it, and you try rolling a 4 gram joint with 1 1/2 papers asshole. Oh and its off a cell phone. So ask before you judge dick heads.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Tony@Apr 21 2005, 07:48 PM
    looks like you wraped it in masking tape :lol:
    what&#39;s wrong with rolling it masking tape?

go to: soundcloud dot com/righteoussam