Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 99 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 497989949596979899100101102103104109119149199599 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,980 of 35003
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

1 key for that blunt? Uh, no...

I remember awhile back I was just surfing around the net, and I stumbled upon this site where they had flicks of a 2oz hash blunt. They even had flicks of how it was rolled, and what was put into it. Too bad I can't find it anymore, because it was by far the nicest coner I've ever seen. Apparently it lasted a couple hours, and got a bar full of people blitzed out of their minds.

I love getting home from work on a nice sunny friday and come home to a couple beers and joints, and Marley coming out of my speakers. Bliss.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by _ ^_^.:.H3@5.:.@May 6 2005, 01:43 AM
    damn I want some weed....
    doesnt everyone
    picked up an ounce an hour ago
    23 grams already gone
    the rest is for oblong

Quote Originally Posted by ODonthesetrees View Post
    don't worry about it, the bud is in the roots, so when you pull the plant out of the groudn after its a few months old the buds are attached to the bottom, theyre already in bags and everything

isnt anyone growing this year?!

tell me wut ya guys got already. im gonna start germin some shit soon. gone be real nice.
    That's why AA is my fuckin American Idol
    witty comments like this makes this guy a star
    ^Whoa

heh, it's funny cuz his name is alcoholics anonymous, and we're speaking as if it was a...

oh hell, you all know why it's funny
    ^FoeOne

haha

yo you gotta problem today, hit up AA, he got more shit then a pharm-ma-say

sucka ass fools!

whut whut

yo theme song
    ^Gesus

did you seriously just spell lion with an e
    ^E Terror sonnn

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by DEVILEFK@May 6 2005, 02:33 AM

werked alot better than it looked.
    You got to run down to the corner store and buy a pack of swishers next time....that much weed needs to be treated with respect, no wet damp apple crap resen shit, wrap a few brown ones.
    The patron saint of mediocrity.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I"M just looking for beef:

Oblong ......I was going over my old posts and i saw that u made a smart ass comment about my old avatar
    the one w/ the hand-painted "fula"(below) and the paint cans, well i was just gonna tell u to kiss my ass and know what the fuck you're talking about
    'cause i created that picture in 3D, i didn't crop out another piece into another pic or whatever u were saying to sound smart, no,..., so yeah....just making my shit clear for ya' ight? just like my new avatar. beeeeyooootch...... :lol:
    In the beginning, God created thug mansion and the earth
    (Genesis 1:1)

Because I came down from thug mansion, not to do my own will but the will of him that sent me. (John 6:38)

get the fuck outta my thread you talentless twat.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

blablabla

go ahead order me outta youre thread. hahaha.
    <span style=\'color:skyblue\'>
    [<span style=\'colorrange\'>CLICK CLICK ME&#33;&#33;</span>]
    ------514 reprezent&#33;------
    [C]reating [A]rtistik [C]haos
    </span></div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (mr. she77)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>waste will you be my best friend?</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (msfyt)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>&quot;the last thing you need is more attention&quot;
    *closed* </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

but your not annoying like that kid...

you may be bi, have a chubby girlfriend, and whatnot

but atleast your name isnt fula huh

Lazzy the Lez my new one

The former.

The rips dont quit

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

hey, car2n, who tha fuck do you think you are?....you own this thread? you too kiss my ass, thinking you&#39;re cool and shit &#39;cause you started the pot thread? is Oblong your boyfriend or some bullshit trying to defend him?....faggots....

Because I came down from thug mansion, not to do my own will but the will of him that sent me. (John 6:38)

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Car2nist@May 7 2005, 10:19 AM
    but your not annoying like that kid...

you may be bi, have a chubby girlfriend, and whatnot

but atleast your name isnt fula huh
    haha im not dating that girl nemore.. though she was chubby... but in a cute way
    <span style=\'color:skyblue\'>
    [<span style=\'colorrange\'>CLICK CLICK ME&#33;&#33;</span>]
    ------514 reprezent&#33;------
    [C]reating [A]rtistik [C]haos
    </span></div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (mr. she77)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>waste will you be my best friend?</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (msfyt)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>&quot;the last thing you need is more attention&quot;
    *closed* </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

finally you admit to you :P

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

bahh, car2nist and other are just a bunch of queers, c&#39;mon, say something, u started writing shit about me, at least deffend yourself...friggin&#39; emos...weak, weak..."ooooh, i&#39;m going to ignore him so he leaves my super-cool awesome pot thread, because i&#39;m a badass and he&#39;s just going to ruin my reputation, oooh" hahaha, laaaaate <_<

***My E-reputation i should say

this is just as bad as daytime tv.... drop it laddiesssssss
    EF.SEB.BF

Originally posted by FuLa@May 7 2005, 03:23 PM
    bahh, car2nist and other are just a bunch of queers, c&#39;mon, say something, u started writing shit about me, at least deffend yourself...friggin&#39; emos...weak, weak..."ooooh, i&#39;m going to ignore him so he leaves my super-cool awesome pot thread, because i&#39;m a badass and he&#39;s just going to ruin my reputation, oooh" hahaha, laaaaate <_<

actually, im just hoping you shut the fuck up you lame ass toy.

so take you and your shit sketches full of shit handstyles not out of this thread, but out of this forum lame fuck

because we&#39;re just dying to see your work.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

hey DEVILEFK you know what you too can do? you can do whatever you want hehehe, i&#39;m just playing, my beef was w/ Oblong and car2nist got in so the little slut deserves to be put down....but its cool....no beef here.....its all good....laaaaater, shit, it prom tonight gotta get a tux.

dress nice for your boyfriend.

i swear to god.... melrose place
    EF.SEB.BF

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Car2nist+May 7 2005, 03:49 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Car2nist @ May 7 2005, 03:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-FuLa@May 7 2005, 03:23 PM

actually, im just hoping you shut the fuck up you lame ass toy.

so take you and your shit sketches full of shit handstyles not out of this thread, but out of this forum lame fuck

because we&#39;re just dying to see your work. [/b][/quote]
    [QUOTE]
    damn, how much shit did you do just to get that pic huh? u probably got into my name, looked through all the threads, looked at the URL of the pic and alll of that shit....damn, whatta fucking nerd, just to sound all bad-ass in his little pot thread HUUA HUUA HHUA HUA....w/ lame "dress nice for your boyfriend" gay jokes...WTF man?, be original......this is sad man, very sad.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

you can look at peoples posts when you click there name dumbass, it wouldnt have been that hard to find that your post which was fula shit

no pun intended
    *905*