Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yea, ive got a pretty small bong the size of a krink marker, its got a pretty good bowl pak, and the part going into the main tube is less than a centi meter wide so it rips slow, making the smoke come into the bong over a longer period of time, which makes the smoke cool down before it hits ur lungs. i didnt expect it to hit that good, i was making it to sell, i hit it once just to c if it worked, and i noticed i got a pretty good buzz going from just one hit. so one more hit led to another, and by the time the bowl was done, iw as callin the kid up telling him i was gunna sell him a bigger bong (my old one)
    Quote Originally Posted by Loki X Sho View Post
    Anti, you display all of the early signs of a future serial killer..

how many t3's should i cold water extract if i norm take 20 mg of oxycodine?

and can i evap the liquid to make a powder?
    210 Fam.
    ~608~

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by anti-anti-crime View Post
    yea, ive got a pretty small bong the size of a krink marker, its got a pretty good bowl pak, and the part going into the main tube is less than a centi meter wide so it rips slow, making the smoke come into the bong over a longer period of time, which makes the smoke cool down before it hits ur lungs. i didnt expect it to hit that good, i was making it to sell, i hit it once just to c if it worked, and i noticed i got a pretty good buzz going from just one hit. so one more hit led to another, and by the time the bowl was done, iw as callin the kid up telling him i was gunna sell him a bigger bong (my old one)
    ha, a bong that size should just be classified as a bubbler

i've had a few of those little pocket bongs, they hit better than you think... awhile back i had one that was air tight, so you fill it up with water and you just put in the stem and pop off the top and you have a bong ready to go that hits suprisingly well. with no water it's even a decent steamroller.

BLTZ i was joking, and round here crack is alot cheaper than coke idunno where u get yours

Quote Originally Posted by drunkenshits_one View Post
    yep, done this before and tripped for almost an entire day.. it's bananas
    hahahahaha nice try but dmt lasts for about 10-20 mimutes TOPS. i heard you can take some kind of MAOI inhibitor prescription and make the trip last for hours but its hard to get the exact chemistry down... that and i highly doubt you did that.

stop smokin buds sprayed with ant killer kids...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by ODonthesetrees View Post
    when you grow up a little youll read this and realise how dumb you sound...dont call it mary jane and try to talk different from how you normally do to sound more mature, youre fucking wrong. the placebo affect can be instilled in ones mind but not by choice, youre not some indian god who can illicate his own hallucinations and break through without assistance....im hallucinating right now and i know for sure i cant get liek this on some sensimilla

and fuck it, obviously if you lace some weed with something you can trip, btu youre not trippingoff the weed, youre tripping off what it was laced with, so why not just smoke the other hting by itself? shut up, youll always be wrong
    so.......
    i dont talk any differently on here than i do in real life.
    i wont read it and think i sound dumb, because i know i am telling the truth. i dont have to lie to you to make myself feel good, i responded to the thread just as you have done with experiences and told you what has happened to me, and you are going to tell me that i am lying....
    all i know is what i know, and what happens to me.
    and i never said i instilled the placebo effect into myself i said it could be that. i am not an indian god, thank you. and why would you smoke something in order to trip, kills the lungs and the body, why not eat something instead, take acid or perhaps some psilocybin.

PS. you can control your trips, otherwise those people who trip to the moon and see giant monsters attacking them would in no way ever be able to come back, why else would people have a comfort area or a protection blanket?

the problem is that you are up on your high horse and you may not understand my brain and how it works so you're going to tell me i am wrong and that everything i say is wrong until the cows come home just because it is foreign to you and you cant grasp it. you have been smoking weed for years and you have no "trips" or visuals....that doesnt mean i cant.

made weed brownies for the first time saturday. the WRONG way. i go to the store to get some butter and i come back and the idiots just threw the weed into the brownie mix

still worked though, but the brownies tasted bad.

i had no idea they get you stoned as FUCK for like 12 hours. shit was insanne
    Senoner!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

B.A.N.A.N.A.S.?

don't worry about it, the bud is in the roots, so when you pull the plant out of the groudn after its a few months old the buds are attached to the bottom, theyre already in bags and everything

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by oblong View Post
    B.A.N.A.N.A.S.?

yes, B.A.N.A.N.A.S.

retro, your a nut man. i have not once heard of anyone tripping/ seeing things from smoking weed. either you escaped the nut house, or your not just smoking weed, there is another drug in the weed that you probably dont know is in there. good connect you got.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by pocket change View Post
    retro, your a nut man. i have not once heard of anyone tripping/ seeing things from smoking weed. either you escaped the nut house, or your not just smoking weed, there is another drug in the weed that you probably dont know is in there. good connect you got.
    i tried to tell him that its laced but nooooo

don't worry about it, the bud is in the roots, so when you pull the plant out of the groudn after its a few months old the buds are attached to the bottom, theyre already in bags and everything

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

so my friend scraped my pipe for me the other day and it gave me a tiny ball of res, is it even worth smoking? is it any different from weed?
    CSK

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by silentchaos14 View Post
    so my friend scraped my pipe for me the other day and it gave me a tiny ball of res, is it even worth smoking? is it any different from weed?
    yea it's worth it.. just tastes like shit

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

not really, maybe if your fiendin for some bud an thats all you got. but it wont do much

Quote Originally Posted by pocket change View Post
    actually one of my old homies was trippin off bud, sayin his brain was meltin or some shit and that his tounge was shrinking. i just sat there and laughed. like what the fuck, your brains obviously NOT melting. its just a good buzz

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

whatever ill just throw it on top of the bowl next time i smoke.
    CSK

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Yeah it sure is bananas, considering your a fuckin liar and dont know what your talkin about due to the fact DMT lasts bout 30 mins.... you dont have to lie to get props, and its not a good idea to lie around people who KNOW about drugs and have actually DONE them

but sorr im coming off like a dick its just i hate when kids lie about doing drugs to sound cool.... REALLY annoys me
    ................BIA.AOC.MF.666................

...RIP WASTER12... Family Forever
    Quote Originally Posted by wasterthehater View Post
    love ya too geebus

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

HOLY SHIT! Gesus 22,000 posts. TOO MUCH TIME POSTING NOT ENOUGH BOMBING

still think that i'm hooked. Is it possible does anyone know? i have heard storys not sure if any of them are actually true
    Aussie writers PM me

Quote Originally Posted by Breakfaces View Post
    I got an erection while doing my fill....
    Quote Originally Posted by STR-WHO View Post
    what can a blood test for THC tell the doctor? Can they tell when you last burned (like hours) and shit like that? I really need to know, because I just bunned, and my test is in 5 hours

i dont do graffiti. anything i post is not done by me regardless of what my post says, i dont condone illegal activities at all

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yes, you are permanently addicted
    you will never stop smoking weed
    ever

p.s. a tip, if you've only smoked so few times (i think you said that?) id advise you break off from mixing tobacco with your cones
    get off the spin while you still can!!
    Last edited by vegimite on toast; 04-01-2008 at 11:32 AM.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

the new getup..

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

^ looks like my buddies store room
    he makes barrels of moonshine
    and bottles it