Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by RetroLikeWhoa13 View Post
    so.......
    i dont talk any differently on here than i do in real life.
    i wont read it and think i sound dumb, because i know i am telling the truth. i dont have to lie to you to make myself feel good, i responded to the thread just as you have done with experiences and told you what has happened to me, and you are going to tell me that i am lying....
    all i know is what i know, and what happens to me.
    and i never said i instilled the placebo effect into myself i said it could be that. i am not an indian god, thank you. and why would you smoke something in order to trip, kills the lungs and the body, why not eat something instead, take acid or perhaps some psilocybin.

PS. you can control your trips, otherwise those people who trip to the moon and see giant monsters attacking them would in no way ever be able to come back, why else would people have a comfort area or a protection blanket?

the problem is that you are up on your high horse and you may not understand my brain and how it works so you're going to tell me i am wrong and that everything i say is wrong until the cows come home just because it is foreign to you and you cant grasp it. you have been smoking weed for years and you have no "trips" or visuals....that doesnt mean i cant.
    1. youre either very dumb, or you have bipolar, which is causing your hallucinations while interacting with the weeds stimuli, but the weed is not makign you trip, becasue that is impossible...
    2.i did not call you an idian god, so dont thank me, i told you that you are not one and you can not make trips happen in your mind, your just being an idiot and trying to fake liek you can make one happen, which might seem fun to you, but to everyone who knows what a real trip is, thats childish and boring

so...rethink your posts before you post again, becasue your standing right now is below the average, and youll just be shit on for everyhting you say if you keep it up...

I'm done with you, cant fix stupid...
    ...O.D. on These Trees...

My friend got some 2 C-E a couple days ago..anybody ever tried this? Looks fuckin intense. I'm not doing it, just curious.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

my friend was apparently going nuts smoking weed. no hallucinations, but she was deffinatly havin something laced... she said that she couldnt here anyone when they were talking to her, and that she felt like every 3 seconds wind would pass through her, but she also felt as if she was incased in glass... damn, anyone no wat the weed could of been laced with?
    Quote Originally Posted by Loki X Sho View Post
    Anti, you display all of the early signs of a future serial killer..

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

pcp?
    Quote Originally Posted by CandyRain88 View Post
    no ivve known what pube are since like 3rd grade......i thought they were gross and i should shave it til i found out its normal

i dont think your addicted to either tobacco or weed dude, especially if youve only smoked like 6 times. It takes a long ass time to get addicted to ciggarettes

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

its all in your head
    no ivve known what pube are since like 3rd grade......i thought they were gross and i should shave it til i found out its normal

there are two types of addiction...mental and physical, a physical addiction is an actual addiction which can be harmful, its where your bodies starts to rely on something and no good an come of this...a mental addictionis simply your mind telling yourself how much you liek somethign and that you shoudl go get more of it, thats the only addiction youll have with marijuana

i mightve gotten the two mixed up, but i dont think so...any "real stoner" has gone through a mental addiction with marijuana before, but most eventualyl realise its not an addiction but merely a normal thing, wakenbake is as regualr to some people as their morning cup of coffee...maybe a little more pricey(not if you shop at starbucks) but same initial concept

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

true that^

really good explanation

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaPainter View Post
    sorry for bumping but should i scrape the mini bub next to the scale?
    Last edited by MontanaPainter; 04-01-2008 at 06:41 PM. Reason: SORRY FOR DOUBLE POST!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

if your that desperate to get high then go for it. i daubt it will do anything to u though. just go buy more bud

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

hey man some of us are waiting for our tax returns to get high allright?

I SENT THAT MOTHER FUCKER IN WEEKS AGO

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Has anybody heard of this myth?:
    If u eat to many shrooms or hallucinogen, that u can permanently be on a trip (like mental hospital trip shit), or is this just some scare tactic?
    Quote Originally Posted by sbper View Post
    my bad man i didnt kno we had a bombing science explosives expert. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jase View Post
    HOLY SHIT! Gesus 22,000 posts. TOO MUCH TIME POSTING NOT ENOUGH BOMBING
    checked all your posts.. your wack. no flicks... pie ass nig
    www.demboys.wordpress.com

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ive never heard that, most likely no though, cause the effects of ALL drugs wear off no matter how much u took, unless u took to much then they dont, u just die

Quote Originally Posted by "Joker" View Post
    Has anybody heard of this myth?:
    If u eat to many shrooms or hallucinogen, that u can permanently be on a trip (like mental hospital trip shit), or is this just some scare tactic?
    not a myth at all, to much psilocybin can casue brain damage in the form of moderate to severe scitzophrenia. One of my friends has a good story abotu this actually.

So his older sister is about 24-25, and one of her boyfriends in college took wayy to many shrooms one night(abotu ah alf oz dried) and he woke up the enxt day in a mental hospital, apparently he was arrested naked outsidee of some restaraunt, standing on top of a car with a sword, screaming that he was king arthur and if he didnt find his round table hed start attacking people...he spent 6 months in the mental hospital tripping sack uuntil he was finally released, he's no longer scitzo, but hes definately not the same man he was the day before he took them

so...i guess it's true and false, becasue according to that story, the affects did wear off, but it took 6 months...i duunno abotu you but i dont want to be on a bad trip for 6 months

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

thats fucking gnarly.

in other news i just ate a very good BLT.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

you shouldnt take more than 5-6g of shrooms at one time, though i think the recorded is like 23g or a little bit more...
    psilocybin is a toxin much like alcohol which attacks your system and causes you to feel light and possibly to see things.

The toxicity of psilocybin is relatively low; in rats, the oral LD50 is 280mg/kg — almost one and a half times that of caffeine.

Don't make random statements please.

from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psilocybin#Toxicity

Also, it doesn't "attack" your system.

Psilocybin is rapidly dephosphorylated in the body to psilocin which then acts as a partial agonist at the 5-HT2A serotonin receptor in the brain where it mimics the effects of serotonin

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

you know your shit!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

it is a toxin....toxins attack the body.
    wikipedia is not exactly the best place to get your answers....
    try www.erowid.com.
    and it wasnt a random statement...it is a fact. i read just about everything i could about shrooms before i tried them. im not uneducated about drugs, im glad you can copy and paste shit from other websites.