Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

y'all dumb as shit. they have special cops whos job is to make fake myspace profiles and fake bombingscience accounts and shit like that, just so they can catch on to writers and gangs and drug dealers and this that and the other. next time you get roped and you have no way out of it, just talk to the cops and see what kind of operations they got.
    Quote Originally Posted by B.S. POLICE View Post
    its not even the shemale shit.

you dont need a graff site to teach you how to find a clit. If your on bombingscience trying to learn how to fuck you shouldnt be fucking OR doing graff.

Quote Originally Posted by sloppy_assasin168 View Post

um fuck will smith he had bad can control in the fresh prince theme

Quote Originally Posted by SenkNC View Post
    and ur fucked worse if u tag in a small town.
    they flixed my 3rd tag but not my first 2 (i know from cop questioning)

so advice is to train then take track. then have ur fun lol. if it doesn't matter and graff is ur passion, then walk up to a po po and be like "Nigguh, I tagged up yo' station, bitch".... jk
    lol you only put up 3 tags and your already caught?
    Maybe graffiti isn't for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by the cannabis evangelist View Post
    cum to my trailer park an call juggalos gay,
    every motherfucker whos down with the clown will stomp ur ass

lol for real yo.. i know a kid who got roped practicing his tag before even attempting to get up, on the fucking sidewalk. now tell me that ain't unlucky. he was gonna cross it out right after too lol.

you dont need a graff site to teach you how to find a clit. If your on bombingscience trying to learn how to fuck you shouldnt be fucking OR doing graff.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

shit this is like the whole bit about people thinking barcodes on paint cans make the security sensors go off.

dextromorphen
    diphenhydramine
    dimehydrinate

care to ellaborate? the internet could indeed get you arrested.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by PeeInTheShower View Post
    care to ellaborate? the internet could indeed get you arrested.
    could, but theyd hardly have a case if all they got is some pictures from the internet.

dextromorphen
    diphenhydramine
    dimehydrinate

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I know a bunch of kids got busted from an SF crew on 12oz profit for posting some flix of some trains they killed. Idk if the policies are different on BS then 12oz. Just some food for thought there. I know posting on youtube is a big nono, theres been some pretty big writers that have been brought down by posting vids.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

poop

i'm surprised that dude "above" hasn't been arrested. i haven't heard anything, but at the same time i wouldn't doubt it.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Me, Zone, Perv, Reo, Evak and Rage3.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

a couple kids from my location got busted on bs a couple years ago...served a year. Sucks.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

cops need to get their priorities straight, there is much worse shit going on in the world than public decoration, they seem to think that art is as bad as murder or terrorism, and isnt it against the law to create fake accounts on social networks.. they can get fucked

GO BUST A REAL CRIMINAL

thank god someone realized this, i only post responses to threads and nothing else. you guys would be surprised how far vandal squad will go to arrest you if your well known. nothing annoys them more then knowing that you write and knowing that everyone else knows it but not being able to arrest you. ive heard multiple story's of vandal squad monitoring peoples web activity for websites just like this. and then once they find a picture of one of your pieces you posted, boom your done. DONT POST PICTURES OF YOUR GRAFF KIDS

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I have a slightly different question that still kind of relates to this thread. Does anyone know what is the best way to protect your IP when posting online? I'm not so much worried about posting on Bombingscience as much as I am on other sites. I thought about just going to a local library that has free wifi and just using that, but I wasn't sure if that would be enough and if there was still some way that they could find my computer through the library's IP. I was also curious about using proxies and which ones would work at protecting my home IP.

I would prefer an actual answer and not just "quit bein' a pussy" or "cops got better shit to do" The chance of the authorities actually searching my IP may be slim, but I'd still like to have all my bases covered.
    Representing the TAF, the TOY AS FUCK CREW!

Quote Originally Posted by TastyCarrots View Post
    I have a slightly different question that still kind of relates to this thread. Does anyone know what is the best way to protect your IP when posting online? I'm not so much worried about posting on Bombingscience as much as I am on other sites. I thought about just going to a local library that has free wifi and just using that, but I wasn't sure if that would be enough and if there was still some way that they could find my computer through the library's IP. I was also curious about using proxies and which ones would work at protecting my home IP.

I would prefer an actual answer and not just "quit bein' a pussy" or "cops got better shit to do" The chance of the authorities actually searching my IP may be slim, but I'd still like to have all my bases covered.
    any computer is traceable, if you go to your local library and do whatever it is you have to do by logging into an account or something you can still get traced. As to proxies i have no idea.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by zachatnca View Post
    any computer is traceable, if you go to your local library and do whatever it is you have to do by logging into an account or something you can still get traced. As to proxies i have no idea.
    Use Tor (google it).

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by zachatnca View Post
    Yeah I kind of figured that. I wasn't planning on using the actual library computers, just connect to their wifi with my computer. I wouldn't need to log into an account or anything to do that, so would that still be traceable?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

*****s be too paranoid

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by smokeitup View Post
    *****s be too paranoid
    I'd just rather not get slammed. Sorry.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by victim View Post
    Use Tor (google it).
    I've heard of that one before. I'll definitely look into it, thanks.