Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Nyc Subway Budget Cuts

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bumsuckfun, Jan 21, 2005.

Share This Page

1. bumsuckfun

bumsuckfun Elite Member

http://www.nynewsday.com/news/printedition...yc-nynews-print

apparently there is going to be budget cuts on the subways... and apparently that means 'dirty' trains will stay 'dirty' for longer... it makes me wonder if perhaps hits on NYC trains might actually stay up long enough to see daylight...

then again, i could be completely clueless seeing how i'm not expert on NYC's current state of subway affairs...

2. oblong

oblong Elite Member

i woudlnt be able to confirm that but it would be very nice

3. LOSTxTHExFAITH

LOSTxTHExFAITH Senior Member

God... If I thought the trains would run this day in age, I would serioulsy move there and live out of a show box...

4. dageotb

dageotb Senior Member

word up me and poem fx was talking about that i know that they cut to down the vandal squad budget down to nothing when that budget for nyc train is cut that will mean that they will not clean train and less cops in the lay ups and the train's will run really slow at night so then let us kill the train in the 80's style yo my man good looking on that so then peace out

5. dageotb

dageotb Senior Member

word up i remeber that last transit budget cut in 1985 the transit workers had a strike for one week the nyc trainsit could not move that week niggas killed the train's writers was doing t2b's infront of people at the 12pm to the next day12am the whole nyc transit was dogged and the peolpe of nyc was so scared because of the massive head up and infront hardcore graffiti vandalism so then if nyc have a nother budget cuts yo the whole nyc subway will make history i have my paint ready to bomb B)

6. DNA

DNA Elite Member

gotta go to NYC, gotta go to NYC, gotta go to NYC, gotta go to NYC, gotta GO!!!

7. bigbomba'

bigbomba' Elite Member

Ok.... if they are haveing budget cuts lets all go do some mad like 10 car burners!! not saying that i have evr done a whole car, i used to freight...

We should hit the trains up ld sckool, the way Stay High 149, and Zepher did it back in the day....

just my 2 pennys

8. anarchyshok

anarchyshok Senior Member

I always fucking hit up trains ethier its a paint marker or spray paint i always love train bombing but now since the budjet cuts maybee my stuff will stay there for more than a day

9. Skore_One

Skore_One Elite Member

:lol: you'd get crossed the fuck out and owned with your toy style bitch u dont even have a fucking style what am i talking about ur shit looks like a 3 yr old drawing bubble letters for the first time you pathetic toy

10. RMA

RMA Elite Member

:lol: you'd get crossed the fuck out and owned with your toy style bitch u dont even have a fucking style what am i talking about ur shit looks like a 3 yr old drawing bubble letters for the first time you pathetic toy [/b][/quote]
    I was waiting for someone to say that. I'd say it myself but the dudes got the spirit just not the skill....yet.

11. kyer

kyer Senior Member

word up me and poem fx was talking about that i know that they cut to down the vandal squad budget down to nothing when that budget for nyc train is cut that will mean that they will not clean train and less cops in the lay ups and the train's will run really slow at night so then let us kill the train in the 80's style yo my man good looking on that so then peace out [/QUOTE]
    u dyslexic??

12. kyer

kyer Senior Member

u dyslexic??

13. PANIC!FUP_MORE...

PANIC!FUP_MORE... Elite Member

14. hitshit89

hitshit89 Senior Member

^^^nah he aint dislexic. yo dage u live in ny?? i do and r u talkin about the poem who killed the main street station on the 7 line. he got handtyles goin down for like 40 feet. and all u guys that are hopin for the budget dont count on it being so good. i doubt trains will run with paint on them. there will also be a huge hike in fares to try and get more money for the mta.if the trains dont run then the subways are just gonna fukin suk!! :ph34r:

15. PANIC!FUP_MORE...

PANIC!FUP_MORE... Elite Member

i would think people would rather pay 2 bucks for graffed trains than 3 bucks-3.50 for clean trains..

16. STRIFE

STRIFE Elite Member

seattle sucks, we got a crappy monorail........................ <_<

17. dageotb

dageotb Senior Member

u dyslexic??
    [/quote]
    it happen sorry what can i say am 38 years old

18. Dydak

Dydak Member

Yo i live in NY, i heard some shit by 2007 the fare for bus and subway rides is gonna be three bucks. thats fuckin complete bullshit.

19. dcite

dcite Elite Member

crap i would love to see that happen

20. dageotb

dageotb Senior Member

and you are right about the fare hike but the city on nyc is crying broke and the buget cut's is for the city and we as tax payer's have to pay all that cash for transit
    i live in the bx and the brooklyn nyc and its really suck but see what happens <_<