Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

What did you do last night?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mada focka, Mar 1, 2008.

Share This Page

1. mada focka

mada focka Senior Member

i searched for this and couldnt find it, it might be kind of a dumb idea but lets try it out. i think some people on this site have some pretty interesting nights.

So, what did YOU do last night?

2. DRONE_905

DRONE_905 Senior Member

smoked 3 quarters with some bitches

3. Case-One

Case-One Senior Member

got up, all night

4. anti-anti-crime

anti-anti-crime Elite Member

picked a bag of beasters, came home, smoked a bowl, went out n wrote on shit for a while
    came bak home, smoked another bowl, went to sleep haha

5. TylerDurden

TylerDurden Elite Member

We did, um, two whole cars, it was me, Dez, and Mean3 right? And on the first car in small letters it said, 'All you see is' and then in, you know, big, big, you know some block silver letters it said "crime in the city"

Last edited: Mar 15, 2008
  6. Rots takes your Daughters

Rots takes your Daughters Elite Member

I posted stickers in the rain. First form of graffiti ive really done in like 2 years

I also masturbated, a lot.

7. nero112

nero112 Elite Member

went out drunk alot .. smoked a bit .. went to some bitches house did the usual n then came home with her n she went to sleep n i stayed online for hours then had another cancer stick n went to sleep...

8. UnConscious

UnConscious Senior Member

Drank some codeine and smoked some ganja then went to see Horton Hears A Who with my side girl. Shit was pretty dope considering the fact that I was doughed. Codeine for the win bitches.

Fun Fact: Gettin blowed by a female while your trippin off the syrup is one of the best things to do.

Advice to the kiddies:
    Do drugs
    Get laid
    Get paid

9. atlok7

atlok7 Elite Member

well for starters, i masterbated while crying and used my tears as lubricant, and then after i deported pleasure town i went and ate frosting off the top of cupcakes. damn fridays are awesome.

10. PureSole

PureSole Elite Member

i used the intergnat and then i ate pizza and then my dad woke up and then he was liek go to sleep you fuckers so we went to the garage watched a movie and fell asleep on the couches (me and my 2 cousins)

11. ca$hville

ca$hville Senior Member

went out bombin and only did about 2 throwies,came home got on myspace/bombingscience watched family guy went 2 sleep

12. ASLOS

ASLOS Senior Member

went to the bar, had too many shots of vodka, made out with some 24 year old all night, my friends left me at the bar, i stumbled to the train, puked on it, and met up with some of my guy friends

13. The_NaMEz_BaNKz

The_NaMEz_BaNKz Elite Member

LMFAO !

Black Star - Respiration
    movie - StyleWars

14. Slushi

Slushi Banned

I wanna say "your mom" but...

15. CorrereLaCitta

CorrereLaCitta Senior Member

I went to a Hip Hop Show there were good mc battles .....then i went to an up market Hotel And smelt the success/ richness in the air then went up the elevator to look off the top story……..after that I went to get a pizza and took the train home and watched the movie the longest yard

16. silentchaos14

silentchaos14 Elite Member

i got blazed and watched 2 movies with my girl. had to watch them again today but still dont remember what happened lol.

17. LostYouth

LostYouth Elite Member

best answer yet
    where did u even get the quote?
    and sadly
    i cant even remember
    so it must of not been that cool...:(

18. xDesTx

xDesTx Senior Member

Okay, went to a 21st last night for my friends sister, no intention of drinking, got trashed off other peoples alcohol, found out my friend likes me more then she likes her bf, =/ so life's pretty messed up walked 4 hrs to get home drunk off my ass weaving across the road lol, pretty much all that happened last night, oh besides her sister tried to kiss me =/

19. sham->

sham-> Senior Member

scraped outta school with some friends. gas-up. 40oz miller. pipe. primetimes. 2 bongs. ampm[fooood]. back2the backhouse. caught. trippin'. cussed out. back to normal. sushi. home...

20. Derogatory9o5

Derogatory9o5 Senior Member

Hit a couple chill spots ,watch Little bit of family guy and finished off strong with kenny v.s spenny. then alot of sleep.